"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Older Spanish lady likes me

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

icecreaman

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Originally posted by trump _tight21
i wish i was in your position, i'll fukk her till she loves me
See man, everyone else thinks you should bang her. Whats the big deal? Im tellin you, if you let this opportunity get away you will regret it trust me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Dayr0n
this is some funny **** how old are you mahon
27..but you know how the saying goes about work. Don't **** where you eat or something like that.

I have come to the conclusion that I will only get involved with a girl at work if I really like her or If I know I will not see her everyday.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I think the saying is "dont dip your pen in the company inkwell".

Either way man, you either want to fucc her or you dont. Its obvious you dont really want to so why let it bother you? just drop it an move on.
 

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
I would **** her, I heard women in their mid to late 30's have a high sex drive, she would probably be a very good in bed, dont pass this up, you may never get another chance. Your only working there temporary, get it while it's hot, she already made out with you, so you know she wants you too.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by PoloBlue
I would **** her, I heard women in their mid to late 30's have a high sex drive, she would probably be a very good in bed, dont pass this up, you may never get another chance. Your only working there temporary, get it while it's hot, she already made out with you, so you know she wants you too.
There is alot of temptation, but she is Colombian and lives with her 14 year old son. She lives in a small house and I have no idea how she supports herself on $7.00 an hour....she can be married for all I know.

All I know is, it would make the work situation very uncomfortable. I know it is tempting and all, but I think the cons outweigh the pros in this one. My one friend even tells me I am nuts if I get involved and not to take her home anymore.

I give myself credit, for not letting my **** get the best of me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
Good for you, Mahon. Now PLEASE look for another woman!
 

icecreaman

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Originally posted by mahon83050
She lives in a small house and I have no idea how she supports herself on $7.00 an hour....
Wouldnt it be funny if you hit that s@#t and then she trys to charge you LOL!!!!!!!! I dont think she's as hot as you say she is, otherwise the title of this thread would be "Older Spanish Lady Banged Me". Let us decide, why not post her pic????
 
Top