Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Occupation that a female has that you have a thing for.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best solution is to be financially alpha and just pay for the girlfriend and discourage her to work outside of your realm. I never can get into the pimp mindset of sending the girl to work. If she is part of your frame and you can't take care of her then the frame sucks.

If it's just a hookup, who cares if or what she does for survival.

If she is going to get money in a patriarchal society she is going to be sucking some other guy that is providing the money. Geez if you are so lucky to have a good one, don't send her to the wolf. If she is not good, then who cares.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s kind of amusing to see women on OLD bragging about their careers, thinking we’re impressed. The capacity for self/delusion that all women posses is truly astounding.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is sad. They don't realize if they really want to get a man's heart going, they post warm pictures of them in nice outfits [doesnt have to be sexy] cooking or cleaning. If they use their online resumes more like what they can do to supplement a man, this would be so easy for them.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason you see a lot of nurses on dating apps is more because of their shifts, a lot of graveyard, where they don't have time to go out and meet men in the evening when they're working. They can go on a dating app at 2 in the morning on their break.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coney Island or Diner waitresses...

or

Strippers that just started today.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like reading medical mysteries so dating a few doctors was fun for me.

I also find runners attractive. One of my plates is a long distance runner and she motivates me to put in some cardio apart from my workouts.

I tend to attract hobbyist musicians being one myself, jamming is often fun.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a thing for any particular occupation but I've noticed that I get along the best with women in technical fields (i.e. finance, accounting, IT). They tend to be the most easygoing and less of a pain in the @ss than most women. I find this interesting because I do not work in a technical field. The worst are nurses, teachers and lawyers.
I've worked in IT for 20 years and in my experience most of the women in my tech field (networks, servers, wintel tech etc)are oddballs/ weird/messed up.

We know most women are herd followers, so for them to be motivated to work in a pretty dry field dominated by men ( again a fair % of who are oddballs) says a lot.

One I'm working with now is an aggressive lesbian, in previous role the only woman was overly assertive, annoying, always bringing drama who tried to be one of the boys and by her own admission doesn't get on well with women.

Littered with tw4ts, oddballs when I think back. Most of the attractive, appealing ones were on 1st line support help desks and usually ended up there as it was a small extension from a generic customer service job they did previously.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea of nurses. Apparently they come with a lot of baggage when yiu read this site, but to me seems to be a career/job that aligns with feminine qualities.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
haha not in my experience.
Teachers seem to be screwy in the head and high divorce rates BUT some are really hot.

Reminds me of this one English teacher I had when I was a junior. She was about 26, 27 never married, no kids. Super hot. She would be an HB9 or close to it except she had some tattoos. Perfect smile, about 5-5, slender, blonde hair. Had a tattoo of her pet parrot on her leg and a tramp stamp. This was the year 1999 when women started really getting into the tats. An otherwise perfect looking high end HB ruined by tats.

Anyway, you could tell she was wild. Always dressed like she was some college thot. Short shorts, short shirts. The guys loved it when she bent over and that because of what she was wearing!

Had another HB8 math teacher when I was a junior that the boys would flirt with until she would have to call our parents.

Reactions: B80

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actresses.

Bankers seem to be pretty easy going too.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teachers seem to be screwy in the head and high divorce rates BUT some are really hot.

Reminds me of this one English teacher I had when I was a junior. She was about 26, 27 never married, no kids. Super hot. She would be an HB9 or close to it except she had some tattoos. Perfect smile, about 5-5, slender, blonde hair. Had a tattoo of her pet parrot on her leg and a tramp stamp. This was the year 1999 when women started really getting into the tats. An otherwise perfect looking high end HB ruined by tats.

Anyway, you could tell she was wild. Always dressed like she was some college thot. Short shorts, short shirts. The guys loved it when she bent over and that because of what she was wearing!

Had another HB8 math teacher when I was a junior that the boys would flirt with until she would have to call our parents.
I notice a lot of teachers on online swipe apps. Surprised me a bit, maybe naively, as always though teaching was an 'upstanding' job with a lot of traditional/more sensible types attracted to it. Probably not the case though.

I guess reality is you'll get oddballs or sound people in all careers, but overall as % I imagine some careers attract certain types of personalities/characteristics overall.

Personally I've come to conclusion, I'd rather not work directly with any women. Didn't mind supporting them when was in desktop roles, or field engineer jobs visiting customers, but in the main find more drama comes from women, annoying, off sick more, try to slope out of stuff they don;t want to do etc as a generalization compared to male colleagues. But as mentioned before, I've worked with limited number of women in tech field, met plenty in other departments/companies that on face of it seem fine.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I notice a lot of teachers on online swipe apps. Surprised me a bit, maybe naively, as always though teaching was an 'upstanding' job with a lot of traditional/more sensible types attracted to it. Probably not the case though.

I guess reality is you'll get oddballs or sound people in all careers, but overall as % I imagine some careers attract certain types of personalities/characteristics overall.

