"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Oh how times have changed. (Funny Read)

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Yeah women were their true selves and men weren't faggot biatches!! Read point 3 -- BE GAY!! How the word 'GAY' has been corrupted - just like the women of today!! Corrupt to the core!!
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Well I am not living in the 50s

I like the idea that the wife was considerate of the husband and all but seriously his problems are always more important than yours??

I don't need that. I don't want that. I like the concept of equality. But I do feel you guys that many women don't understand that equal means 50-50.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Ahhh! The good old days!

I'd love to be married to Ward Cleaver! June would run to him with a problem and he'd say: "Don't worry dear, I'll take care of it." She'd go on about her business knowing Ward was going to take care of it! Ward could handle anything from car trouble to fixing Wally's love life. SIGH!!!!!!!!! Ward took care of things, anything, everything and made it look easy.

Find me a guy like that & I'll happily meet him at the door with a martini and a twinke in my eye.

(But that staying out all night crap? Not going to happen. I spend hours making Beef Wellington with red wine sauce and parsley potatoes? He better come home and eat it!)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Maybe...maybe not!;) What's a great dinner without a very special desert?
 
Top