"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

OLD is rigged by the companies according to this video...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This is why I see threads about OLD, I simply do not engage anymore. It's pathetic.
I don't use any of the swipe apps and life is better without them.

Because I see a lot of guys on here saying on OLD the last couple years a lot less hot women on it.
Match LLC owns Match, POF, Tinder, OKC etc. In my area, the looks quality of women on Hinge went to shiit in the last few years. Hinge is also owned by Match Group.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Schwing

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
26
Age
41
I don't use any of the swipe apps and life is better without them.



Match LLC owns Match, POF, Tinder, OKC etc. In my area, the looks quality of women on Hinge went to shiit in the last few years. Hinge is also owned by Match Group.
Which is why it seems when the law suit was announced it seems the quality of women went way down. They likely took inactive and fake profiles off their site because of it. So now you see the crappy women of OLD on there.
 
Top