Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok, you asked for it: My Workout Regimen (98% of you won't do it)

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Brothers in Arms:

I think we're all in agreement women of practically all ages are attracted to a man who takes care of himself physically; good muscle tone, some size, low body fat, definition, slim waist. Women know men like this are far more likely to be good in bed, have better stamina, fewer health problems, and a man that takes care of his body usually excels in other areas of his life too.. This all "clicks" in their little woman brain and says: Excellent breeding partner! Don't argue or fight it, it's in their DNA.

Countless men and some women ask me how I stay in such good shape at my age (45+). Not to be a d*ick but I usually chuckle and say, "You really want to know? I don't think you'd believe me if I told you." Most women are quite amazed and most men (98%) say "I could never do that."

Bull s*hit. Anyone can do it but most come up with all sorts of excuses. And I've heard them all: I reaaaally like my carbs, I can't eat that late, my wife would't support it, I have kids, a demanding job, and on and on.

I guess it all depends on how bad you want it. Most people, men and women, want to make big, exciting changes in their life but lack the motivation and self discipline to do so. So they b*itch about "how lucky" other people are, etc., etc.

The fact is, you can't change your height, your face, a lot of things, but you CAN change your physical body. I know because I've done it.

I CHALLENGE any SS member reading this to try my AYME Regimen for ONE MONTH and report back. Or, you can continue to make excuses for yourself and become fat, old, and bitter. Choice is yours.

Workout and diet regimen is attached.

Ciao,

~Dash~

Attachments

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am fvcked up right now dealing with tennis elbow for the past 3 months...been doing weighted vest hikes and inclines and also a lot of lower body type squats and lunges, etc...

Seems like it gets better and then I try and start lifting weights and push it a little too far and then it goes back to square one...very frustrating.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fvcked up right now dealing with tennis elbow for the past 3 months...been doing weighted vest hikes and inclines and also a lot of lower body type squats and lunges, etc...

Seems like it gets better and then I try and start lifting weights and push it a little too far and then it goes back to square one...very frustrating.
Focus on your cardio, diet, and lower body for now. It will aid in healing too.

Good luck.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That plan will not work for natural athletes. It's too much isolation work and the training frequency of twice a day, seven days per week is just ludicrous. I'm also skeptical of any plan that promises to get recreational athletes ripped that doesn't include squats and deadlifts.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great regimen Dash. I eat similarly although less. That and my goal is to be trim & fit rather than bulked & cut.

I do drink, but usually champagne which is only 6 carbs per serving and I drink very lightly.

For my workouts I do sprints 3x a week, either 10x 100y dashes or alternatively I’ll go a mile of HIIT with 200y jog/200y sprint at 80% max output, continuous, followed by cool down & stretching. The sprint days workouts take about 15-20 minutes.

The other 4 days of the week I lift. I do a simple circuit that targets all of my body...all at high rep 3 sets of ten and low weight since I am not trying to bulk.

I do bench press, leg press, hip abductors (those are sets of 3 x 20), core curls where I hang in an apparatus and pull my knees to my chest 3 x 10, deltoid flys, triceps curls, one arm dumbell rows, hamstring curls, and core twists with a medicine ball.

I also take tango lessons twice a week and salsa dance (well when the clubs are open) frequently.

If I cannot lift I’ll do a 2.5 mile walk. I do not squat or run excessive distance anymore because of an old soccer injury to my knee. I also get in the pool and swim or tread water several times a week. The sprints keep my butt high & tight as the rest keeps everything else taunt and defined.

But diet is super important. I have done Keto/low carb as a lifestyle for many years and it has kept me trim.

Good sleep is also important and I concur listen to your body.

These habits are a lifestyle choice. One that few people have the discipline to make.

Hats off to you. You look great.

Cheers

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I prefer 24 hr daily fasting so your eating schedule isn't something I'd ever see myself doing, but the overall diet plan is good.

Your home workout doesn't seem anything special though, am I right to assume you had this type of body BEFORE the shutdowns?

Last edited:

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When do you go out drinking? I could possibly do this mon-fri, but I drink at weekends. What do you actually do fri and sat nights?

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Great regimen Dash. I eat similarly although less. That and my goal is to be trim & fit rather than bulked & cut.

I do drink, but usually champagne which is only 6 carbs per serving and I drink very lightly.

For my workouts I do sprints 3x a week, either 10x 100y dashes or alternatively I’ll go a mile of HIIT with 200y jog/200y sprint at 80% max output, continuous, followed by cool down & stretching. The sprint days workouts take about 15-20 minutes.

The other 4 days of the week I lift. I do a simple circuit that targets all of my body...all at high rep 3 sets of ten and low weight since I am not trying to bulk.

