Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok I called her and she didn't pick up, then I texted her what I wanted to say

pikachu_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Inner game is where it all stems from, if you are not comfortable in your own skin, if your not mentally healthy, if you dont have a positive mental attitude, all the tips and tricks on the world wont do jac*-shi* - I know, trust me.

I'll give you some pro - tips ok.

These are not tips or tricks these are extensions of a man with inner game.

Bad things to do on a date:

Talking down about yourself

Talking down about your family

Be outcome dependent - i.e trying to please her

Being over critical of yourself due to the actions of others

Being afraid to progress, incase she will think less of you

Not looking at the girl your dating, rather too focused on your own actions and trying to please her

Good things to do on a date:

Speak highly of yourself - So much infact your almost a borderline arrogant cun* "Dam I look hot/fly the shi* tonight"

Speak highly of your friends and family - it shows character, it shows social value

Dont expect a certain outcome - we can't predict the future, this also stops you from trying to please.

Dont beat yourself up if she doesn't reciprocate - try again later, if it's a no go, cut your losses and dont cry/dwell/beat yourself up about it, more often than not it's things out of your control anyway. Be the guy with options, create those options.

Progress - Take opportunities to lead the romance, women want an excuse for the 'whoopsie moment' be that excuse.

Focus on the women, read how she is, judge the type of person she is, shift your style accordingly - or in the very least adopt the confident aloof A-hole persona - like she is privilaged to be in your company.

Inner game is the key to the castle - the rest are things to improve your odds, but you can't put the cart before the horse.

And your inner game needs a hell of alot of work, this is your focus point.

Ultimate inner game - Date many girls at a time, they will help you when you slip into AFC beta mode when your out with a girl you really like - if anything take some training wheels, i.e date a sub par bird, it will give you something to fall back on, but keep her as a FB only - too many guys date the sub par bird and loose the focus of what she is and was.
thanks, i've noted everything you've said and i'll start to develop from now on.

on a side note, in my other thread should i send a response or not?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171722

it's the last couple posts on there.

as i dont have inner game yet i dont know what the right decision is. i dont want to be rude and not reply but at the same time given how everything works she'd be chasing me if shes still interested. but if im focusing on inner game, i wouldn't tolerate bad behaviour from anyone especially a girl. so her text of 'can i let u know on sunday?' is not apppropriate for someone who's busy and has things to do, he has no time to wait around for a girl, he has options either she wants to spend time with u or she doesn't.

this situation in the other thread with the other girl is weird because in context it's all true, she has work and maye have to go in on sunday, theres a big case at the moment, pulling all nighters. if she cant see me sunday then she'll make it up to me when she can if shes truly interested, however shouldnt i send a response?

it's like as if i took offence to her expecting me to wait for her to be free. i know shes not an attention wh0re and normally i'd read it as being 'if nothing else is on then i'll see you.' but she genuinely has to go into work maybe, so i shouldn't asume the worst but at the same time i shouldn't accept 2nd best behaviour from her, if i agree it'll frame me as complete AFC with nothing else on willing to wait for her. so im definitely not agreeing to wait for her but at the same time, not replying seems rude and wont make her chase?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu_69 said:
thanks, i've noted everything you've said and i'll start to develop from now on.

on a side note, in my other thread should i send a response or not?

it's the last couple posts on there.

as i dont have inner game yet i dont know what the right decision is. i dont want to be rude and not reply but at the same time given how everything works she'd be chasing me if shes still interested. but if im focusing on inner game, i wouldn't tolerate bad behaviour from anyone especially a girl. so her text of 'can i let u know on sunday?' is not apppropriate for someone who's busy and has things to do, he has no time to wait around for a girl, he has options either she wants to spend time with u or she doesn't.

this situation in the other thread with the other girl is weird because in context it's all true, she has work and maye have to go in on sunday, theres a big case at the moment, pulling all nighters. if she cant see me sunday then she'll make it up to me when she can if shes truly interested, however shouldnt i send a response?

