Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OFFICIAL: Online Dating (OLD) Thread

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dumped my ltr saturday. I'm officially back on old. I will use my standard direct approach and see if it still works. I'm not going to hit it hard. I'll just toss in a line now and then and see if I get any bites.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea when I'm bored I'll just go through and message as many as I can at night, if I get one out of 100 it's more then if I didn't. Otherwise it sucks since I work in a garage with all males and come home so it's about my only way to meet women.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having good luck. I sent out three messages and two dates. The third message hasn't been read and I expect to bat a thousand. OLD is easy and stress free.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I have massive success on OLD for sex, I have never met a woman I had actual chemistry with. Chemistry is one of those things that pops up in your everyday life once a year.

The reason why I bring this up is because 90% of females use OLD to look for chemistry. This is when game comes into play and you just do or say whatever works for her to believe you might be interested in an LTR.

I wouldn't even be a player if women weren't so damn needy for LTR's with random guys they's just met and act like sex is evil. Game is a necessity where I am at.

To me OLD looks like an adoption center for abused pets. If you look closely at the pictures of women, they might even resemble dogs giving you the cute face, desperately trying to get you to adopt them into an LTR.
I have sort of felt like that too... Been out with 4 women in the last 3 weeks, sexed one, made out with 2, didn't hear back from another. I haven't really felt a connection with any of them. Is that what abundance mindset is all about? It is about staying detached and just having fun? I am beginning to realize that every woman (not trying to sound arrogant) wants a second date or more with me....

I suppose it does take much longer than a couple dates to really develop a connection though. Overall though, I don't feel that strong urge like with a girl at my work. However, this girl I see to and talk to every day, so it is really comparing apples to oranges...

Glassguy

Reaction score
Most of the dates I have from OLD are as follows:

1.) I dont get excited about them
2.) We meet up, have a couple drinks, she blabs the entire time and tells me what I want to know. The entire time I am ONLY thinking about if I want to fvck her or not.
3.) I make my decision on whether I want to shag and either advance quickly or end the date and go home, texting others on the way.

OLD women are either complete sloots or they want to tie you down as soon as you blow your load. Really no in betweens.

And they seem hard to run off once you're done with them. Most have really low self esteem and guys like me are just sharks in the water they jumped into.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the dates I have from OLD are as follows:

1.) I dont get excited about them
2.) We meet up, have a couple drinks, she blabs the entire time and tells me what I want to know. The entire time I am ONLY thinking about if I want to fvck her or not.
3.) I make my decision on whether I want to shag and either advance quickly or end the date and go home, texting others on the way.

OLD women are either complete sloots or they want to tie you down as soon as you blow your load. Really no in betweens.

And they seem hard to run off once you're done with them. Most have really low self esteem and guys like me are just sharks in the water they jumped into.
You say most? Have you met some good ones on there?

Glassguy

Reaction score
You say most? Have you met some good ones on there?
I have snagged a few of them that I already knew before they were tainted. They came out of LTRs and we're looking for fun so I gave them just that. They were fwbs after I convinced them they didn't want more than that with me, especially coming out of relationships. Some of them still pop up on OLD from time to time.

Actually the ones that I thought were half decent were sloots also.

One last year was a teacher that was too religious to drink on the first meet up but was completely fine with anal 2 nights later. Go figure

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Added another date. I have dates today, tomorrow and monday. Sent out 6 messages and three replied.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, just had an encounter on POF I thought was fairly comical...

Me: Hey! How are you doing on this beautiful day?
Her: Not interested (immediate response)

At this point, I got nothing to lose, so I dig a bit.. i know i know, stupid, but still curious

Me: Peaked my curiosity... Bad pics?
Her: Ya, your unattractive
Me: Says someone hiding behind her makeup
Her: You wish you were me ;)

My thoughts. If you aren't interested, why even waste your time with a response? Feels like it gives her power? It was the first time I have had this sort of encounter.

On another note... I usually don't confirm dates, but I have drive 30 mins to see a different girl... What's the best approach to make sure I don't get stood up, or will most women at least flake beforehand? We setup this date on Thursday... I set it, she confirmed... guess it is just a chance I take? I would say we setup pretty good text rapport

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, just had an encounter on POF I thought was fairly comical...

Me: Hey! How are you doing on this beautiful day?
Her: Not interested (immediate response)

At this point, I got nothing to lose, so I dig a bit.. i know i know, stupid, but still curious

Me: Peaked my curiosity... Bad pics?
Her: Ya, your unattractive
Me: Says someone hiding behind her makeup
Her: You wish you were me ;)

My thoughts. If you aren't interested, why even waste your time with a response? Feels like it gives her power? It was the first time I have had this sort of encounter.

On another note... I usually don't confirm dates, but I have drive 30 mins to see a different girl... What's the best approach to make sure I don't get stood up, or will most women at least flake beforehand? We setup this date on Thursday... I set it, she confirmed... guess it is just a chance I take? I would say we setup pretty good text rapport
I've had girls respond back "fvck off" and "ew." Don't let it discourage you. Remember your better off without a girl who would respond like that. If she was a nice girl and not interested then she wouldn't respond at all. I can't tell you why they would respond like that. I'm guessing there just stuck up bvtchy girls.

A good way to confirm a date but not sound like your confirming is to text them "make sure you wear something hot tonight."

