Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh you guys are gunna love this...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Back when I was on OLD, I would filter out to only see profiles who were younger than my ex. You have to move up in the world. Atras ni para agarrar vuelo.

My ex was 33 so I would filter for profiles who were younger than 30. I would have never seen this 50 years old cougar´s profile in the 1st place, for better or worse.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s attractive, smart and a dermatologist so she knows how to take care of her skin and her health. My guess is she spent her youth in college and medical school and in training rather than partying so she may be lower mileage than you think, particularly if she was married for a time.

Her trouble is going to be finding a man who wants to do child rearing with her at her age and who wants to deal with in vitro fertilization or a surrogate. But someone out there will if she is pleasant to be around and sexy.

That is the bigger question. Is she pleasant to be around or is she a ball buster? I think @Pierce.Manhammer should road test.

Your assignment is a field report.

Cheers

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
All good man.

“Para gustos, se hicieron los colores…”

Back when I was on OLD, I would filter out to only see profiles who were younger than my ex. You have to move up in the world. Atras ni para agarrar vuelo.

My ex was 33 so I would filter for profiles who were younger than 30. I would have never seen this 50 years old cougar´s profile in the 1st place, for better or worse.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hah ain’t happening, that woman has red flashing lights all over, never mind that in this dating market she’s only looking at guys with a net worth of 10 and over.

and has baby fever

That is the bigger question. Is she pleasant to be around or is she a ball buster? I think @Pierce.Manhammer should road test.

Your assignment is a field report.

Cheers

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of me selecting older women to date was to become an empty nester when my youngest finished school. There were women 10-15 years younger I avoided because I did not want to raise their younger kids as well as my own, or try to do a Vasectomy reversal.

But I think it's been long enough that I remember the baby raising years fondly...Wonder if I could be a Stay at home dad? Harvest my sperm, do IVF, hire a surrogate, and be the Dad I always wanted to be. She's obviously smart if Stanford hired her as a surgeon...Maybe I could get free liposuction and become a 50 year old Chad? Dude, you got her number?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most guys on here, I wouldn't waste a minute of my time with her. She does look good for her age so good for her for taking care of herself.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh! Her job is dermatology. Of course she has had all the surgeries

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She's obviously smart if Stanford hired her as a surgeon...Maybe I could get free liposuction and become a 50 year old Chad? Dude, you got her number?
meh not impressed she’s probably a shrew.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh not impressed she’s probably a shrew.
sounds like sour grapes....

Guys...you don't HAVE to like all women. And you don't have to voice your distaste for certain age race build etc. That is a self defeating mindset. Simply dismiss them in your mind and focus on what you WANT....

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Guys...you don't HAVE to like all women. And you don't have to voice your distaste for certain age race build etc. That is a self defeating mindset. Simply dismiss them in your mind and focus on what you WANT....
I think it's important to have standards

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I think this is more a commentary that modern day women’s expectations are not based in reality or biology.

There is a “Grand Canyon” that divides the expectations of men and women today.

Forty-nine years on this planet and this woman still hasn’t figured out how to keep a guy.

Yet her expectations are for a long-term committed man to share everything he has to support her unfreezing her frozen eggs.

Meanwhile, she has given s*x to many, many men and never required that level of commitment from any of them.

Cart before the horse.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
not sure what you’re reacting to? I was told to pursue and said not interested. Shrug

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile, she has given s*x to many, many men and never required that level of commitment from any of them.
I wonder what she wanted in order to have sex 20-30 years ago, when she was 19-29.

has baby fever
Baby fever is expected with women 28-39. Not a 49 year old. Baby fever is annoying in 30 something women. I realize why they feel the way they feel about babies.

If I saw wants children someday on a woman's profile and she's turned 40, I would consider that delusional. It's too late for a baby at 40 in practical terms.

The cultures of most Western nations have pushed child bearing too far back into life. I think it's ideal to complete a family before turning 36.

madeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
1661486148981.png

Ummm I think you guys missed something ^^^ The lady is a multi millionaire. Definite wifey material.

Yes maim I want kids let's get married. Smash 50 year old who looks like a hot 30 year old for a couple of years - she fails to get pregnant - divorces you

You are now a millionaire.

Cmon guys where is your business sense.

But hey power to her - nothing wrong with trying - at least she is upfront about what she wants.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A dermie isnt a millionaire, she probably makes 200-250k if we’ll established. In the Bay Area that’s like upper middle class.

View attachment 8795

Ummm I think you guys missed something ^^^ The lady is a multi millionaire. Definite wifey material.

Yes maim I want kids let's get married. Smash 50 year old who looks like a hot 30 year old for a couple of years - she fails to get pregnant - divorces you

But hey power to her - nothing wrong with trying - at least she is upfront about what she wants.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8795

A dermie isnt a millionaire, she probably makes 200-250k if we’ll established. In the Bay Area that’s like upper middle class.
I don't think she's a multimillionaire. Upper middle class.