Personally I've come to conclusion, I'd rather not work directly with any women. Didn't mind supporting them when was in desktop roles, or field engineer jobs visiting customers, but in the main find more drama comes from women, annoying, off sick more, try to slope out of stuff they don;t want to do etc as a generalization compared to male colleagues. But as mentioned before, I've worked with limited number of women in tech field, met plenty in other departments/companies that on face of it seem fine.
Yea, I've been on a few old dates with teachers. They were head cases. One was bordering on hb 9 and drove 55 miles to see me. I can see why her husband left her after one year. Another one on the date kept complaining about her family and talked about her brother sexually abusing her.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've ****ed behavioral psychologists, RNAs, dental assistances, all the way down to girls who flipped burgers at Burger King.. and there really isn't much difference. They all act from a place of emotion and tick the same way.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm speaking from an LTR point of view: I'd be very wary of women who are career driven in the corporate world (it's one thing to have a job to pay the bills and a different one to try to go to the top of the ladder - that's masculine behavior), IG models & content creators on social media (insecure, narcissistic attention seekers), psychologist/work related to mental illness (probably they have issues themselves, also being exposed all day long to that isn't helpful), personal trainers (probably have body image issues, abuse substances and unhealthy relationship to food).

Kindergarten/primary school teacher - those are probably the most feminine professions out there and for me are green flags. I should also include nurses here but my experience hasn't been favorable (either physically unattractive/fat as they get older or crazy/party girls the younger ones).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the girls I have dated have been in sales/marketing.
There are so many women working in sales roles, marketing/advertising roles, and HR roles. Most white collar men are interacting with these women. Even blue collar men interact with these women.

I always had a thing for pharmaceutical sales reps. They were always attractive, fun, conversational, flirty, and charmers.

...And strippers.
Pharmaceutical/medical sales reps are relatively easy to find women.

Most men want to have sex with a stripper, breastaurant worker, or OnlyFans/IG model.

I like the idea of nurses. Apparently they come with a lot of baggage when yiu read this site, but to me seems to be a career/job that aligns with feminine qualities.
I should also include nurses here but my experience hasn't been favorable (either physically unattractive/fat as they get older or crazy/party girls the younger ones).
If you're a man dating in the 1950s-1980s, nurses are not a bad choice. The problem is that the Millennial generation (and the forthcoming Gen Z generation) nurses aren't as high quality of dating prospects as the Silent Generation, Baby Boomer, or most of Gen X nurses. Few occupations have seen a decline in attitudes and femininity as nurses in the last 20-30 years. While I don't think it is fair to write off all nurses, the occupation has gone from having a positive perception to being a 'proceed with caution' option.

I'm speaking from an LTR point of view: I'd be very wary of women who are career driven in the corporate world (it's one thing to have a job to pay the bills and a different one to try to go to the top of the ladder - that's masculine behavior), IG models & content creators on social media (insecure, narcissistic attention seekers), psychologist/work related to mental illness (probably they have issues themselves, also being exposed all day long to that isn't helpful), personal trainers (probably have body image issues, abuse substances and unhealthy relationship to food).

Kindergarten/primary school teacher - those are probably the most feminine professions out there and for me are green flags.
Careerist women tend to make piss poor girlfriends and later wives, so it is best to avoid the women most concerned with building their careers. Lawyers, middle/executive managers, doctors, dentists, professors, psychologists/psychiatrists, and some others fall into this categorization. If a woman has an advanced level degree (more than a bachelor's), there's a very high chance that she is a big time careerist. There are women with solely bachelor's degrees who are big time careerists as well, as these are often business managers.

IG models and personal trainers are more desirable women. There are some other things to watch out for with those women. Both of those occupations are going to have women with fantastic bodies.

Kindergarten/primary school teacher is better than a teacher of Grades 7-12. Teachers used to be sweet/feminine but even they've declined like nurses. Once again, if this was the 1950s-1980s, getting a pre-K to Grade 6 teacher would have been a solid option but less so today with Millennials and Gen Z.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IG models and personal trainers are more desirable women. There are some other things to watch out for with those women. Both of those occupations are going to have women with fantastic bodies.
C'mon man, IG models are one step away from doing OnlyFans, most have fake boobs, injected lips (which scream mental issues) and a look about them that just makes you want to drop a load in them, not hold in your arms, caress, and so on - remember I specified LTR. Re personal trainers, when I see a woman with abs it just puts me off....no femininity. Also, the obsession with fitness/body image masks some deep personal issues....it's the extreme opposite of girls that get fat on comfort food they eat because they have issues. One more thing, from my observation, paradoxically, they don't tend to age well (probably from overtraining/restrictive dieting/substance use)...remember Monica Brant? She was so hot in the 90s.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to have a thing for personal trainers and waitresses.

You guys?
Personally I couldn't care less what job a woman does. It doesn't benefit me in the slightest. It's not like I can sponge off them and go and live their lifestyle without working for it myself because that's what they do.