“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

officially not afc.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
damn.. life as an afc is finally over!

i just went on to my first date, and damn!:D
i've been focusing on 3 chicks lately, but i dont really date them.

tonight, i dated one girl. a very cute girl in fact..
suddenly, from out of nowhere, i get txt messages from 2 different girls.. one of them were like, "hey i'm sorry if i said something wrong, why arent you talking to me anymore? blah blah.." (she apologized like 3 more times, but i was too busy to acknowledge at the time)

the other one went like this, "how can i get you if someone is with you? how can you be my special one if someone else is special for you? =("

basically both of them were coming off desperate to me! i could get them if i wanted to!

tonight, after the movie, i met with another chick, now I had 2 girls on my shoulder.. coincidentally they were both dressed in black! i looked so pimped. :D

we had dinner for 3 in a french restaurant, guess what? they paid for it! and afterwards they thanked me for the night. twice!

i got kisses from both parties. next time, i might take them to a motel or something. i guess what im trying to say here is... THANK YOU SO SUAVE COMMUNITY :D

oh and i forgot to add, this girl i was so afc over months ago? she called last night. i didnt entertain her that much since i had a great date the next day (which is tonight). it's just...

"funny how things change overnight when you thinkin right.." -xzibit
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by -.-
now I had 2 girls on my shoulder.. coincidentally they were both dressed in black! i looked so pimped. :D
Quite the pimp! :D
Good for you man! i don't know how you get your date to be okay with another girl on board so yeah.. good for you!
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Re: Re: officially not afc.

Originally posted by Caveman
Quite the pimp! :D
Good for you man! i don't know how you get your date to be okay with another girl on board so yeah.. good for you!
Pretty wierd, I'd say both of them were trying to get my attention so they were pretty much fighting for my attention i'd say. :D

i pick one over another though, i've known my original date for like 10 years. :)
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Yeah.. once girls are getting into you, there's no stopping them :)

So are you picking the new girl over your original date then?
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Caveman
Yeah.. once girls are getting into you, there's no stopping them :)

So are you picking the new girl over your original date then?
No, the one i've known for over 10 years is the girl i like more. She's a bit shy. I really like her ettiquete.

dont wanna mess this one up though, sux to mess up a decade of friendship. basically, if i stay with this girl i'll be in a LTR, and a serious one. But maybe not just yet! :D

im starting to like this dj thing. i'll try my luck at church tomorow.. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by -.-
No, the one i've known for over 10 years is the girl i like more. She's a bit shy. I really like her ettiquete.

dont wanna mess this one up though, sux to mess up a decade of friendship. basically, if i stay with this girl i'll be in a LTR, and a serious one. But maybe not just yet! :D

im starting to like this dj thing. i'll try my luck at church tomorow.. :D
Congrats, man.

Just stay engaged with it. Don't get too comfortable with Don-Juan STATUS. Make sure to continue to engage the women and learn from those experiences and it'll just keep coming. :)
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Alright then! :)

Be careful not to slip back into afc ways when you are in LTR. I know the feeling of getting comfortable with her, showing more and more emotions and letting her get away with more sh!t everyday..

Anyway, you have the knowledge. I'm sure you will be fine.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Caveman
Alright then! :)

Be careful not to slip back into afc ways when you are in LTR. I know the feeling of getting comfortable with her, showing more and more emotions and letting her get away with more sh!t everyday..

Anyway, you have the knowledge. I'm sure you will be fine.
Thanks for the tip. I'll remember that.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
good for you

Glad your date went good.

I have heard from more than one DJ that they went AFC after they became exclusive with a chick. Don't let it happen because that is when she will dump you.

Best of luck when you date them again:)
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
First off, good job man, great inspiration to others too!

tonight, after the movie, i met with another chick, now I had 2 girls on my shoulder.. coincidentally they were both dressed in black! i looked so pimped.
Can you go into details on that part? In the last 6 months I've over-come my anxiety to date, talk to chicks, etc. But I don't think I'm DJ enough to pull that move. And you did it on the first date ever? wow, I'm impressed.

Details/tips/pointers on that part would be appreciated.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
You have just discovered the AWESOME power of SOCIAL PROOF and PIVOTS.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by JT47319
You have just discovered the AWESOME power of SOCIAL PROOF and PIVOTS.
Thanks.. that's great and all, but i'm not sure I understand what you mean by pivots & being social proof?
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
good work keep it up...
keep improving your skills and be the biggest pimp on your side of the planet :)
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
I've been looking at your posts exclusively for a while. You really reminded me or me when I first joined the board, I was debating wether I was going to help you, but looks like you are doing fine.


on a side note...





CAVEMAN IS BACK!?!?!?!?!?!!!!


Heeeey!!!! What's up!!!!
I thought I've seen you now and then, but I thought it was just old posts that has been bumped up or something.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
CAVEMAN IS BACK!?!?!?!?!?!!!!


Heeeey!!!! What's up!!!!
I thought I've seen you now and then, but I thought it was just old posts that has been bumped up or something.
Yup.. all new and improved.. :)
How you been?
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
good, I guess - but tell me why caveman?

or just PM me.
 
Last edited:

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Yeah well.. your mailbox is full, mate.
 
Top