Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD Profile - At least she's honest...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Her pics caught my eye, but then was let down by the profile. But hey, at least she was honest. Lol.

My self-summary

Old fashioned, trophy wife.

I am divorced with one son that means the world to me.

I enjoy cooking, cleaning, being a stay-at-home mom and trophy wife. I believe a woman should always look good for her man, and her man should be grateful for her efforts and services.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least she cooks and cleans. Not sure WHAT she can cook or what she considers “cleaning”, but it’s better than nothing I guess.lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remove the trophy wife from description an that would be a great prospect

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Remove the trophy wife from description an that would be a great prospect
Many ladies, even divorced ladies with kids, think they deserve to be a trophy wife just because she's stating she'd be doing the obvious in a marriage.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her pics caught my eye, but then was let down by the profile. But hey, at least she was honest. Lol.

My self-summary

Old fashioned, trophy wife.

I am divorced with one son that means the world to me.

I enjoy cooking, cleaning, being a stay-at-home mom and trophy wife. I believe a woman should always look good for her man, and her man should be grateful for her efforts and services.
Was this woman in the NY/NJ area? When I was on OLD I remember a woman who had that exact profile. I also decided to pass on her. Funny stuff.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Hey I like Latina women. LOL They're no crazier than any other woman. The only problem I would have would be she would trying to fatten me up so my 6-pack won't show. They are notorious for doing this. She will cuck you with food and decadence. But damn, that's good a$$.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Trophy" at least sounds better than the self-descriptives of "classy" or "sassy."

If an older woman cagles (or however it is spelled) and takes care of herself, I'm okay with that.

Seriously... she's now more humble because her options aren't as plentiful. Opting for a younger (higher demand) female means that you are also dealing with more smugness and attitude.

Oh yeah and sure. Every middle aged (or post middle aged) guy is bagging a young 20 something every night and I'm missing out. Let's keep it real.. okay?