Most guys aren't even going to want to be around her long enough to get married to her, let alone maybe get a good divorce settlement from her.

I once had a miserable first date with a female MD in her 30s. Against my better judgment, I went on this date. She was a childless divorcee. It took me only 30-45 minutes to get sick of her, whereas she was with her ex-husband for around 5 years total (dating and marriage time). I was impressed I could achieve in 45 minutes what it took some other guy 5 years to achieve.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is more a commentary that modern day women’s expectations are not based in reality or biology.
Facts. She has this idea that all she has to do is pull her eggs out of the freezer and put them in the oven. She is on the cusp of entering into menopause, the natural phase for a women’s body to shutdown the baby making abilities. This is not a societal timeline, just human biology. Modern society has fooled women into thinking they can do whatever they want and have it all. Mother Nature has a plan and it does not care about ideologies.

Sure, her pictures don’t look bad for her age but come on. Say it takes a few years for the eggs to actually produce a child. She is going to be pushing 70 when the kid leaves high school. In reality she should be a grandmother by that age. This is going to be a harsh reality check for this lady and any guy that thinks this is a good deal. Not to mention a sh!t deal for the kid. What if she died from some reason soon after? 70 years old people. So the kid gets ~10 more years if she makes it to 80? Am I the only one that sees this as selfish? The kid seems like an another “achievement“ for her resume.

This lady has a great career, kudos to that, but postponed being a mother and now is feeling the loss. And in the spirt of delusional, she is gonna want a man that makes 200k or more to join her in this fantasy? Please don’t leave another kid behind in this world. Enjoy your financial earnings and get a cat.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has this idea that all she has to do is pull her eggs out of the freezer and put them in the oven. She is on the cusp of entering into menopause, the natural phase for a women’s body to shutdown the baby making abilities. This is not a societal timeline, just human biology. Modern society has fooled women into thinking they can do whatever they want and have it all. Mother Nature has a plan and it does not care about ideologies.
It is amazing that she has this idea and she's been through medical school. She is likely already menopausal. The delusion level is high.

Sure, her pictures don’t look bad for her age but come on. Say it takes a few years for the eggs to actually produce a child. She is going to be pushing 70 when the kid leaves high school. In reality she should be a grandmother by that age. This is going to be a harsh reality check for this lady and any guy that thinks this is a good deal. Not to mention a sh!t deal for the kid. What if she died from some reason soon after? 70 years old people. So the kid gets ~10 more years if she makes it to 80? Am I the only one that sees this as selfish? The kid seems like an another “achievement“ for her resume.
All of us were impressed by her pictures for her age of 49. I like how you lay out the timeline.

It is a shiit deal for everyone involved if she were to go through with her fantasy plan. A child is best served by having younger parents who are able to keep up with him/her. Also, no 25-30 year old wants to be dealing with elder care issues. Not to mention that this will impact her retirement and the retirement of whatever thirsty simp close to her age who would go along with this ridiculous life script. Yes, I agree she sees having children now as an "achievement" for her life resume.

As it currently stands, many women become grandparents for the first time at age 50, which is close to her current age. In 2018, AARP reported that the average age of a first time grandparent in the United States is 50. Realize that average and median are different statistics. While the average age is 50, the median age is probably something like 55. There are enough people having children under age 25 in multiple generations for this to happen (skewing the average age younger). The median (50th percentile) is likely increasing due to roughly 3 decades of child bearing postponement with increases in women getting bachelor's and master's degrees.

This woman is delusional because she's been in social circles of "coastal" elites for most her adult life. She went to University of Chicago for undergrad, an elite school in an area that resembles the Atlantic/Pacific coasts in terms of ideologies. She's been in the San Fran Bay Area for a while. She doesn't understand anything about how people outside of a coastal elite bubble do things.

This lady has a great career, kudos to that, but postponed being a mother and now is feeling the loss. And in the spirt of delusional, she is gonna want a man that makes 200k or more to join her in this fantasy? Please don’t leave another kid behind in this world. Enjoy your financial earnings and get a cat.
The U.S. Census Bureau considers ages 15-44 to be child bearing years. There are a couple of women who have children after age 45. This woman had roughly a 30 year window to have 1-2 children.

Her career achievements are impressive. Many men would like to have similar achievements and earn something like $200-250k, even in the pricy San Francisco Bay Area. She likely had to make sacrifices in her dating life between ages 18-34 to set the foundation to achieve what she's achieved.

She likely already has a cat or two.

If she's feeling the loss about children, she can go spend time with her nieces and nephews. She's likely not an only child. She likely has siblings with children. At age 49, she's likely been an aunt for at least 10 years. She might have even become an aunt 20 years ago if her siblings were older. Additionally, with her work schedule, she's better suited for being an aunt and seeing nieces/nephews for a couple of hours on a weekend once every 3-6 months.