I do bench press, leg press, hip abductors (those are sets of 3 x 20), core curls where I hang in an apparatus and pull my knees to my chest 3 x 10, deltoid flys, triceps curls, one arm dumbell rows, hamstring curls, and core twists with a medicine ball.

I also take tango lessons twice a week and salsa dance (well when the clubs are open) frequently.

If I cannot lift I’ll do a 2.5 mile walk. I do not squat or run excessive distance anymore because of an old soccer injury to my knee. I also get in the pool and swim or tread water several times a week. The sprints keep my butt high & tight as the rest keeps everything else taunt and defined.

But diet is super important. I have done Keto/low carb as a lifestyle for many years and it has kept me trim.

Good sleep is also important and I concur listen to your body.

These habits are a lifestyle choice. One that few people have the discipline to make.

Hats off to you. You look great.

Cheers

sprint wrk ? nice, not too many people have the mental toughness to push to exhaustion , rest , and then do it again.

any pictures?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also skeptical of any plan that promises to get recreational athletes ripped that doesn't include squats and deadlifts.
I freaking hate doing squats, but I make myself do them because they're one of the best exercises. But I freaking hate doing squats.

On the other hand, I like doing upright rows but I won't do them because I've had some recurring shoulder injuries.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a member of a health club before COVID. Around February, I had the foresight to order everything I needed to assemble a decent garage gym with benches, racks, free weights, boxing equipment. I've actually gained mass and strength during COVID with the regimen I outlined while (likely) lowering body fat a bit

I'm not a huge squat guy. Legs get plenty of work with much hiking, biking, running -- something every day.

The diet is what's key. Anyone can lift weights, but if you eat like s*hit, it won't matter.

I knew some guys would be critical of my workout. I really don't care. It works for me. Do what works for you.

Good luck.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sprint wrk ? nice, not too many people have the mental toughness to push to exhaustion , rest , and then do it again.

any pictures?
See avatar. I’ve thought about posting a pic where you can see my body better...but as much as I might like to (because I look good) I don’t think it’s especially wise, being a chick on a men’s forum and such.

The sprints are the secret. Sometimes I’ll go hard enough to get nauseous but that’s counter productive so I back it off to 80%. I played soccer for years and also was a middle distance track athlete in school (400m, 800m, 1600m etc) and for years I was a pretty serious road racer at 5Ks and 10Ks.

My legs, particularly my calves are still very cut and the dancing helps too. Sprints are a breeze compared to hard core distance training & racing. The workouts are intense yes, require mental toughness, yes, but the burn is short lived and the workouts very brief comparatively speaking. Makes me focus and push. At my age I’m grateful my body is still performing at this level.

My timed mile used to be right at 5:00 flat going hard out...I know I’m not that fast anymore but I still push and the exercise feels great.

But like Dash said...diet is paramount.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dash Riprock thanks for your diet and training info, appreciate the fact that you toke the time do list everything in a clear document for us to see first of all.

Your life style seems like a dream one, we have a very similar diet altought I help myself my more protein shakes and a little bit less solid food in terms of quantity.

Im curious however about your life conditions cause it clearly would come harder to most men, I believe you dont live in a big city that oppresses you with tight space and traffic, also are you married or single? I believe most women would turn ape to have their men to dedicate so much time and focus on himself.

U

user43770

When do you go out drinking? I could possibly do this mon-fri, but I drink at weekends. What do you actually do fri and sat nights?
Dash touched on it in his end notes, but one of the things that changed the game for me was looking at calories as a weekly total, rather than a daily one. e.g. rather than shooting for 2,000 calories a day, you're looking at 14,000 for the week.

The problem with drinking isn't so much the calories from alcohol, it's the fact that during and the day after drinking you're more likely to eat like sh1t...you don't feel like doing much and you're craving something greasy, so you end up ordering out.

Drinking days can be somewhat kept in check by only eating meat and vegetables (minimizing calories and carbs) leading up to your Friday or Saturday evening. Also, mostly stick to liquor and mix it with calorie free soda/ soda water.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't have a diet regimen accept that I limit carbs, no red meat, limit calorie intake below 3000 per day, and NO SUGAR, no beer, and recently no wine. I'm pretty much alcohol free, but I do, on occasion, drink straight whiskey (only the good stuff), but no more than two drinks at social events. My typical breakfast is one egg and three slices of turkey bacon. I drink A LOT of coffee in the morning, that is really my only vice and should cut back on that... but I do not drink anything with caffeine in it after noon. Lunch and dinner is usually grilled chicken or fish with an assortment of vegetables. Carbs are almost completely limited to potatoes... about 3 years ago I noticed my joints would swell bad, someone recommended getting rid of grains... and that worked for me... others might have a different result.

