Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OK WHEN DOES a Woman DESERVE a Dinner Date?

When does a woman DESERVE to be taken on a dinner date?

• First Date

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Second Date

• Third date

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • After Sex one time

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • After she is considered your Girlfriend

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • On your First wedding anniversary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After she signs an agreement that she will spend as much money on you as you spend on her...

• When she tells you that white tablecloths make her horny

• When you can call her a client and expense the dinner

• When you are financially comfortable, responsible and you would enjoy sharing a nice meal with her.

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
M

member160292

When you can expense the dinner LOL!!! I had that thought, but that'd be cheap as hell.

What type of dinner are we talking about? Like a Denny's? :rofl:

I'd say when you have a gut feeling that she's ready to bang. Dinner and then drinks back at your place. Heck, I'd be bold enough to ask for the dinner at my place on the 3rd or 4th date. Really depends on the progress.

For a $50 dinner between the two of you? That's gotta be after she is heavily invested, depends on the progress. Having said that, there's no problem dropping $20 on her meal.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she's already a plate (girl your fcking. Gotta remember you guys have weird definitions for the plates your spinning).

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO there should be an option between "had sex one time" and "she's considered your girlfriend". This would be where I feel most comfortable with taking her out to dinner a first time.

When she's already a plate (girl your fcking. Gotta remember you guys have weird definitions for the plates your spinning).
Yes, "fking" meaning (to me at least) having had sex more than once.

LOL, some of the ridiculous options on here perhaps indicate an agenda in mind by the OP,

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When does she *deserve* one? When sex is guaranteed or has already happened.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
When she invests her ostensibly valuable vagina is when I invest my hard earned moola. Now I tend to go Dutch with my plates or switch off. In many cases they volunteer to pay up front.

See, I know I’m a high value male both in and out of bed, I seek equals in my relationships. Anything else perpetuates the myth that their vag is worth more than my peen and that simply is not the case. Know what you bring to the table and leverage it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a $50 dinner between the two of you? That's gotta be after she is heavily invested, depends on the progress. Having said that, there's no problem dropping $20 on her meal.
I think every guy over the age of 21 should have ONE woman in his life he is happy to spend money on to share dinner with once a week. It doesn't have to be a love/sex interest... Could be your mom, sister, daughter or someone else that's not a woman...
Where are y’all going on dates then? The time, gas, and combined expenses of these fun dates to not seen Beta are just as expensive.
if a woman is a prospect I'd invite her along on something I'm going to do anyway. The Newspaper is full of free events like music in the park, Gallery shows, happy hour specials, Farmers markets, etc.

My "date nights" ended up being Wednesdays and Sundays after training runs believe it or not. We'd grab beers after 3 miles on Wednesday, and Sunday's long runs we'd go watch football at the sportsbar. I'd literally meet a woman right after a run and make plans for a date that night. I'd shower, then meet her in the early afternoon. Too early for dinner, maybe a picnic in the park. Post run excuse to go for a hot tub would have been perfect in this case since it was technically a second date.

'nother date idea... go to the Horse racing track, bet $2 per race, pay 5 bucks for grandstand seats. Lots of movement as you go to the saddling paddock to look at the horses, she's always looking over your shoulder at the racing form, great kino...

Summertime - County fairs. Food is gonna be Muey Expensive this year. Eat before you go. Meet in late afternoon near a grocery store with a deli. Share a 12 inch sandwich for a late lunch/early dinner. grab wine in a can. Picnic.

Bar Trivia nights. Especially midweek.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a $70 limit (including tax & gratuity) on dinner dates prior to her being a girlfriend. I always picked a chain caliber restaurant (Longhorn, etc), and if she protested, tried to alter the location, or refused to let me pick her up for the date, I withdrew the offer.

If girl was closed online - Dinner date was second date
If girl was closed in person - It was first date

My 2nd date leads to 3rd date ratio was over 90% the last 8 years. Bedded over 100 different girls.

Most of you guys are overly paranoid.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I had a $70 limit (including tax & gratuity) on dinner dates prior to her being a girlfriend. I always picked a chain caliber restaurant (Longhorn, etc), and if she protested, tried to alter the location, or refused to let me pick her up for the date, I withdrew the offer.

If girl was closed online - Dinner date was second date
If girl was closed in person - It was first date

My 2nd date leads to 3rd date ratio was over 90% the last 8 years. Bedded over 100 different girls.

Most of you guys are overly paranoid.
I hate chain restaurants...live in a place with great local dining options, would much rather take her somewhere like that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Chain caliber meaning comparable to a middle class price and ambiance level. Don’t take random broads to trendy shvt.
Gotcha...nah, I am not taking them to trendy places with big price tags, we have plenty of really good places that are in the $12-18 range for entrees.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After she has swallowed my cvm, gave me that azz atleast 3 times and she has been obedient with no bullsh!t then I will take her to a nice restaurant where I know the waiters.

I really have to like the girl on some chemistry sh!t though to even contemplate taking her to some upscale restaurant.

Till then we can just get some drive thru or uber eats. Im not taking no washed up hve to a dinner date.