Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older I get the more I hate women

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my posts have been negative but the older I get the more experience I have with women the more I hate them. They all operate the same and they have zero uniqueness about them. They are run by emotions and are literally retarded with zero common sense. If they didn’t have Vaginas it would be like dealing with a 9 year old running around doing stupid ****. I only tolerate with their nonsense to get *****. Before you nice guys say I don’t get ***** I’ll show you receipts. But honestly the older I get the more negatives I see then positive especially for life growth. I feel like learning game just saved me from ever marrying or saving myself from heartbreak like nice guys would experience or I have in the past. Do you older guys just deal with this nature? Idk maybe I’m just bitter and jaded lol

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my posts have been negative but the older I get the more experience I have with women the more I hate them. They all operate the same and they have zero uniqueness about them. They are run by emotions and are literally retarded with zero common sense. If they didn’t have Vaginas it would be like dealing with a 9 year old running around doing stupid ****. I only tolerate with their nonsense to get *****. Before you nice guys say I don’t get ***** I’ll show you receipts. But honestly the older I get the more negatives I see then positive especially for life growth. I feel like learning game just saved me from ever marrying or saving myself from heartbreak like nice guys would experience or I have in the past. Do you older guys just deal with this nature? Idk maybe I’m just bitter and jaded lol
No surprise here really. I believe chasing the cat is not a bad motivation. Like you say, its basically the best feature women have for us men. Imagine king Leo complaining that without his fame Stacy wouldn't be with him. Which is true.

Women are the same, just like men are the same. We as men knowz that a skinny dude can hit the gym and become shredded, but deep down inside he is still the same guy. With or without a 6 pack. Same goes for women. She might know she is "only 3 months away" from hotter body then she has right now.

Now , personally I've learned it's a thin line between love and hate. In order to hate, you first gotta love it. I've tried to experiment dating woman below my smv. But these women are just a s delusional as the hotter ones. So I went back to chasing bad bytches. Headaches. Try former hot ones(35y.o +.) Headaches as well. Back to less SMV. No boner. (Literally).

I agree with above poster. You cannot expect anything else from women than they acting like 9 year olds . The pain only occurs when you ,somewhere deep down ,still hope there will be a unicorn out there for you. If you simply see thing for what they are, you can start to sincerely enjoy interactions with these women.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods please permanently ban this incel
This is the first. I can’t figure out if Zimbabwe is trying to play ‘white knight’ to the few women on this forum or to the rest of us men. Either way, it’s not a good look.

OP, I completely get where you’re coming from. I’ve openly told those I know… “I love women, it’s just that I don’t like very many of them.”

I do believe that there are exceptions to the rule, but again these are exceptions and not the rule. I’ve also known men that also can’t keep secrets, have no loyalty to their fellow man, etc… Some men (especially on this forum) also expect better treatment than they themselves are willingly to offer. And then post weekly about their continual failed female interactions, but can’t understand why.

Knowing what we (or at least some of us) now know… if we continue to invest money, time, emotional energy etc. into women that we’ve not properly vetted … then it is our fault. Let’s be honest with ourselves, it’s a sign of weakness.

Personally speaking, I don’t get mad at women. I get mad at myself for knowing better and still blindly diving in sometimes.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply can't expect women to behave like men. For one, they are inherently unstable from a biological standpoint.

Why are you bitter? Because reality didn't live up to some fantasy you made up in your head? The sooner you can accept reality for what it is, the sooner you can stop being bitter and jaded.

If you can't be happy with what you have, you can't be happy. You just need to find women that you can tolerate or even be friends with, there are some out there.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too young to be a seething cauldron lol. Yes, you need to get it together and chill out and stop taking them so seriously. Right now these women have complete power over you, think about how foolish that is, that rando women (many of which you probably don't even know) are able to wind you up.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first. I can’t figure out if Zimbabwe is trying to play ‘white knight’ to the few women on this forum or to the rest of us men. Either way, it’s not a good look.

OP, I completely get where you’re coming from. I’ve openly told those I know… “I love women, it’s just that I don’t like very many of them.”

