"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Offered WhatsApp instead of cell

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I'll be honest, I'm not a texter phone chatter or a social media guru. Couldn't care less about Twitter, Instaho, or Fvckbook. I never saw what was so great with any of these platforms. Phones are for setting dates, not to chat with the ladies. If the lady wants to chat with me, meet me at my place, I'll meet at her place, or we go out. If that makes me weird or out of touch, okay. I have this whatsapp thing, I do not know why it's so revolutionary in the US. Yes, internationally, where SMS is expensive, I can see it holds value. In the US and Canada, everyone has free unlimited calls and texts. How it was worth 19 billion dollars makes little sense. However Instaho is worth 100 billion dollars just shows how thirsty the regular man is to interact with ladies of their dreams, as well as how much attention ladies need from strangers. It's childish and juvenile.
that is teh thing sms TODAY on US is free, because of this app, same some plans give free internet usage on whatsapp, reason is to try and lure more consumers on they company, if was not for it you could bet you asss you would have to pay, even more since it was a teen thing, and the app is used for contact in bussiness too, plus it makes a good source of log, or it was before the whole you can delete the msg now
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top