She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Damn dude, you do know this relationship was not meant to be (for the long run) - It's all good though.Originally posted by Doug81
Yes, cavedweller, that works just fine. I'm 19 seeing a 36 year old women and I followed the steps like that almost to the book. She "hides" me from people like I'm her little secret. When it comes to older women, there is no "friend zone" because they know the drill. The either like you and talk to you or they don't it's that simple. There are no games. It's fun being a "special friend"
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I agree up to the bored part. True, if she gets bored she'll move on but that's the same with all women. Understand that the latest fashion if for women to "date" younger guys. It's all about the excitement factor. If you aren't exciting, reconsider pursuing her because it could be a waste of time.Originally posted by cave dweller
Banging an older woman is all about 'friendship'.
The way to play it is: Become her friend first and then move to that next level, which is the 'special friend' status.
But ----when she gets bored with you she will move on.
cave dweller
I'm 24, I've banged two 35-year olds. Never once was there a "friend" stage.Originally posted by cave dweller
Banging an older woman is all about 'friendship'.
The way to play it is: Become her friend first and then move to that next level, which is the 'special friend' status.
But ----when she gets bored with you she will move on.
cave dweller
LOL! This worked for me on Saturday night. Like shooting a fish in a barrel.Originally posted by squirrels
Is she already showing signs of interest? If so, just go Gunwitch on her.Women at that age have less hang-ups about sex.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Banging an OLD woman, might be more about friendship, but not just an OLDER woman. What, you mean she will put up with wuss behavior from a 24 year old, but not from a 32 year old? Come on guys. At best she'll think its cute, and will rationalize the afc behavior as part of the guy being a little too young for her.Originally posted by cave dweller
Banging an older woman is all about 'friendship'.
The way to play it is: Become her friend first and then move to that next level, which is the 'special friend' status.
But ----when she gets bored with you she will move on.
cave dweller