Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD chick flakes when I tell her I work 2 jobs.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Been texting a few days with a nurse from OLD. Anyway, she asked what I was doing tomorrow night. I told her I have to work my second job which I do a couple nights a week cleaning. After I said that she ghosted and won't talk to me. I was being honest though. I have to work my other job. My business makes money but being single I keep this second job for a little extra cash.

Everyone on here says to work a second job if you're single and build up more savings. Better than sitting around at home and making no money. I probably have more in my 3 bank accounts than most of the loser women around here who have no college degree and waiting tables.

I called off last week from work so I didn't want to call off this week over a OLD chick I've never met.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Been texting a few days with a nurse from OLD. Anyway, she asked what I was doing tomorrow night. I told her I have to work my second job which I do a couple nights a week cleaning. After I said that she ghosted and won't talk to me. I was being honest though. I have to work my other job. My business makes money but being single I keep this second job for a little extra cash.

Everyone on here says to work a second job if you're single and build up more savings. Better than sitting around at home and making no money. I probably have more in my 3 bank accounts than most of the loser women around here who have no college degree and waiting tables.

I called off last week from work so I didn't want to call off this week over a OLD chick I've never met.
Keep stackin broseph. Always prioritize making money over women.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
She's just not interested, has nothing to do with what you mentioned

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Did you disclose this? No girl wants to date a janitor.
Respect for working hard, but too much info for a prospect..
Next time. “I’m busy on Wednesday, let’s meet up at “such & such” on Friday”.
She texted me back. Was getting dinner ready, just got off and then going to bed. She wants to chat more. She's off weekends so until then I guess maybe text a couple hours each night?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been texting a few days with a nurse from OLD. Anyway, she asked what I was doing tomorrow night.
OP, while I understand 100% what you're trying to say, this is OLD we are talking about. Next time just say sth short like "Occupied by very interesting stuff. How about the day after?"

You don't have to be too honest about what's actually going on in your real life because nobody gives a sh!t. When it comes to finding a lay, just be playful and funny.

And you said you have "been texting a few days" with her. Come on man, you either ask her out or you don't, why did you have to spend even "a few days" exchanging texts with her?

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me back. Was getting dinner ready, just got off and then going to bed. She wants to chat more. She's off weekends so until then I guess maybe text a couple hours each night?
The idea of texting is to lead somewhere and to progress. Have a back and forth one night and if things progress in the night (After 3/4 messages) then you can start closing for the date.

Igetit!

Reaction score
The idea of texting is to lead somewhere and to progress. Have a back and forth one night and if things progress in the night (After 3/4 messages) then you can start closing for the date.
Agreed. I damn sure wouldn't be texting her "each night" until the weekend when a date could happen. The more you interact with her before a date,the LESS LIKELY a date is to occur. If you reveal too much about yourself to the point where she can form an opinion about you,she may not feel the need for a date. If she "gets to know you" through texting,she won't need to go out on a date with you to "get to know you".

Too much texting can kill the mystery of her wanting to find out more about you,cause you revealed too much already. This can happen even if she is the one who initiates the texting.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I damn sure wouldn't be texting her "each night" until the weekend when a date could happen. The more you interact with her before a date,the LESS LIKELY a date is to occur. If you reveal too much about yourself to the point where she can form an opinion about you,she may not feel the need for a date. If she "gets to know you" through texting,she won't need to go out on a date with you to "get to know you".

Too much texting can kill the mystery of her wanting to find out more about you,cause you revealed too much already. This can happen even if she is the one who initiates the texting.
Texting is for setting up dates. Tease her a bit then set a date to meet in person and get off the phone. Be a mystery to her. Let her wonder what you're up to in all the between time.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
While I fully support side jobs (or side hustles) for extra $, a lot of chicks tend to look down on them in my experience.

They don’t look at it like “He’s such a hard worker.” They just assume the guy isn’t making enough $ in his primary job or business. Or they worry that you’ll have no time for a relationship.

Generally speaking, unless your side gig is very lucrative and/or impressive, do not mention it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Looking at the time stamps between your posts, she didn't reply in what 45 minutes? Maybe an hour and you posted here saying the ghosted?

Take a xanax or something. You're too invested.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
While I fully support side jobs (or side hustles) for extra $, a lot of chicks tend to look down on them in my experience.

They don’t look at it like “He’s such a hard worker.” They just assume the guy isn’t making enough $ in his primary job or business. Or they worry that you’ll have no time for a relationship.

Generally speaking, unless your side gig is very lucrative and/or impressive, do not mention it.
Funny thing is around here many single women DO work two jobs due to the high housing costs. That's why you see decent looking women doing jobs like waiting at nights or the weekends here.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That’s the problem though, these women CONSTANTLY text you before the date. They EXPECT “good morning” texts BEFORE the date. They ask 21 questions BEFORE the date. You can only keep a convo short so many times because they’ll assume you aren’t interested and will move on. They demand attention through text every day these days, that’s why that rule of “don’t text too much” is outdated in 2022.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. It’s a double standard. It’s considered fine for women, but not so much for men.
See nurses and teachers doing it. During season a waiter in a tourist area around here can clean up well during winter season hence thats why you see a lot doing it. Seems most single women do around here.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I dont know whats up with those girls u finding op. I was single the second half of 2021 and none of my matches needed that much texting to go out on a date. Maybe its a location thing or a vibe you giving off?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know whats up with those girls u finding op. I was single the second half of 2021 and none of my matches needed that much texting to go out on a date. Maybe its a location thing or a vibe you giving off?
This is only a hunch based upon his approximately 3700 posts here - but I would say there is strong reason to believe it has more to do with his vibe and less to do with the fact he has two sources of income.