it's like as if i took offence to her expecting me to wait for her to be free. i know shes not an attention wh0re and normally i'd read it as being 'if nothing else is on then i'll see you.' but she genuinely has to go into work maybe, so i shouldn't asume the worst but at the same time i shouldn't accept 2nd best behaviour from her, if i agree it'll frame me as complete AFC with nothing else on willing to wait for her. so im definitely not agreeing to wait for her but at the same time, not replying seems rude and wont make her chase?
I'll reply to this as what I would do.

First off:

If a girl doesn't reply to a text after a date, i'd wait a few days and text again, something small and simple - But I would back it up with a date - "Hey i'm free, so and so, let's hook up, you can buy me a drink".

If she doesn't reply, it's no big deal.

If a girl responded after a call and made a counter offer, I would assume her interest is pritty high and then phone her back.

I dont pander to the phone after a certain date rule, I believe that personnally is a load of bolloc*s.

She is either interested or not, as long as a guy doesn't come across has needy by texting 24/7, he is ok.

When I say be an aloof A-Hole, i didn't mean being a kid who chucks his dummy about over a simple infraction - Give them the benifit of the doubt, the first time, if she flakes again, move on!

pikachu_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
I'll reply to this as what I would do.

First off:

If a girl doesn't reply to a text after a date, i'd wait a few days and text again, something small and simple - But I would back it up with a date - "Hey i'm free, so and so, let's hook up, you can buy me a drink".

If she doesn't reply, it's no big deal.

If a girl responded after a call and made a counter offer, I would assume her interest is pritty high and then phone her back.

I dont pander to the phone after a certain date rule, I believe that personnally is a load of bolloc*s.

She is either interested or not, as long as a guy doesn't come across has needy by texting 24/7, he is ok.

When I say be an aloof A-Hole, i didn't mean being a kid who chucks his dummy about over a simple infraction - Give them the benifit of the doubt, the first time, if she flakes again, move on!
ok but i dont understand if you're talking about this girl in this thread or the other girl im trying to see in the other thread who i haven't had a date with yet.

i feel i should send something but others say dont. so now im torn. if i dont reply how will that be perceived by her? i assume rude.

i should give her the benefit of the doubt but at the same time i need to maintain my frame.

also i dont understand what you mean by 'i dont pander to the phone after a certain date rule' what do u mean?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu_69 said:
ok but i dont understand if you're talking about this girl in this thread or the other girl im trying to see in the other thread who i haven't had a date with yet.

i feel i should send something but others say dont. so now im torn. if i dont reply how will that be perceived by her? i assume rude.

i should give her the benefit of the doubt but at the same time i need to maintain my frame.

also i dont understand what you mean by 'i dont pander to the phone after a certain date rule' what do u mean?
I mean, I dont stick to a time plan formula for phoning a chick.

I've not read the other thread. I give them two strikes and I move on.

If you want to phone her phone her, but in all honesty, if she had high interest in you, this would be a none issue.

Sorry to break it to you, actually i'm not, you need to be able to handle this stuff. Give her one last text or call if you must but it's clear her interest isn't that high.

Anyway I can't believe i'm replying like this, it's one girl out of billions, get a reality check, no offence. But she aint got a golden puss*, she isn't special, she isn't amazing - she is just a big bag of skin surrounding bones that pis*es and shi*s like the rest of us. I.e get yourself a girl who shows more interest instead of chasing some random skirt who is about has special as your mind allows. What's so special about this chick? Two threads about her! Jesus dude, it is clear your issues are not 'what to do', but 'what to become'.

So what she isn't interested "her loss", right, RIGHT?! Forget about her, so far you've invested all this time, writing two threads, waiting on responses, for what, for WHAT?

She aint special, she is nothing note worthy and her opinion means jack, your ego is bruised, It needs a further beating, it needs a royal kicking so you become immune to this stuff.

