“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Older Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawone04

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Laurel,MD
To get to the point im 19 she is 30. I am working she has her own business and a custom benz. Sooner or later she is going to want to fVck but she wants me to work for her as her receptionist . How do I milk her for at least 10 dollars and hour for 5 dollars and hour work? Will this relationship work? How do i act mature around her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
You say "I want $10/hour". What else are you going to do - say "Missus, missus! I be your cabana boy, you pay me $10/hour I give you great pleasure missus!" :rolleyes: Don't worry about acting mature; she just wants to sleep with you - so don't take it as anything more... as for whether the relationship will work, why would you want a relationship with someone practically twice your age to work in the first place? Let her be your sugar momma, and keep your eyes out for any people your age you can date...
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
What does a car have to do with anything?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
ugh, one of the best examples of why relationships cant be involved in the workplace...
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Rawone04
To get to the point im 19 she is 30. I am working she has her own business and a custom benz. Sooner or later she is going to want to fVck but she wants me to work for her as her receptionist . How do I milk her for at least 10 dollars and hour for 5 dollars and hour work? Will this relationship work? How do i act mature around her?
Please read the bible, fkkn sakes.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Re: Re: Re: Older Woman

Originally posted by Rawone04
i do sometimes why?
THE WHOLE THING.
 

Rawone04

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Laurel,MD
Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums
How do you know she wants to f**k?

the first time i was in her house she started stroking my dlck and when i told her to "handle it for me" she said maybe next time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top