Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Odd, yet true story: Shooting pool with a bum!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright tonight i was gonna meet up some buddies for some good ol pool. They didnt show yet so i opened a table first.
Then out of nowhere, this ungroomed, smelly, well dressing drunk guy with $$$(he showed me his moola), yes you could classify him as a rich bum.

he comes up to me and asks if i want a game. since my friends didnt hsow yet, i say sure. it was hilarious cause he was half drunk, and i wasnt taking the game seriously, missing all my shots. the poeople at the pool hall were giving me & him strange looks constantly.

Then my friends showed up and i ended the game, he said OK and left. My friends wanted a table change cause the area stunk, then we changed again cause the other table was messed up...
another funny thing was my friend thought he was my boss when he first saw him...HAHAHA
Surprisingly he also knew quite a bit about playing and rules also

Yea anyway this was truly an eye opener for me...glances and looks of shun/disgust.... but it didnt matter to me cause i had nothing to worry about. Bum's are people too after all anyway....just drunks who who want to escape reality. That's why i never give bums change in the street, all they'll do is get more drunk.

But i wonder if sh!t like this makes people lose respect for me, example: cashier guy or regular pool hall junkies

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather be a bum with a wad of cash than a cashier at a pool hall or a pool hall junkie.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
I would rather be a bum with a wad of cash than a cashier at a pool hall or a pool hall junkie.
A bum with a wad of cash is just a bum with a bunch of empty Jacks bottles the next day.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So does that equate him to the average college student or put him above them?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So does that equate him to the average college student or put him above them?
lol sonned.