Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old plate hits me up with some trivial stuff

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I usually don't make posts like this, as they're not really helpful to anyone or don't provide any good info but I thought it was funny how small of a thing this was that she mentioned. She's kinda ocd and always liked to keep things clean and sanitized.. so I had gotten her a little hand sanitizer thing to put in her car a long time ago.

She's an on/off plate I've known for a while. I really think she's dope and have felt like I took her for granted in the past but she always shows back up in my life.

Attachments

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Assume she wants to see you and set something up.
Haha been here before many times with different plates But this one, shes a great gal ill be seeing her soon. She does this often. Whenever it gets a bit too long since we talk she will always contact me and we end up seeing each other again.

I got another one who after like a month passes will hit me up with just "Hey". Which i find annoying. Another chick i know jusy hits me with some sexual sht or nudes and idc for that either. I like when a girl reminds me shes more than jus an object of pleasure and looks at me the same.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really cute when they approach you in this way and look for your attention, one thing i love about women.
I recently had one hit me up with a picture of us she randomly 'found' in her suitcase 1 year later (and many travels later). You just smile.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last time you were together? If she was chasing you before it may be she's sparking up old flame or possibly just craving your attention.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
When was the last time you were together? If she was chasing you before it may be she's sparking up old flame or possibly just craving your attention.
Sometime last year. I honestly been postponing **** with diff girls trying to see me just because I was more focused on other things. Like i keep telling people, ***** isn't my main priority. I think that's whats beautiful about having abundance.

but yeah she jus texted me today asking what im doing tomorrow.

Attachments

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sometime last year. I honestly been postponing **** with diff girls trying to see me just because I was more focused on other things. Like i keep telling people, ***** isn't my main priority. I think that's whats beautiful about having abundance.

but yeah she jus texted me today asking what im doing tomorrow.
Hahaha...time to lay some pipe

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This definitely looks promising, a bit too promising, I suppose these things aren't to be read into that much though, just get it while it's hot

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
This definitely looks promising, a bit too promising, I suppose these things aren't to be read into that much though, just get it while it's hot
honestly nothing i'm not used to. i wouldn't however say "they all do t his" because shes one of the better ones. but, idk women have always been this way with me. its just he ones that act super dramatic that i don't really care for

they do all do this tho lol