Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Offered WhatsApp instead of cell

Glassguy

Reaction score
I do converse when they contact me, I just don't run after them. Like the couple of ladies who said they had a nice time and looking to see me again. Cool, let me know when you're available. Silence until I hear back.
It doesnt always work like that.

There is a difference in pursuing and chasing.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I'm not a texter phone chatter or a social media guru. Couldn't care less about Twitter, Instaho, or Fvckbook. I never saw what was so great with any of these platforms. Phones are for setting dates, not to chat with the ladies. If the lady wants to chat with me, meet me at my place, I'll meet at her place, or we go out. If that makes me weird or out of touch, okay. I have this whatsapp thing, I do not know why it's so revolutionary in the US. Yes, internationally, where SMS is expensive, I can see it holds value. In the US and Canada, everyone has free unlimited calls and texts. How it was worth 19 billion dollars makes little sense. However Instaho is worth 100 billion dollars just shows how thirsty the regular man is to interact with ladies of their dreams, as well as how much attention ladies need from strangers. It's childish and juvenile.
that is teh thing sms TODAY on US is free, because of this app, same some plans give free internet usage on whatsapp, reason is to try and lure more consumers on they company, if was not for it you could bet you asss you would have to pay, even more since it was a teen thing, and the app is used for contact in bussiness too, plus it makes a good source of log, or it was before the whole you can delete the msg now