Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old articles, where are they?

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided I'd post this instead of e-mailing you, Allen, in case others were wondering the same thing. I was thinking of some field testing assignments for my group and remembered an article that appeared on the main page by Deagleclaw about a club approach that had to do with walking up from behind a chick and grinding on her with our her seeing you. The article (as well as others I remember) doesn't seem to be available. Is there any way to get to these articles once the links are taken off the Don Juan Center home page?

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To see all the articles you just click the "articles" link mentioned on the left side of the "Don Juan Center".

I think the one you are thinking of is actually a "Quick Tip". I believe it was called something like "Butt bumping".

To see all the Quick Tips you can click the Quick Tips link which is mentioned on the left side of the Don Juan Center.

I think this is the one you're looking for: http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip107.htm

DeepBlue

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, Deep Blue. That was not the article I was talking about and the "articles" page doesn't show all the articles ever featured here.

------------------

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe at some point each article gets removed from the site entirely, so that after it has been gone for a year or two it can be presented again as if it were a new article.

:)

DeepBlue

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeepBlue:
Maybe at some point each article gets removed from the site entirely, so that after it has been gone for a year or two it can be presented again as if it were a new article.

:)

DeepBlue
MAYBE we should just let ALLEN answer the question since neither of us know the answer, LOL!

------------------

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[b[
TrickyNick wrote:
...let ALLEN answer the question...
[/b]

I seriously doubt that my speculations are preventing him from answering.

You said you posted your question here because you figured others might be interested too. I am. If this is a private conversation you could have emailed him after all.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
damn nick...are you wanting to find out how many guys get slapped or what? lol Lord help ANY guy that came up behind me and started grinding up against me like that. He'd get cuffed upside the melon for invading my space. I hate those blind approaches...it scares the bejesus out of you. And if the girl is kinda timid she might wet her pants.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Allen.

Wyld, if a girl is really that timid and would resent what Deagleclaw describes that much why would she be on the dance floor at a club? None of us are going to be approaching you anyway so don't worry. Girls who go to clubs expect this kind of stuff and they think more of the guys who do it than the guys who stand on the wall with their thumbs in their asses.

Thanks for the irrelevant details about yourself, very much appreciated on ALL the threads you offer them on

------------------

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously nick...going up behind a girl without her seeing you approach and grinding on her will more often than not weird her out. Approaching from the front or side would be better. I don't go out clubbing now...but I used to go out a lot before I got pregnant...every Thursday and Saturday nights. Approaching girls on the dance floor is a good thing, but the blind approach is not something women like.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll let you know what field reports are generated from this assignment, Wyld. I know that backing up what you say with any kind of solid evidence is a somewhat foreign concept to you, but I will happy to solicit comments from you on what we find.

------------------