Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok this is scary... (Women and fakeup)

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh not really

The ugly fat girls on there are still ugly with all that makeup on.

The only one that I thought was hot was this one with all the makeup.

And even after removing her makeup. Waking up next to her the next day, I'd still want to fvck the sh1t outta her. Especially if she's got an ass to go with her skin color

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh not really

And even after removing her makeup. Waking up next to her the next day, I'd still want to fvck the sh1t outta her. Especially if she's got an ass to go with her skin color
Thats just one of many tho.

Using makeup is somewhat a double edged sword as the "product sold" to use marketing terms is not often what you get in the end of the day. Vetting girls on their looks can sometimes be tricky as they are damn good at hiding their true natural looks.

The less they have the better in my opinion as the real good looking girls do not need it really.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys shocked ?

My ex slept with her makeup on for 3 months when we first met

They know the second you see their bare face the entire power struggle swings back into the mans favour

I would implore any man to take a good hard look at any plate , girlfriend or a LTR without any makeup on

Usually you will find her allure will completely diminish , hold that picture in your mind and it will serve you in good stead

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is actually a trend. I wouldn't categorize this as 100% catfishing since they are at least being upfront with the before and after, I would call it body dysmorphia.

There is this pretty famous girl on tik-tok that has no teeth and is not stellar looking that has this pretty nice body and when she puts on makeup, fake teeth, etc she looks what social media would call gorgeous. I think she calls it to shake my beauty or something.

Either way, to your point it is scary. Terrifying if they are not being honest about what they look like naturally. 100% misleading and psychologically alarming.

That is one of my high standards. I am not opposed to women wearing makeup, but:

1) Look natural 90% of the time you are with me. Especially the first few times we meet.
2) Minimal makeup if she is to wear it

If you are that type of woman that likes a lot of makeup and wears it almost every day, it's all good, you do you boo, but I am not your man. There is the door.

Modern Man Advice

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That is actually a trend. I wouldn't categorize this as 100% catfishing since they are at least being upfront with the before and after, I would call it body dysmorphia.

There is this pretty famous girl on tik-tok that has no teeth and is not stellar looking that has this pretty nice body and when she puts on makeup, fake teeth, etc she looks what social media would call gorgeous. I think she calls it to shake my beauty or something.

Either way, to your point it is scary. Terrifying if they are not being honest about what they look like naturally. 100% misleading and psychologically alarming.

That is one of my high standards. I am not opposed to women wearing makeup, but:

1) Look natural 90% of the time you are with me. Especially the first few times we meet.
2) Minimal makeup if she is to wear it

If you are that type of woman that likes a lot of makeup and wears it almost every day, it's all good, you do you boo, but I am not your man. There is the door.

Modern Man Advice
Wow. Some real ugly b!tches dude.. Real ugly, inside and out!

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't categorize this as 100% catfishing since they are at least being upfront with the before and after, I would call it body dysmorphia.
I would call it false marketing. :devil:
It's like announcing a product that isn't real. You could in theory even go as call lying or deception.

I recall that there was this case a few years back where a guy actually got away with suing his wife and g because she basically had made so much surgery that once they got their first kid he could see the huge difference.

Amazingly judge actually agreed, (amazingly because judges normally in 99.9% of all family law cases do not side with the male), that she had deceived him and legally annulled the marriage.

So he won the whole case.

A bit harsh yes, but on the flipside she had no been honest to him at all from the inception of their relationship.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh not really

I would also happily smash this without makeup she's hot

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Google "transvestite makeup before and after"

This is what I'm talking about when I say most girls are actually ugly without makeup on. It's all an act. It's their only worth so they exaggerate it.

You NEVER know what a girl looks like by looking at a picture.

Attachments

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google "transvestite makeup before and after"

This is what I'm talking about when I say most girls are actually ugly without makeup on. It's all an act. It's their only worth so they exaggerate it.

You NEVER know what a girl looks like by looking at a picture.
Its never stops to fascinate me how much makeup can change and alter a persons appearance.

This thing with trannys tho makes it even more freaky as some are so good at it that they could fool you for a real girl. Aka the nightmare scenario of must guys including myself and what Stu expedience in the video clip from hangover below ha ha.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Its never stops to fascinate me how much makeup can change and alter a persons appearance.

This thing with trannys tho makes it even more freaky as some are so good at it that they could fool you for a real girl. Aka the nightmare scenario of must guys including myself and what Stu expedience in the video clip from hangover below ha ha.

I was in Bangkok and chatted with a ladyboy for about 5 minutes before asking if "she" was a real girl. He told me no, so I left. I almost felt like I was offending her by asking, but good thing I did lol.

Wait... You had sex with a tranny on accident?!

I heard of a guy who went to jail in Thailand for beating the sh1t out of a ladyboy after finding out it was a guy.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait... You had sex with a tranny on accident?!
No. But its a big nightmare that you might make a move on one by mistake and come as far as make out (believing its a girl).
My gaydar is usually very good at catching these.

But some are really hard to spot because they are such a naturals at playing their role + their makeup etc etc.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
No. But its a big nightmare that you might make a move on one by mistake and come as far as make out (believing its a girl).
My gaydar is usually very good at catching these.

But some are really hard to spot because they are such a naturals at playing their role + their makeup etc etc.
That's why I only go in the go-go bars marked "real girls only."

I already know I wouldn't be able to tell. Also the massage parlors during daytime are always female.

But I would never get anyone off the street in Thailand in the RLD.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly enough, there are some women who naturally look good without makeup, but still wear a ton of it and somehow manage to look worse with it than without it.

Are you guys shocked ?

My ex slept with her makeup on for 3 months when we first met

They know the second you see their bare face the entire power struggle swings back into the mans favour

I would implore any man to take a good hard look at any plate , girlfriend or a LTR without any makeup on

Usually you will find her allure will completely diminish , hold that picture in your mind and it will serve you in good stead
Ask them to take a shower with you, or go swimming. Problem solved.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly enough, there are some women who naturally look good without makeup, but still wear a ton of it
The irony of makeup is that it feeds insecurity about your true self as it on the same time acts like a ego confidence booster while wearing it.

A doubled edge sword it indeed it is. This is also why even some top of the line Victoria's secrets models can be extremely insecure about themselves when they are not wearing this crap.