"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Old plate hits me up with some trivial stuff

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
I usually don't make posts like this, as they're not really helpful to anyone or don't provide any good info but I thought it was funny how small of a thing this was that she mentioned. She's kinda ocd and always liked to keep things clean and sanitized.. so I had gotten her a little hand sanitizer thing to put in her car a long time ago.

She's an on/off plate I've known for a while. I really think she's dope and have felt like I took her for granted in the past but she always shows back up in my life.
 

Attachments

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Assume she wants to see you and set something up.
Haha been here before many times with different plates But this one, shes a great gal ill be seeing her soon. She does this often. Whenever it gets a bit too long since we talk she will always contact me and we end up seeing each other again.

I got another one who after like a month passes will hit me up with just "Hey". Which i find annoying. Another chick i know jusy hits me with some sexual sht or nudes and idc for that either. I like when a girl reminds me shes more than jus an object of pleasure and looks at me the same.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
It's really cute when they approach you in this way and look for your attention, one thing i love about women.
I recently had one hit me up with a picture of us she randomly 'found' in her suitcase 1 year later (and many travels later). You just smile.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
When was the last time you were together? If she was chasing you before it may be she's sparking up old flame or possibly just craving your attention.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
When was the last time you were together? If she was chasing you before it may be she's sparking up old flame or possibly just craving your attention.
Sometime last year. I honestly been postponing **** with diff girls trying to see me just because I was more focused on other things. Like i keep telling people, ***** isn't my main priority. I think that's whats beautiful about having abundance.

but yeah she jus texted me today asking what im doing tomorrow.
 

Attachments

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Sometime last year. I honestly been postponing **** with diff girls trying to see me just because I was more focused on other things. Like i keep telling people, ***** isn't my main priority. I think that's whats beautiful about having abundance.

but yeah she jus texted me today asking what im doing tomorrow.
Hahaha...time to lay some pipe
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
This definitely looks promising, a bit too promising, I suppose these things aren't to be read into that much though, just get it while it's hot
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
This definitely looks promising, a bit too promising, I suppose these things aren't to be read into that much though, just get it while it's hot
honestly nothing i'm not used to. i wouldn't however say "they all do t his" because shes one of the better ones. but, idk women have always been this way with me. its just he ones that act super dramatic that i don't really care for

they do all do this tho lol
 
Top