"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

OLD reply rates only 2-5 percent according to PUAs?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Will have to see just how fat in person, if I’m embarrassed when we sit together it’s a no-go cut it short be on my way. Her writing patterns trigger “fat” in my mind but how fat I don’t know. The others have to message me first still haven’t so, but this one is on my fishing line hook line and sinker so might as well venture so I gain. She lives in an apartment which just got flooded by the tenant next to her.
Do you have her number or just talking on the Tinder app? If you have her number use spydailer and get her full name and plug it into facebook. Then see if you can find her and see more pics of her. If she's a whale then abort and you don't waste time and money going on the date.

It's saved me from a couple whales and low end HBs that had distorted pics that made them look HB7 on match. One of them was a doctor. I thought I hit a gold mine. She looked HB7 on match cute smile and not fat. Looked her up via the number and then saw clips of her from the morning news and pics from where she worked and she was like a high end 4. too good to be true.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Do you have her number or just talking on the Tinder app? If you have her number use spydailer and get her full name and plug it into facebook. Then see if you can find her and see more pics of her. If she's a whale then abort and you don't waste time and money going on the date.

It's saved me from a couple whales and low end HBs that had distorted pics that made them look HB7 on match. One of them was a doctor. I thought I hit a gold mine. She looked HB7 on match cute smile and not fat. Looked her up via the number and then saw clips of her from the morning news and pics from where she worked and she was like a high end 4. too good to be true.
2 of the 4 booms left from yesterday just messaged but I do not have the time to see all of them, I will be 1000 miles away in 3 days
 
Top