You should be thinking of this as training, evertime a girl does this, its a step closer to becoming that man you should be and not dwelling on flakes, girls with low interest or random bits of skirt - who dont reciprocate your invested time.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've pretty much almost given up on replying to pikachu's threads. I think Alle Gory is in the same boat by now too.

He clearly has no idea of what to do at all.

Getting a number is the EASY part, it's what you do afterwards that matters.
10 mins and a number is not a good enough scope for a woman to make a firm emotion-based decision on you, but when it comes to a date and having to talk for over 30 mins, their scope drops you right into the "Ummm, no" range.

Pikachu, you have a LOT of work to do. You sit here and ask us for every LITTLE thing when it comes to time frames of calling and what to do or not to do.

Get back into that Bible and READ. You're over-analyzing EVERYTHING.
I'm surprised you haven't asked us if you should brush your teeth before taking a shower, because, that could ultimately affect whether she picks up the phone or not.

pikachu_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
I mean, I dont stick to a time plan formula for phoning a chick.

I've not read the other thread. I give them two strikes and I move on.

If you want to phone her phone her, but in all honesty, if she had high interest in you, this would be a none issue.

Sorry to break it to you, actually i'm not, you need to be able to handle this stuff. Give her one last text or call if you must but it's clear her interest isn't that high.

Anyway I can't believe i'm replying like this, it's one girl out of billions, get a reality check, no offence. But she aint got a golden puss*, she isn't special, she isn't amazing - she is just a big bag of skin surrounding bones that pis*es and shi*s like the rest of us. I.e get yourself a girl who shows more interest instead of chasing some random skirt who is about has special as your mind allows. What's so special about this chick? Two threads about her! Jesus dude, it is clear your issues are not 'what to do', but 'what to become'.

So what she isn't interested "her loss", right, RIGHT?! Forget about her, so far you've invested all this time, writing two threads, waiting on responses, for what, for WHAT?

She aint special, she is nothing note worthy and her opinion means jack, your ego is bruised, It needs a further beating, it needs a royal kicking so you become immune to this stuff.

You should be thinking of this has a training, evertime a girl does this, its a step closer to becoming that man you should be and not dwelling on flakes, girls with low interest or random bits of skirt - who dont reciprocate your invested time.
No this is where you're confused! it's 2 different girls from the same party! :) haha

that's why i said to read the other thread cos it's a different situation. I understand your responses now cos it was in reference to this girl in this thread and it didn't make sense to me cos i thought u were talking about the other one.

im in a situation where i dont know if i should reply to the other one or not, i texted her to set up a 1st date, she didn't reply, i did afc thing and called her last night and left a voice mail and she sent me a text last night at 11pm saying

'hey sorry havent got back to you. been crazy at work! maybe sunday would be good, but can i let you know? may have to go into work. x'

should i reply or not and if so, with what?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu_69 said:
No this is where you're confused! it's 2 different girls from the same party! :) haha

that's why i said to read the other thread cos it's a different situation. I understand your responses now cos it was in reference to this girl in this thread and it didn't make sense to me cos i thought u were talking about the other one.

im in a situation where i dont know if i should reply to the other one or not, i texted her to set up a 1st date, she didn't reply, i did afc thing and called her last night and left a voice mail and she sent me a text last night at 11pm saying

'hey sorry havent got back to you. been crazy at work! maybe sunday would be good, but can i let you know? may have to go into work. x'

should i reply or not and if so, with what?
This is such a none question. A girl text you back and you want to know if to contact her again?

Yes ofc. What's the issue?

Text Back.

"Sucks to be you. Sunday, sure sounds cool with me. Not got any plans that day, but be quick about letting me know, I may get a better offer x".

Or take an easier way out.

"Sunday, sounds like a plan, i'll give you a ring, when are you free".

pikachu_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
This is such a none question. A girl text you back and you want to know if to contact her again?