I do believe that there are exceptions to the rule, but again these are exceptions and not the rule. I’ve also known men that also can’t keep secrets, have no loyalty to their fellow man, etc… Some men (especially on this forum) also expect better treatment than they themselves are willingly to offer. And then post weekly about their continual failed female interactions, but can’t understand why.

Knowing what we (or at least some of us) now know… if we continue to invest money, time, emotional energy etc. into women that we’ve not properly vetted … then it is our fault. Let’s be honest with ourselves, it’s a sign of weakness.

Personally speaking, I don’t get mad at women. I get mad at myself for knowing better and still blindly diving in sometimes.
It is My responsibility for not vetting women properly but even the most innocent smart put together women will fold for the right guy and cheat. Anyone good at game knows this. Women are rarely single (hot women) so to get them you need to pull them off other guys as ****ed as that is

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Toxic mindset that will lead to poor dating results that will lead to a more toxic mindset which will lead to even greater dating failures.

You are creating a negative feedback loop.

You'd be wise to break it.

Nothing good in your life will come from harboring and nurturing base emotions like hatred, anger, fear and/or jealousy.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is My responsibility for not vetting women properly but even the most innocent smart put together women will fold for the right guy and cheat. Anyone good at game knows this. Women are rarely single (hot women) so to get them you need to pull them off other guys as ****ed as that is
I'd take a break from women right now, and when you come back focus on screening as you say. There is no perfect women obviously, just play smart odds and hope for the best.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At no point in this post have you mentioned what you enjoy sharing with women, or what your long term goals are with women. Instead it seems you approach women to take, and sounds like you have no real idea what you want to take. You expect the woman to decide what you want, and then also do all the work of manifesting those things for you, then hand them over to you with a big smile. That's the vibe I'm getting. It sounds like you want the woman to lead, because you seem to have no real direction with them. And now you're biitching that they don't lead the way you want, that they don't read your mind and try to please you. What self respecting woman would?

Women are people, they reflect your self worth back at you. If you go to a woman seeking to take from her, to exploit her, she will often reflect the same energy back.

Seek to lead them, to mold them, to grow with them.

What are your goals with women? 5 week goals, 5 year goals, 20 year goals, let's hear it. And then tell me what you're doing today and what you've done this last month to get closer to those goals.

If you go through life aimlessly, you will be the most average, most common sheep in the herd, and will meet the most common and basic women.

Be decisive, take calculated risks with your body, with your mind, with your heart, and you'll meet amazing women.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At no point in this post have you mentioned what you enjoy sharing with women, or what your long term goals are with women. Instead it seems you approach women to take, and sounds like you have no real idea what you want to take. You expect the woman to decide what you want, and then also do all the work of manifesting those things for you, then hand them over to you with a big smile. That's the vibe I'm getting. It sounds like you want the woman to lead, because you seem to have no real direction with them. And now you're biitching that they don't lead the way you want, that they don't read your mind and try to please you. What self respecting woman would?

Women are people, they reflect your self worth back at you. If you go to a woman seeking to take from her, to exploit her, she will often reflect the same energy back.

Seek to lead them, to mold them, to grow with them.

What are your goals with women? 5 week goals, 5 year goals, 20 year goals, let's hear it. And then tell me what you're doing today and what you've done this last month to get closer to those goals.

If you go through life aimlessly, you will be the most average, most common sheep in the herd, and will meet the most common and basic women.

Be decisive, take calculated risks with your body, with your mind, with your heart, and you'll meet amazing women.
@Thebestthereeveris honestly sounds like he just wants sex with women and nothing more. For most men today, this is literally the sole reason why we interact with them, is just a possibility of having sex. What he is saying is that he feels most women are childlike and quite frankly stupid and therefore he has no other use for them. This is honestly how I feel about them as well, a very common feeling for men today due to how warped the dating market is. Many men are frustrated and those that are actually aware will start focusing on other things in life that they value. For me personally it's gym/working out, hiking, building up my finances and just enjoying life all around. Years ago when I was actually trying to compete in the game all I felt was frustration and my mental health was suffering for it. At the end of the day, the only reason I was wasting my time on women was for sex and also an inkling of the blue pill was inside me, I feel all men have this to some extent. Men want to feel that they are part of society by being accepted and validated by a woman that has chosen them, these are natural feelings in my opinion. The unfortunate reality though is that many men will not experience this because of how warped women's expectations are due to the modern dating market. These men are not short, morbidly obese losers with deformed faces, these are otherwise normal or even attractive men that have just been born in the wrong period of time.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you'll appreciate the ones that are different. plus, how different they are depends largely in part on how they treat you. They will treat you better if you are meeting all of their needs.
the problem with men is that they try to tame the woman

