Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Occupation that a female has that you have a thing for.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You're exaggerating female lawyers on those apps. I have no idea how a 26 year old would see a lot of lawyer results on an app anyway, because most women are just finishing law school at 24-26. It wouldn't be until 28-32 that a lot of female lawyers start to jaded spinster status and get on apps.
Women under 28 make up a very small minority on those apps, most I see on the encounters section are in their early 30s. Young girls use tinder or bumble, hinge and CMB are for career spinsters in Australia.

Female lawyers don't have a lot of time to date, which makes them bad options as girlfriends. It's a big effort to get them to show up for early stage dates
Smart women lock down a high status Chad very early on. A woman's virginity is her greatest asset, she shouldn't be giving it away so easily.

Also I've noticed that nurses/hospitality staff have irregular a d hectic work schedules which make them terrible girlfriends.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HaleyBaron, review the section of the Forum Rules that states -
If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.
A criticism is not an insult (unless subjectively taken). Also this rule is hardly enforced, even from your side of the fence.

If a moderator engages in a discussion that is placing themselves into sight of criticism, they should be prepared to take it. What you want me to say: "Good job going after career women, lefty!" <-- Bad advice. Even if I did not use creative terms like momma's boy, he (or she) still would have got offended. This is not the first time I've seen him get upset.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A criticism is not an insult (unless subjectively taken). Also this rule is hardly enforced, even from your side of the fence.

If a moderator engages in a discussion that is placing themselves into sight of criticism, they should be prepared to take it. What you want me to say: "Good job going after career women, lefty!" <-- Bad advice. Even if I did not use creative terms like momma's boy, he (or she) still would have got offended. This is not the first time I've seen him get upset.
Haley, let’s get something clear to you, if you imply that a forum member is less than a real man or gay, that’s an insult. Read the Forum Rules. Follow them or be banned forever, it’s your choice now…
Keep it up and you’re gone

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you imply that a forum member is less than a real man or gay, that’s an insult
Another rule added to the vague rules.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biologically, we expect the woman to take on a mother/naturing roll.
+1. All men want from a woman is to be nurtured.

As far the occupation, a study revealed a woman’s education is inversely proportional to her looks. Anything higher than a Bachelor Degree’s and you are asking for trouble. Kind of explains why Amy Farrah Fowler has a PhD in real life and Penny doesn’t have a Bachelor’s degree in real life.

Personally, I like nurses, flight attendants, realtors, even girls who live off daddy’s money are sexier and better to be with than PhD’s, in my experience.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses, dental assistants etc.. I also notice this among a lot of the guys here. I don't think it's coincidence. Biologically, we expect the woman to take on a mother/naturing roll.
I find myself attracted to both.

Nurses are not high powered career women. They are more nurturing. However, the personal qualities of nurses have declined with the Millennial generation. It is common in longer term relationships for nurses to have affairs with co-workers, mainly doctors and hospital administrators. There are two ways to avoid this happening to you:

1. Exit the long term relationship prior to it getting to the point where a nurse would have an affair with a doctor or hospital administrator.
2. Have such a high SMV that she doesn't consider her co-worker options as better options.

I've often believed that longer term relationships often have a shelf life of goodness of 2-5 years, regardless of how long they actually last. A stronger frame will make that closer to 5 years. Men tend to either behave in more beta ways as time goes on and/or their true inner beta comes out, even if they were good at getting notches prior to a certain LTR.

I like dental hygienists/dental assistants a lot as longer term options. Many dental offices are closed on Fridays. They don't take their work home with them.

Teachers seem to be very boring in bed.
Teachers. Closet freaks.
Opposite experiences