Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD First Meeting/Date Tips

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i do is keep the conversation light and funny, i don't touch them AT ALL, don't talk about sex, don't talk about negative stuff, don't make a date during a date, and don't talk about the future EVER.
99% of the time i can get a second date, but i usually don't go for it cause i'm a bit picky about women.

If she touches you or mentions the future you're most likelly in.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the same thing you always do that works for you, keeping in mind that the standard is low because of how many creepy losers are on OLD. So she'll probably be happy if you look and act like your profile

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
ON DATE
Be comfortable, confident and funny!

Doesn't matter where you take her, keep it short simple and quick. I personally go out for a drink at a bar and keep it casual.
Don't talk about yourself, no one cares.
Share some lame jokes and let her tell you how bad they are - Works like a charm.
Be the first one to end it.

POST DATE
No calling and texting. If she does text or call , keep it short.
Don't take it personally if she doesn't respond well and Move on!
If she does then you meet her for a second date

Goodluck!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat a bunch of bean burritos and rip a big one on the date. Guaranteed, you'll stand out!:p

MisterMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far I'm 4 dates in. A huge amount of girls seemed to be looking for text buddies and don't actually want to meet up. FOBO seems to also be playing a role. I look pretty much just like my profile pic except I'm in a little better shape now.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far I'm 4 dates in. A huge amount of girls seemed to be looking for text buddies and don't actually want to meet up. FOBO seems to also be playing a role. I look pretty much just like my profile pic except I'm in a little better shape now.
This is why you go for the date FAST, else you'll end up chatting with them for 6 months only to discover they live in Iceland.

MisterMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much what I do, but the amount of flakes is just surprising.