Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old Woman talks about the true nature of women [YouTube]

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those 99% are useful for the system and society in getting control on you, bringing you down, and making your position and movements known. So while it's not useful for you, it's useful for other entities.
Funny you bring this up. I had a fwb for a time that, loooking back on things, I think she was either trying to groom me to become a revolutionary assassin or trying to figure out if I was one

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you bring this up. I had a fwb for a time that, loooking back on things, I think she was either trying to groom me to become a revolutionary assassin or trying to figure out if I was one
Dont worry I was the same, the first time I was on the glue bro :rofl:

mattinzane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Zimbabwe,
Liked your observation "Guess Men are supposed to know what woman need. I suspect that this is the cause of the end of many relationships"...When things were rocky with Wife no two,I asked what her problem was,"Well if you don't know,it's not much good my telling you"was her response...Another time a similar request asking what she was looking for,brought the response'There's just got to be something more hasn't there?",I just replied "Why?"
it will never go well for you to ask a woman what her problem is, this will always end in a fight. You want to ask things like what do you need? how can I help? Women will usually not directly tell you what they need/want, most women have no clue about their own psychology and they don't even know what they need and really want.

This is why most people make the same mistakes over and over again, they don't understand themselves and are unwilling to take a hard look and realize what mistakes they make and why they make them. Your subconscious makes decisions for you that you may not even realize you are making. A lot of these things got rooted in our minds when we were children.

Pop Culture has been brainwashing the masses that you have to get a job, get married, have kids and live in the suburbs, so you will consume to keep the economy expanding and pay your taxes to the government.