Yes ofc. What's the issue?

Text Back.

"Sucks to be you. Sunday, sure sounds cool with me. Not got any plans that day, but be quick about letting me know, I may get a better offer x".

Or take an easier way out.

"Sunday, sounds like a plan, i'll give you a ring, when are you free".
but she cant let me know until sunday cos she may have to go into work if i send the first text?

this isn't a lie this is genuine. it's not 1 of those attention wh0res who say they got work so they can flake last minute but at the same time i need to treat her as such regardless cos the option is still there for her to flake.

i see what you're doing and how good that text is but she's still going to let me know on sunday, and if she lets me know on sunday i have to say im busy cos she's let me know too late. and making her think i might be seeing someone else is going to aggravate her cos she cant make it for work purposes not cos a better offer didn't come up for her first.

and if she contacts me tomorrow or sunday and i say im busy should i offer another time?

also the 2nd text why do i need to give her a ring? if i've already set up a date with her i dont need to speak to her on the phone as well unless i need to rebuild some lost rapport in case she flakes.

my original text was:

'i'm sure you'll look stunning regardless let me distract u from the weather with a night of stimulating convo then. i'm busy tonight but hows tomorrow or sunday?'

tbh it be easier if u saw the original thread to get a picture of what happened. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171722

but if u dont want to read it it's cool, dont worry thanks for your help anyway, you've given me top advice, it's time i applied it :)

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu_69 said:
but she cant let me know until sunday cos she may have to go into work? this isn't a lie this is genuine. it's not 1 of those attention wh0res who say they got work so they can flake last minute but at the same time i need to treat her as such regardless cos the option is still there for her to flake.

also the 2nd text why do i need to give her a ring? if i've already set up a date with her i dont need to speak to her on the phone as well unless i need to rebuild some lost rapport in case she flakes.

my original text was:

'i'm sure you'll look stunning regardless let me distract u from the weather with a night of stimulating convo then. i'm busy tonight but hows tomorrow or sunday?'

tbh it be easier if u saw the original thread to get a picture of what happened. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171722

but if u dont want to read it it's cool, dont worry thanks for your help anyway, you've given me top advice, it's time i applied it :)

"'i'm sure you'll look stunning regardless let me distract u from the weather with a night of stimulating convo then. i'm busy tonight but hows tomorrow or sunday?'"

This sort of text will only work on a fat chick with low self esteem, lay of the charm, it comes across has try hard needy, it's like your trying to manipulate through cheap compliments - women hate that shi*! Though they wont admit it from there own mouths.

Also your not her 'friend' lay of the stimulating convo, your setting yourself up for puss*dry-up-vile.

This is why I suggest you get intouch with your inner core, you would have been better texting her something jerkish and a little A-Holish with a touch of wit!

Lay of the compliments, only dish them out if she deserves them -

1: Keep the compliments low to none-existant

2: Toss in some ****y, cheeky pis* taking if you can.

If you want to compliment:

"Yeh make sure to look stunning, I like a women who looks hot"

For the Convo

"looking forward to a deep convo, but not sure if i'll be able to get a word in x"

Weather:

Just stay clear of weather.

This is where inner game comes in, test those boundaries, your playing it safe, in safe beta mode - Safe is BORING - it makes women flake. Toss out some cheeky shi*, dont be abusive but be borderline.

I suspect her interest is high, but your boring safe mode beta puss* footing is lowering her interest, like a lead balloon.

People have boring humdrum lives, they are attracted to a spark of life, like a moth to a flame, be the spark of life, dont be BORING - her job is boring, her friends probably boring - she wants, craves a little escape from that BORING - be that escape.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
"'i'm sure you'll look stunning regardless let me distract u from the weather with a night of stimulating convo then. i'm busy tonight but hows tomorrow or sunday?'"