Mon: 24 mile bike ride (work commute), 75 minutes hot yoga.
Tue: 24 mile bike ride (work commute), Heavy weights upper body PULL muscle group, Legs
Wed: 24 mile bike ride (work commute), 75 minutes hot yoga.
Thu: 24 mile bike ride (work commute), Heavy weights upper body PUSH muscle group, Legs
Fri: 24 mile bike ride (work commute), 75 minutes hot yoga.
Sat: 5 mile run, low weight high rep all muscle groups.
Sun: 1 hour, yoga recovery (mostly just stretching)

I'm pretty much just is sustainment with workouts. If you are trying to get started your workout will be different. The only advice I would give ANYONE is you really should include deliberate flexibility training in your workout, something many people ignore. Yoga is great for that because it is also good for core strength, but you really should not just rush though stretching. The older you get the more important flexibility becomes, unless you want to be one of those people already hobbling around in your 50s.

I'm 53, 6'0" 185 lbs. I could drop 5 more lbs but one thing you will learn in your 50s, is that it is very hard to build muscle, and getting the fat off is a lot harder. When I'm at 180 lbs, I look like a POW.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it dash. A lot of work. I dated a gymnastics coach some years ago. She was actually in some fitness mags. Very cut and very lean.
She let me in on a little secret as she was a dietician too.
She said the industry sells big dollars but in reality genetics plays more then 50% genetics on your look and muscle tone.
Not saying don't go to the gym but to get as lean as you at your age is not something most can do so your 98% in your title is a bit misleading.
Its a big dollar industry selling ppl a lot of bs in Some areas.

My dad is 74 and when he was 50 he was fairly lean like yourself. I have those genes but ill continue to just do my workouts. What your doing is over the top. Lol ill stick to music for now
And you still have 50% or more to work with. Unless your deformed you can go much further than you think. You have arms and legs, use them. Genetics is a cop out. Well genetics will dictate how your body responds to protein, carbs and fat. Genetics will dictate your body type. But most of the human body types have been able to compete in athletics. Alot of those real lean babes might have a day a week they don't feel like eating and no food goes in. Alot of them won't eat in gluttony. Most that stay fit have some physical activities they are part of. Stop looking for excuses.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude im lean and mean and dont need to workout like a baffoon. Remember the extremes are not were to go and yes Genetics is huge.
Ive said over and over work with what you were born with.

Some have to do more but this overly hyped chistle head shyt to get women is also its own fallacy.

Do keep in mind that the modern push for body builder type bodies is not that old.
Men used to be naturally lean because they were active.
Genetics with the topic of muscle is huge.
Why do you think that a small percent of athletes actually make it to the NFL?
Genetics +hardwork+ talent.

The industry likes to put pics of dash type bods on bottles and tells the fat kid he can look like this when in fact he can only reach a percent of it. Guys that think other wise are being duped.
Body builder is too big. But my opinion stands that most of the body types have been represented in competitive atheletics. Ive already been down this road many years ago. Genetics for most people is a cop out not to be fit.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Advice from the girl world lol
dude, I bought the needles to give to someone in the past to do steroids. It was merciless how many fights he used to get in. Time was of the essence.

It helped him and thank goodness he shot up in height and broadness too within a short time after. I felt helpless and gladly helped him(going to pharmacy to get these things because he didn't want to be seen there and questioned and also with encouraging words and limitless 'you can do this!' type affirmations in his ear)

it freakin worked. no more bullying.....big sigh of relief.

Should have also wrote in my earlier post that when a man has the time he should definitely build muscle and endurance the harder way which would be more satisfying, I bet. If a man has the time, why not put in the work and lift heavy? Before he's in a threatening situation where he needs his muscles-on-demand.

Sorry I didn't also write that.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude im lean and mean and dont need to workout like a baffoon. Remember the extremes are not were to go and yes Genetics is huge.
Ive said over and over work with what you were born with.

Some have to do more but this overly hyped chistle head shyt to get women is also its own fallacy.

Do keep in mind that the modern push for body builder type bodies is not that old.
Men used to be naturally lean because they were active.
Genetics with the topic of muscle is huge.
Why do you think that a small percent of athletes actually make it to the NFL?
Genetics +hardwork+ talent.

The industry likes to put pics of dash type bods on bottles and tells the fat kid he can look like this when in fact he can only reach a percent of it. Guys that think other wise are being duped.
Fat kid has sh1t habits, no self control and a poor self image. He probably has others in his family that are well built. His habits and food addiction is his.