Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD chick flakes when I tell her I work 2 jobs.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know whats up with those girls u finding op. I was single the second half of 2021 and none of my matches needed that much texting to go out on a date. Maybe its a location thing or a vibe you giving off?
They like chatting.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That’s the problem though, these women CONSTANTLY text you before the date. They EXPECT “good morning” texts BEFORE the date. They ask 21 questions BEFORE the date. You can only keep a convo short so many times because they’ll assume you aren’t interested and will move on. They demand attention through text every day these days, that’s why that rule of “don’t text too much” is outdated in 2022.
Had one text me 630am once. She was a morning person and seeing if i was up. Didnt reply until 930 when i woke up.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been texting a few days with a nurse from OLD.
Mistake. Why are you texting a broad with no date set up?

Anyway, she asked what I was doing tomorrow night. I told her I have to work my second job which I do a couple nights a week cleaning. After I said that she ghosted and won't talk to me. I was being honest though. I have to work my other job. My business makes money but being single I keep this second job for a little extra cash.
Mistake. Mistake. Mistake. She doesn’t care about your second job. She damn near asked you out and you didn’t close. If you weren’t free, you counter offer immediately. Get the date locked in.

Your game is loosely goosey. You wont make any progress until you tighten up.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super...Line up a date, and tell her you will be busy the next few nights.

Then show up in a pink bunny suit on Easter morning....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She texted me back. Was getting dinner ready, just got off and then going to bed. She wants to chat more. She's off weekends so until then I guess maybe text a couple hours each night?
Wants to chat more equals find a reason to disqualify you. Women who are interested in meeting don't "want to chat more". In fact, they complain that guys only want to chat and not meet.

Which means she is actively trying to find something so she can eliminate you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've had OLD women comment on me having two, or three, jobs when I told them so. It generally goes:

OLD Chick: "Three jobs, wow, how do you have time for dating?"
LL: "It's somewhat flexible. If I like you after the first date I will make you the time"
OLD Chick:" I hope you do!"

They eat this up. Now who needs to please who?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably have more in my 3 bank accounts than most of the loser women around here who have no college degree and waiting tables.
Yet they're getting laid and your not. Have to work my second job = triggered broke nigga alert.
I was being honest though
And how has that been working out for you?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet they're getting laid and your not. Have to work my second job = triggered broke nigga alert.

And how has that been working out for you?
I mean it’s not exactly hard for women to get laid. It’s not like they have to put in any effort.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
OP ain't real. Search for his old threads and read his sh*t. All he duz is complain about this and that.