This sort of text will only work on a fat chick with low self esteem, lay of the charm, it comes across has try hard needy, it's like your trying to manipulate through cheap compliments - women hate that shi*! Though they wont admit it from there own mouths.

Also your not her 'friend' lay of the stimulating convo, your setting yourself up for puss*dry-up-vile.

This is why I suggest you get intouch with your inner core, you would have been better texting her something jerkish and a little A-Holish with a touch of wit!

Lay of the compliments, only dish them out if she deserves them -

1: Keep the compliments low to none-existant

2: Toss in some ****y, cheeky pis* taking if you can.

If you want to compliment:

"Yeh make sure to look stunning, I like a women who looks hot"

For the Convo

"looking forward to a deep convo, but not sure if i'll be able to get a word in x"

Weather:

Just stay clear of weather.

This is where inner game comes in, test those boundaries, your playing it safe, in safe beta mode - Safe is BORING - it makes women flake. Toss out some cheeky shi*, dont be abusive but be borderline.

I suspect her interest is high, but your boring safe mode beta puss* footing is lowering her interest, like a lead balloon.

People have boring humdrum lives, they are attracted to a spark of life, like a moth to a flame, be the spark of life, dont be BORING - her job is boring, her friends probably boring - she wants, craves a little escape from that BORING - be that escape.
everything you say makes sense, i should have sent a text like that originally. though she might get offended but i get the jist.

back to the message at hand, so u still think i should send the 1st text u wrote in your previous post?

and if she gets back to me either tomorrow night or sunday then i'll have to say i'm busy. should i text her 'i cant i made other plans. but offer me another time and i'll let u know if i'm free.'?

im going to say im busy and cant make it on sunday unless she lets me know tomorrow afternoon, the problem is that cos she has to go in for work (i know u think its bullsh1t but lets assume it isn't) i'll have to say im busy.

the danger is that if i do send a text saying for her to let me know quick in case i get a better offer it sends the right signals that my time is precious and there is competition, would this cause her to chase after or am i better off just not replying at all?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu69 said:
everything you say makes sense, i should have sent a text like that originally. though she might get offended but i get the jist.

back to the message at hand, so u still think i should send the 1st text u wrote in your previous post?

and if she gets back to me either tomorrow night or sunday then i'll have to say i'm busy. should i text her 'i cant i made other plans. but offer me another time and i'll let u know if i'm free.'?

im going to say im busy and cant make it on sunday unless she lets me know tomorrow afternoon, the problem is that cos she has to go in for work (i know u think its bullsh1t but lets assume it isn't) i'll have to say im busy.

the danger is that if i do send a text saying for her to let me know quick in case i get a better offer it sends the right signals that my time is precious and there is competition, would this cause her to chase after or am i better off just not replying at all?
No1: Stop pis*ing about with texts.

Get on that phone, stop being a pus*y.

Text her, if she replies, you text; "About sunday, you in for a chat? i'll give you a ring"

Call her up and talk to her! Wow that was so simple.

No dont send another text, you've already sent one - dont bombard her like some sad looser - Remember your a guy with options, your busy doing MAN shi*, your too busy to invest time into thinking of every random girl who you date - Send her a text, wait a few days, send her another one - if she doesn't reply fuc* her!

Seriously!

Worst thing you can do is start flooding her inbox, even worse if you start sending her the same sort of texts, with a touch of A-hole spin on it, to try to get her to get intouch with you.

You've sent the text, it's done, dont beat yourself up! If she has high interest she will ignore blips, even so on the next chance, try to ween yourself of the 'nice guy' safe convo cra*.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
No1: Stop pis*ing about with texts.

Get on that phone, stop being a pus*y.

Text her, if she replies, you text; "About sunday, you in for a chat? i'll give you a ring"

Call her up and talk to her! Wow that was so simple.

