Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

officially not afc.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn.. life as an afc is finally over!

i just went on to my first date, and damn!:D
i've been focusing on 3 chicks lately, but i dont really date them.

tonight, i dated one girl. a very cute girl in fact..
suddenly, from out of nowhere, i get txt messages from 2 different girls.. one of them were like, "hey i'm sorry if i said something wrong, why arent you talking to me anymore? blah blah.." (she apologized like 3 more times, but i was too busy to acknowledge at the time)

the other one went like this, "how can i get you if someone is with you? how can you be my special one if someone else is special for you? =("

basically both of them were coming off desperate to me! i could get them if i wanted to!

tonight, after the movie, i met with another chick, now I had 2 girls on my shoulder.. coincidentally they were both dressed in black! i looked so pimped. :D

we had dinner for 3 in a french restaurant, guess what? they paid for it! and afterwards they thanked me for the night. twice!

i got kisses from both parties. next time, i might take them to a motel or something. i guess what im trying to say here is... THANK YOU SO SUAVE COMMUNITY :D

oh and i forgot to add, this girl i was so afc over months ago? she called last night. i didnt entertain her that much since i had a great date the next day (which is tonight). it's just...

"funny how things change overnight when you thinkin right.." -xzibit

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -.-
now I had 2 girls on my shoulder.. coincidentally they were both dressed in black! i looked so pimped. :D
Quite the pimp! :D
Good for you man! i don't know how you get your date to be okay with another girl on board so yeah.. good for you!

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: officially not afc.

Originally posted by Caveman
Quite the pimp! :D
Good for you man! i don't know how you get your date to be okay with another girl on board so yeah.. good for you!
Pretty wierd, I'd say both of them were trying to get my attention so they were pretty much fighting for my attention i'd say. :D

i pick one over another though, i've known my original date for like 10 years. :)

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. once girls are getting into you, there's no stopping them :)

So are you picking the new girl over your original date then?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. once girls are getting into you, there's no stopping them :)

So are you picking the new girl over your original date then?
No, the one i've known for over 10 years is the girl i like more. She's a bit shy. I really like her ettiquete.

dont wanna mess this one up though, sux to mess up a decade of friendship. basically, if i stay with this girl i'll be in a LTR, and a serious one. But maybe not just yet! :D

im starting to like this dj thing. i'll try my luck at church tomorow.. :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by -.-
No, the one i've known for over 10 years is the girl i like more. She's a bit shy. I really like her ettiquete.

dont wanna mess this one up though, sux to mess up a decade of friendship. basically, if i stay with this girl i'll be in a LTR, and a serious one. But maybe not just yet! :D

im starting to like this dj thing. i'll try my luck at church tomorow.. :D
Congrats, man.

Just stay engaged with it. Don't get too comfortable with Don-Juan STATUS. Make sure to continue to engage the women and learn from those experiences and it'll just keep coming. :)

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright then! :)

Be careful not to slip back into afc ways when you are in LTR. I know the feeling of getting comfortable with her, showing more and more emotions and letting her get away with more sh!t everyday..

Anyway, you have the knowledge. I'm sure you will be fine.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright then! :)

Be careful not to slip back into afc ways when you are in LTR. I know the feeling of getting comfortable with her, showing more and more emotions and letting her get away with more sh!t everyday..

Anyway, you have the knowledge. I'm sure you will be fine.
Thanks for the tip. I'll remember that.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you

Glad your date went good.

I have heard from more than one DJ that they went AFC after they became exclusive with a chick. Don't let it happen because that is when she will dump you.

Best of luck when you date them again:)

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, good job man, great inspiration to others too!

tonight, after the movie, i met with another chick, now I had 2 girls on my shoulder.. coincidentally they were both dressed in black! i looked so pimped.
Can you go into details on that part? In the last 6 months I've over-come my anxiety to date, talk to chicks, etc. But I don't think I'm DJ enough to pull that move. And you did it on the first date ever? wow, I'm impressed.

Details/tips/pointers on that part would be appreciated.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have just discovered the AWESOME power of SOCIAL PROOF and PIVOTS.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
You have just discovered the AWESOME power of SOCIAL PROOF and PIVOTS.
Thanks.. that's great and all, but i'm not sure I understand what you mean by pivots & being social proof?

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good work keep it up...
keep improving your skills and be the biggest pimp on your side of the planet :)

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking at your posts exclusively for a while. You really reminded me or me when I first joined the board, I was debating wether I was going to help you, but looks like you are doing fine.

on a side note...

CAVEMAN IS BACK!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Heeeey!!!! What's up!!!!
I thought I've seen you now and then, but I thought it was just old posts that has been bumped up or something.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
CAVEMAN IS BACK!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Heeeey!!!! What's up!!!!
I thought I've seen you now and then, but I thought it was just old posts that has been bumped up or something.
Yup.. all new and improved.. :)
How you been?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good, I guess - but tell me why caveman?

or just PM me.

Last edited:

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well.. your mailbox is full, mate.