"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Odd behavior from next door neighbor...

thadder

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
14
I live in an apt and finally got around to meeting my neighbor, basically I'm non chalant and laid back and eventually I'd probably introduce myself.

I've talked to my neighbor a few times out on her patio (next door neighbors) -- eventually fixed a small thing for her in her apt, and invited her to check out my apt too, she's young, pretty cool, chill.

Followed her on Instagram, and she liked a few things I'd post, and I'd like a few things she'd post -- but she started seeing someone and then eventually evolved into dating, and now basically dedicates her time to him, as he's over pretty much every single night now. So naturally, don't get to talk much, and she's pretty sparse with her Instagram likes. She might like something once in a while -- but it comes and goes.

Odd thing too, I'm getting back from being out of town yesterday and her boyfriend came down the elevator, clearly saw me attempting to get in the door but yet was hesitant to help... we all 3 get in the elevator together and none of us really acknowledge one another, let alone SHE doesn't even talk to me -- a tad bit awkward.

My gut is telling me that probably he's a slightly jealous dude, but also she might dig me but wants to be respectful.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
She doesn't want to stir up trouble between you and him. Also, you feeling akward injects akwardness in the situation. Ignore all of it and just do your thing. I wouldn't feel any bit akward
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
This is the reason I have not talked to my next door neighbor in 2 years, I don't even know her. Although, she did find me on OLD, told me she's my next door neighbor, said something else I forgot, I dismissed it. Then she tried placing her ass next to me at two different shops around here. How am I going to use my apartment if I fck her? I like my privacy.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Hmm, well I'd just be friendly to her new beau as I'm gettin some anyway regardless. Kudos to him for landing some pvssy.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Oh be bold. jump Right in the middle of it. Be nice to him. Tell her how he’s soooo perfect for her.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I have guys kiss their girls in front of me, I guess just "marking" their territory in a way. I just laugh. Is my presence here really making him/them that insecure (not a french kiss but a peck smooch)?
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Unless she literally throws herself at you I recommend not dating neighbors. I like to keep some space and avoid awkward moments.
 

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
90
Age
31
That shipped has sailed. Let it go, have an abundance mind, if you think about it you had her AT YOUR PLACE and you was at hers.. nothing happened. Your fault my friend. Been there done that
 
Top