No dont send another text, you've already sent one - dont bombard her like some sad looser - Remember your a guy with options, your busy doing MAN shi*, your too busy to invest time into thinking of every random girl who you date - Send her a text, wait a few days, send her another one - if she doesn't reply fuc* her!

Seriously!

Worst thing you can do is start flooding her inbox, even worse if you start sending her the same sort of texts, with a touch of A-hole spin on it, to try to get her to get intouch with you.

You've sent the text, it's done, dont beat yourself up! If she has high interest she will ignore blips, even so on the next chance, try to ween yourself of the 'nice guy' safe convo cra*.
dude if u saw my other thread she never answers her phone!! its not as if i haven't tried to call her, i much rather speak to her on the phone but i've called her once originally.. and yesterday.. neither times she answers. she just texts me later and that seems to be the way she wants to communicate. i dont want to be that guy who keeps calling knowing she wont answer. she works long hours like 9-8pm and 7 days a week during project times.

i haven't sent any text i dont think you're following what's happened. in my other thread it explains everything how it went down.

the danger is that she sent the text at 11pm last night and it's already 4pm here so the longer i leave it to send it makes it seem as if i couldn't find a better offer yet so i texted her to let me know quick. it could well be she doesn't let me know at all and then thats the end of it even though like u say her interest was high. im not chasing anymore after this, she has to come to me or i put the ball in her court. she could well not even reply whether we're on for sunday or not and since its friday its not acceptable for me to accept any offer for sunday from her unless its tonight and she wont know if she has to go into work until sunday. it's just a mess really.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
I've pretty much almost given up on replying to pikachu's threads. I think Alle Gory is in the same boat by now too.

He clearly has no idea of what to do at all.
Pretty much. He's going to continue chasing his own tail until he runs out of energy. Only then will he commit to changing for the better and we can help him out.

Right now he's still far too childish. He calls himself "pickachu"... a famous character from Pokemon. I remember playing with that sh*t when I was a kid... and that's where it belongs. What kind of young woman would go for a 'man' like this?

None obviously.

He tries to work on women like there's a magical formula to unlock the next level of the game. More childish behaviour.

I could go on and on but I've wasted enough time.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Pretty much. He's going to continue chasing his own tail until he runs out of energy. Only then will he commit to changing for the better and we can help him out.

Right now he's still far too childish. He calls himself "pickachu"... a famous character from Pokemon. I remember playing with that sh*t when I was a kid... and that's where it belongs. What kind of young woman would go for a 'man' like this?

None obviously.

He tries to work on women like there's a magical formula to unlock the next level of the game. More childish behaviour.

I could go on and on but I've wasted enough time.
i appreciate your help alle but then i saw your thread the other day about

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171650

which made question your credentials, im not criticising you cos what you post in my threads seem really mature and helpful yet your own threads seem much more childish than mine not something i'd expect from a 22 year old, i dont get into facebook thread conversations with women i dont even add them to facebook i want to keep it in person/phone/texting nothing else. whats written in your back and forth with the girl i'd expect from a 12 year old, but i did hear slaog saying that childish conversations are better but i cant see myself dealing with a 28 year old mature grown woman in a childish way.. she'd just think i'm a punk little kid talking to her like that.

but i agree with a lot of what you have said in trying to help me and i appreciate it but im just saying i question your credentials when you have a thread like the above..

but thanks anyway regardless, it's just sometimes i'm not sure what you give me is theory and not an actual answer to deal with my exact situation and i know im going to f it up so i have to rely on others to guide me step by step cos im fed up of screwing up.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pikachu (Good god, I hate calling you that):

Everything Alle Gory has said to you is sound. We all go through the phase where we can give excellent advice to others, but sometimes, we need help with ourselves.

Just because he posted one thread like that, doesn't undermine everything he's said to you.

Seriously, look at ALL of YOUR threads and they ALL have the same underlying theme to it:

"What do I do now?"

So what happens when you finally get into a second date with ANYONE, are you going to page SoSuave in the middle of it asking whether you should kiss her or not???

