Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

oh SH!T i found mystery on hotornot!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone in my school sent my principal's picture to hotornot.com

It got a 3.4 for a score. He was so p!ssed off.

comic_relief

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:

comic_relief

haha! Awesome!

Reaction score
comic_relief said:

comic_relief
Do you think your schools principal is an unattractive man in his facial appearance or are the photos being judged on how cool the dude looks rather than how good looking he actually is.
As far as Mystery is concerned his photo is rated an 8 so how can he possibly give advice to ugly dudes about seducing the babes if he himself is a hunk. :crazy:

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HaremMasterThomas said:
Do you think your schools principal is an unattractive man in his facial appearance or are the photos being judged on how cool the dude looks rather than how good looking he actually is.
As far as Mystery is concerned his photo is rated an 8 so how can he possibly give advice to ugly dudes about seducing the babes if he himself is a hunk. :crazy:
With the right pic, most guys can get at least a 7 on hotornot. The first pic I uploaded got a 6, and now I have one that's fetched a 9 although I don't like it because I look like a geek on the photo. The differences between the two pics are better lighting, a better haircut, and the fact that I'm not alone on the second pic.
For fun, I tried uploading two versions of the same picture, one before I photoshopped it to adjust color balance, contrast, and so on, and the second one after. I went from a 7.3 to an 8.5! And FYI, most girls I know think I'm cute but definitely not worth 8.5 or 9.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HaremMasterThomas said:

Do you know of any attractive men who have no self-confident, and are chumps and wusses who are AFC to the tenth power? They buy dinners and seek women's approval, even though the women find them physically attractive. The skills that Mystery teaches has nothing to do with looks.

Do you want to learn something from the best looking person, or from the best qualified person?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
http://hotornot.com/r/?eid=RSNURQN-MKX

what the fucccccck, that him right.. when i when to log in to hotornot i recodnized him. thats him right?
Yeah, that's a stock photo of him. A while back I recall someone wanted to run an experiment on whether or not he could pull chicks on his looks. They wanted to dispute his "peacocking" theory so they said that they would post his pic so that "real women" :rolleyes: could judge him.