Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

older women are easier?

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that I can flirt with and even seduce older women (35+) much more easily than the young women. No, I know this isn't earth shattering. They're at a point where they get less attention, so they respond positively to being hit on. You can even talk to them like real people, whereas everythign has to be a game with young women.

What's your cutoff line for how young you're willing to deal with?

30? 25? the age of majority?

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
I noticed that I can flirt with and even seduce older women (35+) much more easily than the young women. No, I know this isn't earth shattering. They're at a point where they get less attention, so they respond positively to being hit on. You can even talk to them like real people, whereas everythign has to be a game with young women.

What's your cutoff line for how young you're willing to deal with?

30? 25? the age of majority?
I'll say older women are "easier" to a point. I wouldn't say they're much easier though. Women are women whether 45 or 25. There may be a little personality difference, but they're all still the same and operate the same way.

My cutoff line is 22. Anything below, I'm not into. That's just me though. It all ties into maturity and how much experience in the bedroom they have.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll flirt with any woman but it would be difficult for me to date anyone younger than 30. I'd actually be more comfortable if she was 32 if we were considering a LTR.