I'm sure you have at least 5 threads asking when you should call, whether you should call, will she think I am ignoring her, will she think this, will Bugs Bunny fly, should I shower... such and such.

Not everyone here is excluded from making SOME mistake in the "dating" world, but you, YOU, make the same mistake OVER and OVER and ask the SAME question OVER and OVER.

The problem isn't the women, and you fail to grasp that... it's YOU and your over-analysis of EVERY little detail... and that's why you can't get past the first phone call or first date... the problem isn't THEM, it's YOU.

If you have to think so MUCH about what to do for EVERY single step of the way... you need to step back and see what;s going on with YOU and stop asking us a question for EVERY single thing.

And stop taking so much stock into what EVERYONE says. Everyone will have a different opinion about your situation, but I think pretty much, everyone is telling you: STOP OVERTHINKING.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
P-achew

Everyone is right who is ready to give up on you. You don't want help you want us to give you spoonfed tricks to auto-bed women. Or so you say. Seems to me you are more in love with this forum than hooking up with women. You certainly seem to spend more time posting here than working on yourself or getting with chicks. Everyone is telling you consistantly to stop gaming techniques (which you blow constantly) and develop your inner self first but you brush them off and and post ever-longer replies about your fail. You are blind and ignorant.

One last time --- READ THE F*CKING DJ BIBLE !!!!
THE WHOLE F*CKING THING
EVERY ARTICLE
EVERY PAGE !!!!!!!

(link at bottom of the page JEEZ!!!!)

Over and Out

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy on the pokemon you ****ing bullies.

Pikachu right now the problem is you have the principles but not the confidence and attitude.

To evolve into a Raichu, you need to strip down and start acting like a man. A man makes his own decisions and mistakes. Be bold, dont hesitate. The best way to reply to a text is to type the first thing that comes into your head, use this principle.

Now when i say strip down, i mean you need to stop 'trying hard' and start 'acting hard'. Never verbalize your DJ principles, or show/dhv yourself with words. You can only DHV (ie. gain her attraction/gina tingles) with actions! Less talk/text/anything and more action. Show her that you will make new plans by making new plans and NOT telling her. If you say 'im gona make new plans if you dont answer', then the effect doesnt work- you become a weener that is obviously trying to make a show. If you say 'cool, laters', then you can bet she gets the message 10X stronger, you have become a DJ.

Always keep your texts as short as possible. Max 5 words. Less words than her, always. Texts are not a good bet anyway, since she can take too long to get back to you, phone her- and if she doesnt pick up then wait for her to phone u back. Writing texts over 10 words shows you care too much and DLV's you and is very gay. Keep her chasing you, even on the phone.

Most importantly, chill out and start acting confident. The main reason you're feeling like this and this girl's interest level in you is low is because you are nervous in your own ability. You need to be clint eastwood.

Read this and before you know it we can get you a lightning stone so you can start doing some serious damage.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu69 said:
made question your credentials, im not criticising you cos what you post in my threads seem really mature and helpful yet your own threads seem much more childish than mine not something i'd expect from a 22 year old
This is a good point that I will adress.Yes. Sometimes I am childish. I choose to be this way. It's called having FUN and being CREATIVE. It's hard to understand but its part of who I am. My "childlike" view on the world is what keeps me going despite people around me turning on me and trying to tear me down, or situations turning into complete sh*t despite my best efforts. Best way I can explain it is to watch the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I think that him and I share some things personality wise. I could be wrong though.

Now as far as the conversation with that girl. Sometimes I get confused with the dumbest things. It's again part of me. I'm not right all the time, but I strive to be right most of the time to make the best of opportunities.