women are not meant to be tamed . You just have to accept that things will be ok till they will not be anymore and then the sh1t will hit the fence

this is the true red pill

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with men is that they try to tame the woman

women are not meant to be tamed . You just have to accept that things will be ok till they will not be anymore and then the sh1t will hit the fence

this is the true red pill
You can only tame then as a collective (on the whole by controlling the culture). Not on an individual level.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Thebestthereeveris honestly sounds like he just wants sex with women and nothing more. For most men today, this is literally the sole reason why we interact with them, is just a possibility of having sex. What he is saying is that he feels most women are childlike and quite frankly stupid and therefore he has no other use for them. This is honestly how I feel about them as well, a very common feeling for men today due to how warped the dating market is. Many men are frustrated and those that are actually aware will start focusing on other things in life that they value. For me personally it's gym/working out, hiking, building up my finances and just enjoying life all around. Years ago when I was actually trying to compete in the game all I felt was frustration and my mental health was suffering for it. At the end of the day, the only reason I was wasting my time on women was for sex and also an inkling of the blue pill was inside me, I feel all men have this to some extent. Men want to feel that they are part of society by being accepted and validated by a woman that has chosen them, these are natural feelings in my opinion. The unfortunate reality though is that many men will not experience this because of how warped women's expectations are due to the modern dating market. These men are not short, morbidly obese losers with deformed faces, these are otherwise normal or even attractive men that have just been born in the wrong period of time.
It again sounds like bad priorities and low aim. Why would validation from women or anyone for that matter be so important that it ruins your life? A man should be a source of love, not a black hole for it.

A woman should be an optional cherry on the sundae that is your wonderful life, which you've built and are proud of. Sex is easy, it's clear you and the OP want more than a wet warm hole for your diick.

The mindset you and OP share is not due to women, it's a symptom of a life you're not satisfied with. If you were doing things that you love to do every day, and were constantly studying and working on things you found incredibly engaging and interesting, with people you genuinely enjoyed, you would be next to impossible to upset. A 'childish' woman wouldn't upset you. If you felt aversion you'd simply turn your attention to someone that feels more compatible, not brood about it on pick up forums and vilify all women.

It's common on these forums for men to use women as an excuse to avoid personal accountability, it's easy and avoids harsh realities (temporarily). The fact is you can choose exactly what to invest your energy into, and by choosing to reduce your responsibility in the situation you're reducing your power and control over it, and by proxy your ability to shape a life that brings you joy.

You are only a victim if you choose to think like one. There are always opportunities for growth and valuable lessons. Many men on here consistently underestimate themselves. I do it myself, and it's a signal that we should challenge ourselves more, and believe in the outcomes we want more.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It again sounds like bad priorities and low aim. Why would validation from women or anyone for that matter be so important that it ruins your life? A man should be a source of love, not a black hole for it.

A woman should be an optional cherry on the sundae that is your wonderful life, which you've built and are proud of. Sex is easy, it's clear you and the OP want more than a wet warm hole for your diick.

The mindset you and OP share is not due to women, it's a symptom of a life you're not satisfied with. If you were doing things that you love to do every day, and were constantly studying and working on things you found incredibly engaging and interesting, with people you genuinely enjoyed, you would be next to impossible to upset. A 'childish' woman wouldn't upset you. If you felt aversion you'd simply turn your attention to someone that feels more compatible, not brood about it on pick up forums and vilify all women.

It's common on these forums for men to use women as an excuse to avoid personal accountability, it's easy and avoids harsh realities (temporarily). The fact is you can choose exactly what to invest your energy into, and by choosing to reduce your responsibility in the situation you're reducing your power and control over it, and by proxy your ability to shape a life that brings you joy.