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ways to confirm dates:
Make sure you wear something cute/sexy tonight.
Hey, got caught up with some work. I might be a little late, probably around 5 minutes.

Usually if a girl is interested enough she will confirm that you guys are on for tonight. Otherwise, I'd shoot her a message 3-4 hours in advance of the date to make sure I don't waste my time.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ways to confirm dates:
Make sure you wear something cute/sexy tonight.
Hey, got caught up with some work. I might be a little late, probably around 5 minutes.

Usually if a girl is interested enough she will confirm that you guys are on for tonight. Otherwise, I'd shoot her a message 3-4 hours in advance of the date to make sure I don't waste my time.
Good stuff! She ended up shooting me a text to confirm about 3 hours prior, so it worked out well. I like those subtle ways on confirming though

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Had a great date last night. Did the 3 bar bounce. Kiss closed and she held me My hand tightly as I let her get in her uber. Actually worried about catching the feels with this one, Eesh...

Anywho. I am in SF again today, where she lives, and I as tempted to invite her out again tonight. Just for a quick bite. For reference, I won't be able to see her for probably 5-6 weeks, so I feel like I want to build a bit more rapport before that timeframe. I get the feeling there is good interest...

-held on tight when we parted
-we found a place with live music, and I was just watching the band. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her looking at me periodically and smiling, sounds stupid, but I dont know...

I didn't get the "I had a great time" text though.... Just you make it home? So maybe I misgauged interest. Thoughts?

Wait till she reaches out, or invite her out for just a bit tonight?

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you guys are still killing it, my location sucks! Texted another chick, she blew up my phone then it just died out didn't hear anymore,Got offered a 3 sum from an old slump buster, talked about it but didn't hear any more nor did I pursue, set up a date over the weekend for this coming weekend, check the app yesterday and the girls disabled her account, dead in the water otherwise.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest. I have really only had luck on Coffee Meets Bagel. Very little luck on POF, 2 dates with single mommies... You have to have great pictures on those...

If you are getting discouraged, keep this in mind. My mom signed up the other day on pof and she is a larger woman and doesn't really take care of herself(no offense to mom). She also lives in a rural area outside of Portland. She had 46 messages by the end of the day!!!!

POF is flooded with dudes. Of the woman is even moderately attractive, she Will have loads of dudes contacting her. Set yourself apart by getting better pics.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest. I have really only had luck on Coffee Meets Bagel. Very little luck on POF, 2 dates with single mommies... You have to have great pictures on those...

If you are getting discouraged, keep this in mind. My mom signed up the other day on pof and she is a larger woman and doesn't really take care of herself(no offense to mom). She also lives in a rural area outside of Portland. She had 46 messages by the end of the day!!!!

POF is flooded with dudes. Of the woman is even moderately attractive, she Will have loads of dudes contacting her. Set yourself apart by getting better pics.
Just got the coffee meets bagel app, I'll see how that goes, I'm leaning more towards meeting someone through mutual friends etc, since both rs's ive had from old have been huge fails and I think most girls are one there for a reason (psych issues attention seeking etc.) just tough meeting people with my life style and area otherwise, there's always bars but those seem to rarely be quality that goes anywhere.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's why I consider my Badoo account a less significant and secondary source as far as meeting women goes. Nothing like just striking up a conversation in real life.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Nothing should replace cold approaches, my current weak spot with women.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just got this text from a girl I haven't seen in a month but had sex on the last date... Have texted little over that timeframe. Just been busy with other dates and helped my cousin move. With my boys, if I lose a weekend, puts me wayyy out of the dating scene. Think I played this one a bit too aloof...

Hey roober I'm gonna cancel on you. My work, school and home life is not balancing well and getting kinda hectic and I don't want to drag you into the chaos. I loved hanging out with you. But maybe if ur still single in the near future we could meet up, unless you hate me. Wish you all the best!

I responded with...
Okie, I understand. I'll miss your good vibes. Good luck to you!

She responds with...
miss your stamina

And me...
Come over tomorrow. I'm free after 9.

My buddy said I should have just ignored the whole thing. What would be your play?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
So just got this text from a girl I haven't seen in a month but had sex on the last date... Have texted little over that timeframe. Just been busy with other dates and helped my cousin move. With my boys, if I lose a weekend, puts me wayyy out of the dating scene. Think I played this one a bit too aloof...

Hey roober I'm gonna cancel on you. My work, school and home life is not balancing well and getting kinda hectic and I don't want to drag you into the chaos. I loved hanging out with you. But maybe if ur still single in the near future we could meet up, unless you hate me. Wish you all the best!

I responded with...
Okie, I understand. I'll miss your good vibes. Good luck to you!

She responds with...
miss your stamina

And me...
Come over tomorrow. I'm free after 9.

My buddy said I should have just ignored the whole thing. What would be your play?
my play would be not even entertaining the nonsense and just treating her talk as see you around too.

when a chick plays that see you around but throws out some oh your sex was great mixed signal I'm not thirsty to entertain it. I cut it off smoothly like ok talk to you later.

not mad or get back. just like someone talking fluff and just blowing them off nicely.

if you have no other options or better things to do than play some power trip sex talk game with some chick then you need to reevaluate your life priorities.

it's like the chick is saying bye but sex. you thirsty?

I'd be like bye. I'm good. keep in touch with yourself.