Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD feels like a waste

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to note for us old(er) people, we grew up without the internet and are used to going out to clubs/bars to pickup and socialize. This generally comes easy and natural for us.

I think it's even more important for the younger people to mix it up between OLD and real life as they tend to lack the social calibration due to them always being online. I can't tell you how many young people I've seen that don't have good social calibration when out and about. If anything young peeps should get out there just to practice being in a social environment. It doesn't matter if you find a girl. Just get out and talk to people in real life. :up:

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Old by default shows your desperate.
Thats time and effort better spent improving either on your own or at classes where you could meet women.
Every woman ive ever been with is by circumstance in person.
Standout > converse with people > show your strengths > build connection > profit?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is good only for a one night stand. Go out, fck and leave. If you don't do that, a woman will do that for you. Unless you're a top 10 chad with a ton of money, there will always be someone better to play with women's hypergamy.

Basically because in those apps, physical appearance is the most important thing to get a match. We went there for sex. Men and Women.

The best options on OLD is to get tunned to women that recently broke up (very long term relationship). They're not intoxicated to it yet. So, if you were the first you have a better chance.

Women that use it for the long term, become more selective as they would probably have a lot of fixed guys to have sex whenever they want.

So, if you want only sex... Then learning that game could give you some hook ups. What I see here in Brazil is that women are fcking way more than men on those apps and basically all of them doesn't talk about condom when having sex with you. Had one that started to took her clothes off and went upside me like ready to ride, if I didn't stop her and get the condom, she would fck without it. Asked her later if she was taking any pills... She said no (she was 22yrs old). Insane.

Then comes a time that those interactions became not that interesting as before. It's purely something sexual. And to be honest, sometimes I miss feeling that good connection with a woman. So it's not that funny as it used to be for me in the past.

To finish... I think OLD is a good opportunity to realize that. You can have sex, but that horny sex with a hot girl is not that good as our mind fantasizes about it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 2 relationships out of OLD. Not just ONS. Two great girls. But use OLD as a supplement. 40+% of couples meet online. We’re not all losers.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I got 2 relationships out of OLD. Not just ONS. Two great girls. But use OLD as a supplement. 40+% of couples meet online. We’re not all losers.
It really is amazing the generalizations people come up with and then repeat ad nauseum when they have no real experience with it or go and message 5 women get no responses and claim it doesn't work.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is amazing the generalizations people come up with and then repeat ad nauseum when they have no real experience with it or go and message 5 women get no responses and claim it doesn't work.
Yeah. Not everything works for everyone. If OLD doesn’t work for someone, just move one and try something else. No need to trash OLD or people on it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know, you can hit OLD for 2 years and have continual rubbish and nonsense.

Then you can find a total gem.

it’s liks digging for gold. You could be 500ft or 2ft from the biggest nugget.

The key is just to keep digging. They are there.

FYI I found Match.com great - it needs to be a pay site. I was looking for a girl not lays, if you are after the latter I’m not an expert. Although I got a good 10+ lays on the way to finding something decent

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know, you can hit OLD for 2 years and have continual rubbish and nonsense.

Then you can find a total gem.

it’s liks digging for gold. You could be 500ft or 2ft from the biggest nugget.

The key is just to keep digging. They are there.

FYI I found Match.com great - it needs to be a pay site. I was looking for a girl not lays, if you are after the latter I’m not an expert. Although I got a good 10+ lays on the way to finding something decent
OLD is passive game for me only. I treat OLD like fishing. I make a profile with the best pictures and bio I can and set the bait. I don't message anyone and only interact with women that invest in me first. This saves me a lot of wasted time and effort. I'm only average looking so I know I can't snipe online.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is meh, granted I'm not the best looking guy but I have my profile set up in a "niche" way which helps me match with women that I want(think B*SM but lighter)

During covid it has been tougher but like anything it's a numbers game

For example
Two weeks ago I wasn't getting matches and was talking to a girl who I went on a date with and one at her house. I knew right away I wasn't interested when I went to her home and she was just laying on her couch and wanted to cuddle with her cat more than me lmfao

A week later. I matched with 4 hornee women who all wanted the D, now did valentines day have something to do with it? maybe
I ended up linking up and smashing 2 out of the 4. However I got banned from Hinge and Tinder on the same day. This is my 3rd time being banned on Hinge and I know for a fact it's some bum liberal feminist chick who geeked out on me. Not sure why on Tinder but it doesn't matter

I prefer to meet women IRL but I think even once Covid ends it may be awhile before things go back to normal, However I do think the bar/club scene in my city once everything opens up and covid is manageable. Then meeting women out and about will be king, there are lot of women out there starving not just for attention in person but excitement and c*ock OLD is very time consuming at times and can be like a waste of time.

Best apps (In 2021)
Hinge
Bumble
Tinder (If you wanna meet grenades, the site is the 2021 version of what POF was in 2010)

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people on the forum will advise not to do this because they are scared they will say something wrong and the girl will lose interest. I think this makes no sense. Clearly texting is a tool that can be used to great advantage if you know how.
I don't think they are scared to say something wrong. The thinking is that texting means the guy has no life. Texting should only be done for logistics. Other than that, I believe it's pointless. There is no feeling, no connection, no emotion, no love.

If a person's goal is self-improvement in all areas of their life like so many say then why would you choose to not improve in something that can make a huge difference in positively effecting your flake rate(mine is close to 0 since I have been doing this)? Anyone who believes they shouldn't text because it can cause a woman to lose interest clearly doesn't know how to text properly. I have found it can greatly increase a woman's interest especially initially within the first month or two.
Texting doesn't improve a man's life or gives him skills.

Now, when a girl texts me, I keep it short and sweet "OK." "Yes" "Here is the picture" "Happy Valentines Day." "OK" "I'll see you a few days." That's it for me.

Other guys are probably smoother.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I have a chick i been texting for a week now coming over on saturday to my house to sit in the hot tub and get banged. We've exchanged the requisite nudes so im confident in what im getting as is she, we've talked graphic sex. She said" i dont usually do this (whatever) but i feel like i have a connection with you and im so horny i dont care anymore."
Same thing with another chick im texting. Could they flake on me? sure, but im betting they won't.
Texting basically replaced the first date "get to know you" phase. I didnt have to waste time, money or effort going out trying to convince her she wants to sleep with me. They convinced themselves and they are already comfortable sexually around me without having even met me.
I know lots of you guys don't get this, im just sharing what i found works for me. Another arrow in a quiver so to speak, if one chooses to use it or not is up to them.

RedBeardless

Don Juan
Reaction score