Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok I called her and she didn't pick up, then I texted her what I wanted to say

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? Why can't you do that? Sounds like a stuck up b*tch then.

As far as "theory" there's less of it that you think. Most of the "theory" is peddled by guys trying to make a quick buck. Best way I think to work with women is to understand them. Once you do that, you will know what to do and how to do it.

Sounds impossible, I know, but there is some kind of logic behind the insanity. Read stuff by Rollo Tomassi here. He's not much on advice, but he explains how women think and work in general pretty well.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
pikachu_69 said:
I am all for this. Anybody opposed?
are you serious?

the more and more i read posts the more i doubt what i'm doing to the point where i dont know if im doing the right thing or not anymore.

i thought it sounds good but now i have no idea.. it's too late now to send that text cos it's been 2 days since i sent my 1st 1 about how i'd text her tomorrow the details of the 2nd meet. i was considering sending this on wednesday next week (which is about a week after i sent the 1st 1) she doesnt know what im doing, apart from acting afc on the date and texting straight after the call there isn't really else i did that was afc (i waited a week before calling, i haven't sent the 2nd text yet, when i do it'll have been 1 week)

it's probably too late now for me to send that cos i should have sent that yesterday so i'll have to change it slightly, but if i wait till tomorrow it's not appropriate cos it's for Sunday (what i had planned needs to be done on a sunday) so if i wait till tuesday it may look like cos she didn't reply i've decided to send it?

is time frame of when i send it matter?

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Why not? Why can't you do that? Sounds like a stuck up b*tch then.

As far as "theory" there's less of it that you think. Most of the "theory" is peddled by guys trying to make a quick buck. Best way I think to work with women is to understand them. Once you do that, you will know what to do and how to do it.

Sounds impossible, I know, but there is some kind of logic behind the insanity. Read stuff by Rollo Tomassi here. He's not much on advice, but he explains how women think and work in general pretty well.
it's cos the women i go for are over 25, they're not teenage girls or girls who are still in college. i agree if they were that young then doing the childish stuff makes sense. i dont know what age of girls you're going for.

the frustrating thing is how they go on how they feel.. it's like by sending a text at this time of day or night or waiting too long can actually change how they feel. that makes it reall unpredictable, im not fortunate enough to have super high interest girls, just girls who are moderately interested and i dont want to have zero options again, im just trying to retain what i have and move on to get more. i hate having to start from scratch every 2 weeks going from 3 to zero. it's demoralising.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've messed around with some older girls 24, 25ish. If they can't take a smiley in a text message they're not worth your time.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu69 said:
it's cos the women i go for are over 25, they're not teenage girls or girls who are still in college. i agree if they were that young then doing the childish stuff makes sense. i dont know what age of girls you're going for.

the frustrating thing is how they go on how they feel.. it's like by sending a text at this time of day or night or waiting too long can actually change how they feel. that makes it reall unpredictable, im not fortunate enough to have super high interest girls, just girls who are moderately interested and i dont want to have zero options again, im just trying to retain what i have and move on to get more. i hate having to start from scratch every 2 weeks going from 3 to zero. it's demoralising.
LOL@ Ease and the Raichu comment..omg had me dyin'!!

Listen here little pikachu. You look at what he does as "childish" yet you know what it's all fun/silly/playfulness. You have no ****in' idea how powerful a mature man who is still in touch with his youthful fun side can be!!! If you can bring these two to the table, it sets off that spark so many yearn for and subtly wish a man would open them up to!

I don't give a **** what you think I speak with women of all varying beauty, age, size, races and walks of life. They all love a man who can bring that innocent joy most of us felt as a child. EDIT: (which after you build a rapport/comfort you later can turn into sexually/naughty charged joy)

It's all about you and the intention of having fun and she's coming along for the ride. If you can't achieve this, you have no hope whatsoever. If she doesn't want join you in all this...that's a woman not worth your time.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Start at the beginning.

1. Choose a non-gay name. You're a grown ass man and its time to act like it. Pull yourself out of elementary school. Pickachu is NOT ok. Neither is using two accounts to get around the 10 post limit.

2. Read the DJ Bible. Most of the information is in there. If you can get through it and understand it, then you'll be fine. The key is to understand the main message.

3. You can come here and ask questions after. You're way too fresh for us to help you. You need to pick your own style and your own goals then someone might be able to help with similar goals. FYI, all this robotic crap doesn't work. Women aren't a chess game. There are no rules set in stone. Life is very fluid and sometimes chaotic. There is beauty to the chaos, but it takes some time to be able to see that. You're too fresh now.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will suggest something, and it might be different from the majority. I also hope you can pull it off.

Be honest about how you feel, and tell her this.

You said you are mad since she is being rude. Tell her that. Women are all about emotions - good, bad, sad, happy they live on that ****.

I would call her up and say. "Listen missy, you had your fun, but I will drop your cute butt in a heartbeat. You were rude about not replying to my request, so how will you make it up to me, can you cook?"

enough of the wishy washing, put these chicks on their heels, you think they have a soft heart that you will damage with some honesty? puh-lease.

David X advice was to tell hot slutty looking chicks "how much?" and if she gave him attitude he'd say "wow, good thing you have big tits, or no guys would ever talk to you" and that HONESTY my friend.

good luck

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
I will suggest something, and it might be different from the majority. I also hope you can pull it off.

Be honest about how you feel, and tell her this.

You said you are mad since she is being rude. Tell her that. Women are all about emotions - good, bad, sad, happy they live on that ****.

I would call her up and say. "Listen missy, you had your fun, but I will drop your cute butt in a heartbeat. You were rude about not replying to my request, so how will you make it up to me, can you cook?"

enough of the wishy washing, put these chicks on their heels, you think they have a soft heart that you will damage with some honesty? puh-lease.

David X advice was to tell hot slutty looking chicks "how much?" and if she gave him attitude he'd say "wow, good thing you have big tits, or no guys would ever talk to you" and that HONESTY my friend.

good luck
That **** could work if he actually demonstrated any true VALUE. Yet he hasn't. He's still stuck on when to call this and that minuscule bull****

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
That **** could work if he actually demonstrated any true VALUE. Yet he hasn't. He's still stuck on when to call this and that minuscule bull****

What do you want me to say? Tell her you have a huge **** or can **** for hours, or that you will eat her out if you need some value. I am telling you that its time to go for broke.

ok, another way - you can call her up and say things like "OMG you won't believe what happened! and then tell crazy stories of your DHV and how awesome your life is" be my guest.

There are plenty of girls out there, just remind her that once in awhile

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! Three pages........of what????? Read my previous post on this deal. I think it's somewhere way back on page 2. No....wait a minute...I'm wrong....I don't know anything. Maybe you guys can get 10 pages out of this.....GEEEZ!