With that girl, I was going about it the wrong way I think. So I made a post asking for advice. A fresh look at the situation. Something I can't do by myself.

i dont get into facebook thread conversations with women i dont even add them to facebook i want to keep it in person/phone/texting nothing else. whats written in your back and forth with the girl i'd expect from a 12 year old, but i did hear slaog saying that childish conversations are better but i cant see myself dealing with a 28 year old mature grown woman in a childish way.. she'd just think i'm a punk little kid talking to her like that.
That's called flirting motherfvcka. It's not SUPPOSED to be serious. Chicks don't dig serious. They want to have some fun and abreak from the real, dreary world and boring guys like you. The rest of my conversation was even wittier and more random. That's what keeps it going. You will understand later. Chicks DON'T LIKE BORING.

Nobody likes boring. If at first you need to tone it down a little with a 28 year old then do so.

You know, I don't know what you're doing with a 28 year old. How old are you? I would put you between 14 and 19 (max).

BTW, I never claimed to have any credentials. See that little green bar under my name? People rep me up when they agree with me. That means my posts sometimes REALLY stand out for people to REALLY agree with me jenough to give me a rep point.

I know the game better than you do, and you will realize this when you get a little bit of game. It's hard to tell at your level who's full of sh*t and who isn't. The more you learn, the better you can spot who knows their sh*t.

Last edited:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu_69 said:
Kailex said:
i understand what you're saying however my follow on text was suppose to intrigue more as it consisted of 3 options:

'hey there, soz for not sending this yest, i was out. anyway you have 3 options: a)we go for another drink (you'll really love where..) b)we go shopping (dont get too excited, it's for me, not you! haha or c)the mystery surprise option... choose wisely. Day: Sunday. let me know your decision by tonight or i'll make other plans for Sun.'
I am all for this. Anybody opposed?

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
This is a good point that I will adress.Yes. Sometimes I am childish. I choose to be this way. It's called having FUN and being CREATIVE. It's hard to understand but its part of who I am. My "childlike" view on the world is what keeps me going despite people around me turning on me and trying to tear me down, or situations turning into complete sh*t despite my best efforts. Best way I can explain it is to watch the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I think that him and I share some things personality wise. I could be wrong though.

Now as far as the conversation with that girl. Sometimes I get confused with the dumbest things. It's again part of me. I'm not right all the time, but I strive to be right most of the time to make the best of opportunities.

With that girl, I was going about it the wrong way I think. So I made a post asking for advice. A fresh look at the situation. Something I can't do by myself.

That's called flirting motherfvcka. It's not SUPPOSED to be serious. Chicks don't dig serious. They want to have some fun and abreak from the real, dreary world and boring guys like you. The rest of my conversation was even wittier and more random. That's what keeps it going. You will understand later. Chicks DON'T LIKE BORING.

Nobody likes boring. If at first you need to tone it down a little with a 28 year old then do so.

You know, I don't know what you're doing with a 28 year old. How old are you? I would put you between 14 and 19 (max).

BTW, I never claimed to have any credentials. See that little green bar under my name? People rep me up when they agree with me. That means my posts sometimes REALLY stand out for people to REALLY agree with me jenough to give me a rep point.

I know the game better than you do, and you will realize this when you get a little bit of game. It's hard to tell at your level who's full of sh*t and who isn't. The more you learn, the better you can spot who knows their sh*t.
I didn't mean to be critical i was just saying I was surprised cos the stuff you write in my threads is awesome stuff but then i see your threads with childish conversations it confuses me whether you really know what you're talking about or just as clueless as me and reciting theory.

all i meant was i can't have a conversation like the 1 in your thread with a 28 year old, i agree u have to be playful but i cant be doing things like putting ':p' as a way of starting a conversation with her, i definitely should not be having a facebook conversation with a 28 year old. im not dating girls, im dating women, grown women so the immature childlike conversations cant reflect well on me.

i perfectly agree in being playful and jokey BUT i'm sure there's a way of doing it without getting into childish conversation maybe using witty remarks or innuendos instead.

how do i rep though?

is it +1 rep

Thanks for your help bro :)