Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Odd behavior from next door neighbor...

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in an apt and finally got around to meeting my neighbor, basically I'm non chalant and laid back and eventually I'd probably introduce myself.

I've talked to my neighbor a few times out on her patio (next door neighbors) -- eventually fixed a small thing for her in her apt, and invited her to check out my apt too, she's young, pretty cool, chill.

Followed her on Instagram, and she liked a few things I'd post, and I'd like a few things she'd post -- but she started seeing someone and then eventually evolved into dating, and now basically dedicates her time to him, as he's over pretty much every single night now. So naturally, don't get to talk much, and she's pretty sparse with her Instagram likes. She might like something once in a while -- but it comes and goes.

Odd thing too, I'm getting back from being out of town yesterday and her boyfriend came down the elevator, clearly saw me attempting to get in the door but yet was hesitant to help... we all 3 get in the elevator together and none of us really acknowledge one another, let alone SHE doesn't even talk to me -- a tad bit awkward.

My gut is telling me that probably he's a slightly jealous dude, but also she might dig me but wants to be respectful.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't want to stir up trouble between you and him. Also, you feeling akward injects akwardness in the situation. Ignore all of it and just do your thing. I wouldn't feel any bit akward

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is the reason I have not talked to my next door neighbor in 2 years, I don't even know her. Although, she did find me on OLD, told me she's my next door neighbor, said something else I forgot, I dismissed it. Then she tried placing her ass next to me at two different shops around here. How am I going to use my apartment if I fck her? I like my privacy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, well I'd just be friendly to her new beau as I'm gettin some anyway regardless. Kudos to him for landing some pvssy.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Oh be bold. jump Right in the middle of it. Be nice to him. Tell her how he’s soooo perfect for her.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have guys kiss their girls in front of me, I guess just "marking" their territory in a way. I just laugh. Is my presence here really making him/them that insecure (not a french kiss but a peck smooch)?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she literally throws herself at you I recommend not dating neighbors. I like to keep some space and avoid awkward moments.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
That shipped has sailed. Let it go, have an abundance mind, if you think about it you had her AT YOUR PLACE and you was at hers.. nothing happened. Your fault my friend. Been there done that