mahon83050
Banned
I hope you are not being serious.Originally posted by Unbridled_1
mahon, whenever I'm having a bad day, I just think of you and how much worse things could be, then I feel much better.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I hope you are not being serious.Originally posted by Unbridled_1
mahon, whenever I'm having a bad day, I just think of you and how much worse things could be, then I feel much better.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
See man, everyone else thinks you should bang her. Whats the big deal? Im tellin you, if you let this opportunity get away you will regret it trust me.Originally posted by trump _tight21
i wish i was in your position, i'll fukk her till she loves me
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
27..but you know how the saying goes about work. Don't **** where you eat or something like that.Originally posted by Dayr0n
this is some funny **** how old are you mahon
There is alot of temptation, but she is Colombian and lives with her 14 year old son. She lives in a small house and I have no idea how she supports herself on $7.00 an hour....she can be married for all I know.Originally posted by PoloBlue
I would **** her, I heard women in their mid to late 30's have a high sex drive, she would probably be a very good in bed, dont pass this up, you may never get another chance. Your only working there temporary, get it while it's hot, she already made out with you, so you know she wants you too.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Wouldnt it be funny if you hit that s@#t and then she trys to charge you LOL!!!!!!!! I dont think she's as hot as you say she is, otherwise the title of this thread would be "Older Spanish Lady Banged Me". Let us decide, why not post her pic????Originally posted by mahon83050
She lives in a small house and I have no idea how she supports herself on $7.00 an hour....