You are only a victim if you choose to think like one. There are always opportunities for growth and valuable lessons. Many men on here consistently underestimate themselves. I do it myself, and it's a signal that we should challenge ourselves more, and believe in the outcomes we want more.
You realize your mother and father had to have had sex for you to have been born, right?

We are evolved to be this way. So is every other species on the planet. And in other news, the sky is blue on a sunny day.

Sorry to break it to you, but women are the ultimate inspiration for men. Always have been, always will be.

A positive mindset is good, but only takes you so far. Sugarcoating is, and always will be, a fool errand.

Men, never trust a grown man who idolizes superheroes. EOTP sounds like Stuart Smalley should he wear Superman jammies to bed.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP may be blunt but he is really not far off the mark.
Women are in fact children. Most of them are in fact incredibly and frustratingly less intelligent than we. I’m trying to say it subtly here.

I learned a while ago that I needed to stop looking to women for intellectual stimulation. That’s what my friends are for. Look to women for affection and nurturing. That’s what they were built for. A women should be your helper, as the Bible describes God’s intent for her creation. She can be little more than these things.

You will never understand them because they are randomly emotional beings. Look at the clouds in the sky. They appear to have ever-changing form. Get in a plane and try to grab a handful of cloud. It can’t be done. That which appears to have rapidly morphing form really has no form at all.

Your job as a man is to train your woman to be the best a woman can be. She will never be capable of thinking like you do. You train her to be a nurturer and helper. You delight in her childlike ways, even though on the other side of the coin those same childlike qualities also bring strife.

I think that what often causes us so much grief is that we expect women to think and experience like we do. They cannot. They are slaves to emotion. They are largely incapable of changing and bettering themselves because they are locked within a web of social tensions and have very limited self-awareness.

Do not be fooled by the women who hang out here. They are far from representative of the average woman.

Use a woman for that which she was designed: Nurturing, admiration, and general help in the home. Reward her for those qualities and punish her (remove attention) when she goes into brat mode. Enjoy the positive side of her childishness. Never engage in arguments past explaining your position. You will never, EVER be able to rationally convince her of anything in an argument. The facts go over her head, for you are arguing with a child.

We men need to shift our expectations of women and first and foremost pursue our purpose in life. Women are an adjunct to a well-rounded life, and not the focus. Here is a secret for those who are new to the game: The last thing they want is to be your main focus. They instinctively know their place as an adjunct to your life, and are repulsed by men who make them their primary focus.

Women have power over most men because they are formless. The only way to counter that is to be equally formless and unpredictable in the masculine sense.

This is just one of my many stream of consciousness posts. For all I know, the thread topic might be “What’s your favorite ice cream?” Once I get going, I sometimes forget why the heck I started writing in the first place. But perhaps within these mad ramblings lies a bit of useful truth.

Mint Chocolate Chip.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize your mother and father had to have had sex for you to have been born, right?

We are evolved to be this way. So is every other species on the planet. And in other news, the sky is blue on a sunny day.

Sorry to break it to you, but women are the ultimate inspiration for men. Always have been, always will be.

A positive mindset is good, but only takes you so far. Sugarcoating is, and always will be, a fool errand.

Men, never trust a grown man who idolizes superheroes. EOTP sounds like Stuart Smalley should he wear Superman jammies to bed.

If you live and die by a woman's fart, you really have very little going on in your life and deserve nothing. All you're really telling me is you have very low or no aspirations in life, and are as fragile as a rose. To vilify them for your own shortcomings is just doubling down on your refusal to accept reality.

Real men are not moved by what a woman says or does, because their personal challenges by comparison are magnitudes more dangerous and impactful. Women are meant to be an effortless and optional joy, not something you orbit, and when you challenge yourself relentlessly this effortless perspective manifests naturally.

If I'm fighting or working towards an important cause, do you think I give a fuuck if I die without having sex or a family or if my gf leaves me? Do you think I give a fuuck what other men think about my notch count? Why would I? Lol

Go read about the hope experiment and then tell me how 'a positive mindset only goes so far'. Again, we routinely underestimate ourselves. To hear you actively arguing against that and for weakness and supplication is disappointing to say the least. Please explain how it's to your benefit to constantly identify with being powerless. Is it because you're afraid of responsibility? Afraid of making mistakes?

Don't read into my profile pic so much, I don't idolize anyone.