Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older women dating younger guys

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently the unseemly reaction to romance of Beckinsale, Davidson casts society in bad light.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/sta...sale-davidson-casts-society-in-bad-light.html

Davidson goes from a hot 25 year old famous singer to a 45 year old washed up divorced actress who is mother of one. She is past her prime in looks by about 18 years and will be menopausal is less than 60 months.

It’s not like his condition is bad. He has money, is tall, decent look, on a famous tv show. He is not beta bucking because she has money. So what’s going on here? He can’t find anyone else? Desparate for love? Desparate for sex? She is going to open doors for him in Hollywood at 45+? He needs to be shown the light by Sosuave?

Curious to hear thoughts.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently the unseemly reaction to romance of Beckinsale, Davidson casts society in bad light.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/sta...sale-davidson-casts-society-in-bad-light.html

Davidson goes from a hot 25 year old famous singer to a 45 year old washed up divorced actress who is mother of one. She is past her prime in looks by about 18 years and will be menopausal is less than 60 months.

It’s not like his condition is bad. He has money, is tall, decent look, on a famous tv show. He is not beta bucking because she has money. So what’s going on here? He can’t find anyone else? Desparate for love? Desparate for sex? She is going to open doors for him in Hollywood at 45+? He needs to be shown the light by Sosuave?

Dude is not decent looking he's hideous

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree he’s below average in looks.

He’s not marrying or breeding her so what’s the problem? She’s a hot famous 45yo in Hollywood I would date her too for a year or two.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

you must be smoking crack. She's gorgeous, even at 45 and he's hideous

this is more a question of why she would date a man a 100 points below her league

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
you must be smoking crack. She's gorgeous, even at 45 and he's hideous

this is more a question of why she would date a man a 100 points below her league
cause hes a rapper or popular.

and he isnt that ugly, she looks like any lady with make up would look

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
cause hes a rapper or popular.

and he isnt that ugly, she looks like any lady with make up would look
one of the most beautiful women in the world, even at 45

stop the f*cking nonsense. You would cut your arm off to have a wife who was that good looking at 45 and so would I

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
one of the most beautiful women in the world, even at 45

stop the f*cking nonsense. You would cut your arm off to have a wife who was that good looking at 45 and so would I

looks like a tranny to me

stop putting older postwall women on pedestal

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
looks like a tranny to me

stop putting older postwall women on pedestal

your e-standards are breathtaking. Kate has been one of the most beautiful women in the world for a while now

even with all that makeup on, you can tell she has beautiful near flawless skin

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
your e-standards are breathtaking. Kate has been one of the most beautiful women in the world for a while now

even with all that makeup on, you can tell she has beautiful near flawless skin

does anyone care tbh?

maybe thats why u cant find love

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a move to get attention, she scores point from older women and he gets paid to help her or is promised some work in the near future.