Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Offensive vs defensive plays

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best posts I've ever read.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post but it doesn't really cover getting the mindset.

What I learned, and what one of the posters pointed out. You only gain this perspective from a lot of experience. You HAVE to know what you want in a woman, and you MUST know your own value in order to have this mindset. There are NO shortcuts. You can't get this experience from 3 or 5 approaches.

Otherwise it's like saying "You got to have confidence" without really saying how to obtain it.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I somewhat agree with that, but not entirely. Although experience is desired, the confidence should come first. For example, you can go into a job and be confident even if you've never worked there before. I'm sure Bill Gates didn't enter business by saying "gee I don't have any experience here compared to those other guys. I probably won't do very well". Or Tiger Woods saying "I'm too young to play, these guys are more experienced and are more confident than me".
I think experience is used to compliment your confidence that you should already have. As Pook says "Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around."

Reaction score
bump

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I'm confused by the "chicken or the egg" thing going on.

Are we saying that confidence comes from success or success comes from confidence?

Obviously we get confidence from having our lives in order. But the original post says that this isn't the point... we should have the mindset FIRST and success (in all phases) will come later.

Does anyone have a suggestion for tricking the old mind into feeling this confidence "early"?