Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok it happened... am I ****ed?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No the curtain picking etc was done in the first week of arriving, she is an architect and urban designer and hasn’t real good taste, helped me make my place more homely so I’m really not complaining.

Right so I came home, she mentioned not really remembering much about last night, so I reminded her, she groaned and said “fvck my life” but I told her it’s all good.

This is not too bad, will update on this evening.
Sure she doesn't remember...she was telling all her friends all about it today

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Following

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right so I came home, she mentioned not really remembering much about last night, so I reminded her, she groaned and said “fvck my life” but I told her it’s all good.
That sounds pretty worrisome lol

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just play the role, then break up after the lease is up if you don't still like her, or you might even actually like her still, and stay with her ... you were already treating her like your girlfriend anyways. All that was missing was the sex

Billtx49

Reaction score
she groaned and said “fvck my life”.
This chick obviously can’t control her own behavior while under the influence. Did you even find her minimally compatible other than drugs before her move in ?
My advice - Do Not knock her up

Last edited:
A

AJ84

I really don’t see this ending well for you Murk, despite your intentions of trying to keep this in your frame. It’s so far from that now.
I’m sure she’s a nice enough person but there seems to be a lot going on with the boozing and drugging and not really launching as an adult, and in the long run what affect will that have on your well-being?
Maybe take a weekend holiday away from the situation to clear your head a bit, regroup.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s on the pill so no preg worries. She’s also flying out to Barcelona today until Sunday. I’m going to take this time to seriously think about it all.

AJ is right, the drink and coke have to stop.

I did find this girl compatible before the move in. This is the girl that I was going to monkey branch to from my ex gf before we broke up but I played it wrong and decided to bang randoms for 8 months instead.

She did reiterate last night that she can wait until she moves out to see what happens between us but that she doesn’t wanna see me bringing girls back... so I’m fvcked. I have no option but to be exclusive with her, which isn’t a bad thing in my mind, could just take this experience for what it is for the next few months.

Oh she also asked me if I was jealous when she brought that guy back a few weeks ago, obviously I said no, she seemed apologetic about that. I'm defo smashing something while she's away for 4 days, clear my head.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did find this girl compatible before the move in. This is the girl that I was going to monkey branch to from my ex gf before we broke up but I played it wrong and decided to bang randoms for 8 months instead.
The way you wrote this makes it sound like you make your decisions via magic 8 ball, which is very funny, but probably not what you meant lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you wrote this makes it sound like you make your decisions via magic 8 ball, which is very funny, but probably not what you meant lol
Well I wanted to go from one relationship to another - then I realised being on my own was cool and had lots of fun this year. I'm already jaded and want a gf. It's funny how the universe works.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
She’s on the pill so no preg worries. She’s also flying out to Barcelona today until Sunday. I’m going to take this time to seriously think about it all.

AJ is right, the drink and coke have to stop.

She did reiterate last night that she can wait until she moves out to see what happens between us but that she doesn’t wanna see me bringing girls back... so I’m fvcked. I have no option but to be exclusive with her, which isn’t a bad thing in my mind, could just take this experience for what it is for the next few months.

Oh she also asked me if I was jealous when she brought that guy back a few weeks ago, obviously I said no, she seemed apologetic about that. I'm defo smashing something while she's away for 4 days, clear my head.
This is a bad idea. Your fvcked if you catch feelings. Women who don't have substance abuse problems are bad enough as it is.

But we know you're not going to listen, you're probably not going to stop using. I've been living with ans dealing with people in recovery. I knew ao many people who overdosed from herion. I know how addict behavior plays out. I would suggest you quit using everything but weed and stop aeein this girl, but you're my going tp listen.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you decide to relationship her right now, she's never moving out.

if you decide to wait until after she's moved out, are you going to be celibate for the next however many months before she moves out?

I'm willing to bet she will extend her time living with you, cuz that's the kind of girl she seems like.

You really weren't thinking with the right head where are you?
Good luck with it all

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

if you decide to wait until after she's moved out, are you going to be celibate for the next however many months before she moves out?

I'm willing to bet she will extend her time living with you, cuz that's the kind of girl she seems like.

Good luck with it all
He probably wont even want her to move out. Hes going to want the security of knowning where she is and what shes doing when shes home. Especially because he knows she likes to get fvcked up.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good luck with it all
Her parents have the £400k to wire her and she is in the process of putting bids out (as per mortage broker's advice). She wants to be closer to work, she is definitely moving.

And yeah I can't be celibate until then, she said she can wait but that's lies. I really don't know what to do then. Maybe have a proper chat when she's back?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Her parents have the £400k to wire her and she is in the process of putting bids out (as per mortage broker's advice). She wants to be closer to work, she is definitely moving.

And yeah I can't be celibate until then, she said she can wait but that's lies. I really don't know what to do then. Maybe have a proper chat when she's back?
Fvck you should move in with her and live for free. Do it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could just rent out both my rooms and live with her and make serious bank. She text me today that we should stop the mid week drinking so lets see how that pans out.

We can replace that with movies and sex and we would be fine.

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are sweet - probably time to start touring the school options for your kids?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just sent me a link to a 4 day break - Northern Lights in Iceland "next year?"

Ok it's happening :(

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just sent me a link to a 4 day break - Northern Lights in Iceland "next year?"

Ok it's happening :(
You are free to do whatever you want. You don’t owe anything to anyone.

Don’t get yourself into a long term relationship just to avoid 3 months of pain...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't even screened her for an LTR. She was a chick I hit on, that became a pretty good friend, who I now lives with.

She (to my knowledge) hasn't had a serious relationship before, never talks about guys or boyfriends. She admitted last night that she has never felt this way before about a guy and doesn't know how to express it. That was in response to me telling her she's very guarded/closed book.

Her never having a serious relationship is a pro, not a con right? I usually prefer women who know what's expected and how to treat a man, but this leaves the door open to mold her into my frame more? She's feisty, but any time I've put my foot down on anything she falls into line (which I really like about her).