oh eharmoney let me count the ways you suck...

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Comment:

the feminists paid the "eharmony" for their secret agenda.... NEVER date any single mother.....These ****s just want FREE ride from hard working innocent MEN . Fuk those single moms

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's no longer a party girl....awesome so fresh off the carousel is a good thing now? WOW

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That list is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever read and, ironically, only serves to affirm that there is absolutely NO reason to date a single Mom.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I agree with the list for it is a joke.
However, there are a few perks that they might mention...

16) Act the opposite of her ex and she'll worship you (just has to be a couple stupid habits too).
17) Very quick to get into bed the first time.
18) Quickies are the norm, skip foreplay, bend her over the bathroom sink ... done!
19) You don't have to stay overnight as little Tommy can't wake up with a man in the house.
20) They always have food in the fridge.
21) Very likely won't have other men around when you're not there.
22) You're free a lot when there are kiddy events that she attends.

In short, they can make a great plate if you train/game them right.

Warning: Single moms are not for the weak or AFC. For the true DJ, they can make a great plate.

SH

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
16) Act the opposite of her ex and she'll worship you (just has to be a couple stupid habits too).

now are guys so stupid that they have to chase the ex bf of her to find more about him

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximummax said:

now are guys so stupid that they have to chase the ex bf of her to find more about him
No Max they will tell you all about him and how how he fvcked them over once they get a few drinks in them on the first date. It's how they let you know they are ready for a d!ck in their mouth to shut them up lol.

Actually I don't mind single moms for the many of the reasons 2nd half mentions... But they have older kids (teens) and jobs!

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
No Max they will tell you all about him and how how he fvcked them over once they get a few drinks in them on the first date. It's how they let you know they are ready for a d!ck in their mouth to shut them up lol.

Actually I don't mind single moms for the many of the reasons 2nd half mentions... But they have older kids (teens) and jobs!
Exactly, MOTU gets it.

Very strange assumption Maxi!

You don't chase single moms let alone their ex's (how creepy). You don't really put in any significant effort / money. You just plant seeds and wait for them to grow. The hamster runs on overdrive when they're sitting in a park, or the pool, or the play world, or any other mundane aspect of parenting.

SH

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I closed the browser tab after I read the title.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The article was funny, but the comments were golden. The vast majority were from men ridiculing the article.

Single mothers can be good for a pump and dump, but do not ever consider getting serious with one. The only positive is that they tend to be desperate and sex deprived.

Jules_Winfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've yet to meet a single mother who was a good woman. That goes for relatives, friends, and women I've dated.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before; let the single fathers date the single mothers.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't resist.

1. She’s no wimp. Single moms are tough and independent.

If we wanted that, we'd date other men.

2. She’s already a great mom. (And weren’t you looking for someone who would be a great mother? Look no further!)

She's already a mom. "Great" is presumptuous.

3. She’s incredibly patient, but doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for bad behavior. She’ll be good for you.

Bad behavior like having kids out of wedlock?

4. She doesn’t play games. She doesn’t have time to just fool around. She takes her relationships seriously.

She has no choice, other than spinsterhood.

5. She’ll only keep you around if the relationship is a good thing for both her and her kids. You won’t have to guess if she’s into you.

I don't have to guess if a woman's into me because I'm not a clueless beta. And women don't "keep me around."

6. Single moms are easy to pamper. (They don’t get breaks very often. Hint, hint.)

Childless women get more breaks, meaning more spare time for wild sex.

7. She’s loyal — and is fiercely protective of her little brood.

So protective she risked their futures by conceiving with alpha cads.

8. She can articulate what she wants and needs from a relationship.

Wants: Financial providence, beta male co-motherhood. Needs: Validation of withering attractiveness and poor life choices.

9. Single moms are both practical and fun. There’s no room for diva behavior.

DJs can weed out diva behavior - that's not an issue.

10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome.

Saturday night: Sweat pants and Haagen-Daaz!

11. She’s selfless. Single moms put others’ needs before their own.

I'll bet that's what she thought when the sperm were swimming upstream. Or when she raped her husband in divorce court.

12. Moms make the best lasagna and give the best back rubs.

I can make lasagna, and asian massage parlors exist.

13. You’ll get to take part in adventures to amusement parks, the zoo and the park. Bonus: You’ll have an excuse to play with toys.

Shoot me now.

14. She’s adaptable. She knows that life doesn’t always go as planned and has learned how to make the best of it.

The c0ck carousel isn't all fun and games; it's Russian Roulette. Funny how women constantly petition the government to fund family planning, yet cannot properly plan their own.

15. Single moms can do it all, but are super-appreciative of a helping hand. Woo her with kindness and acts of service.

Do I even need to bother with this one?

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Additional reasons:
the single mom is fertile - very important if you want children.
the single mom does not have a crazy biological clock ticking
the single mom is genetically healthy, if her child is healthy, so you can expect healthy children with her.
the single mom is not so selfish as a woman, who has to take care only of herself.

I have dated a single dad for some time, and the same things applied. definitely parents are usually better people and partners than non-parents, because of the maturity, less selfishness factor and the healthy genes proof.

yes of course single moms have less options when dating, as do single dads. But no reason to mock them !

(not a single mom, or a mom at all by the way)

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mothers are low hanging fruit...hit and quit..there are millions!

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Samspade, your post # 15 just got repped. Thanks for making me laugh