Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD - Agreed Upon Meetup, After Some Drag Time

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking I should potentially apologize to this girl for the way I came across via text. I’d like to know whether it is something to consider. As a person I think it’s important to own up to your mistakes but of course I don’t want to come across as desperate or needy.

That said, would appreciate any input on whether I should take this route. Attached is a draft of my apology to her, as well as our most recent text exchange. Thanks guys, would tip you if I could!
DO NOT TEXT HER ANYTHING!

Maybe, and I mean just maybe, somewhere down the road she might think you weren’t so bad and she’ll reach out again if you made any kind of good impression before blowing it up. But if you text her that, you’ll blow that 1/1,000,000 chance for sure.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
DO NOT TEXT HER ANYTHING!

Maybe, and I mean just maybe, somewhere down the road she might think you weren’t so bad and she’ll reach out again if you made any kind of good impression before blowing it up. But if you text her that, you’ll blow that 1/1,000,000 chance for sure.
I bet this is homeboy's next text to ol' girl -

R.gif

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking I should potentially apologize to this girl for the way I came across via text. I’d like to know whether it is something to consider. As a person I think it’s important to own up to your mistakes but of course I don’t want to come across as desperate or needy.

That said, would appreciate any input on whether I should take this route. Attached is a draft of my apology to her, as well as our most recent text exchange. Thanks guys, would tip you if I could!
Any further communication will be seen as desperate and needy. Especially an apology that isn't warranted. Why should you apologize? You didn't offend her. You're pedestalizing her. She's just some silly female that doesn't know what she wants from one moment to the next. You're a man. A higher earning logical, creative man. Most females wish they could be as creative as men. That's why most inventors are men. Stop looking at them like they're above you. She was the one that lost an opportunity here. Find another chick.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By blaming her, oh she's just another silly female who doesn't know what she wants like another poster suggested, you don't learn a damn thing or improve your game.
I believe you're talking about my post.... Maybe his biggest problem is putting women on a pedestal. No game will help him, if he's doing this. By realizing females aren't godlike, and he's a high value man, that will do more for his interactions than game, which couldn't be maintained for long due to the pedestalizing.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all explain too much. I don’t think I’ve ever texted a woman like this, even in my worst moments. If you need more than 2 or 3 sentences the rule should be to shut the fvck up.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you just gotta learn to calibrate a bit OP. What you wanted to express to her was that you have other options hoping it’d get the outcome you wanted, but the way you did it was way too strong.

The best way to do it is to actually get other options. Then when you sense hesitation or a flake, you’ll say “Ok cool” naturally, or nothing at all, and it’ll communicate in 2 words what you tried to force in multiple paragraphs.

It ain’t gonna happen overnight tho

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate all the feedback everyone. Very valuable insight and I’ll be sure to take it all in.

Additionally, I began reading 3% Man and I’m about 60 pages in this far. Also booked a professional photographer tomorrow to get some good photos for dating apps/social media.

Moving forward, not reaching her in any regard now.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok fellas, I know this is gonna look quite simpish, but mind you I am 7 years celibate.

Would enjoy the opportunity to potentially revive this for the sake of a lay.

Read the attached and let me know how you’d proceed from here. Haven’t reached her since Monday 4/4.

Attachments

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, on April 1st you said you’d not contact her again. You’re torturing yourself by doing this, and look utterly pathetic. Your neediness and sexual frustration is palpable, and will send any woman running for the hills.

You say you won’t plead or chase but that’s precisely what you’re doing. By talking about how much you make and that you could buy an expensive car, and that you’re a “provider”, you are qualifying yourself to her, trying to make a logical case for why she should see you again. Unfortunately, attraction doesn’t work that way. You can’t reason with a woman as to why she should like you.

By saying all this stuff, you’re basically communicating to her that you have no better options. A high value man doesn’t give a crap if one woman rejects him, as he has multiple other options. Pretty much nothing you said is attractive to a woman (other than perhaps a gold digger). Sorry to say, but her asking for time to think about it is woman talk for “you’re never going to hear from me again”.

From your other post, it sounds like you’re in a bad spot mentally. I’ve certainly been there. You need to get your head straight FIRST before you’ll have success with women. A woman is attracted to a man who is happy with himself and doesn’t need her to fulfill him.

NEVER speak to this woman again, unless she reaches out. If she does, invite her to your place for dinner.

Last edited:

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her on read and move on.

The only way you can actually find someone meaningful is when you are not desperate. Else the person you find will accept someone who is desperate. Level up, keep putting yourself out there and don't rush into anything serious.