"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Occupation must

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Quick and dirty tip: if you want to work somewhere where the girls are plentiful and actually do all the approaching, find work at a bar. I just became a bouncer a few weeks ago, and I get on average about 3 girls a night trying to court me. The same goes for all the other bouncers and bartenders. I'm one of the few guys on staff who's in a relationship, but I've seen every single employee go home with someone at least once in my short stint working there so far. Almost makes me wish I was single again....

~Rx
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
360
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
UK
haha word, when im out clubbing, all girls flock around the bouncers its so funny. Some are old hags but some are hot!! like WOAH!
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Yes, the hags are nothing more than an occupational hazard. We have this desperate f'uck of a bartender who takes the ugs to the back of the kitchen for some private action. We dog him for it hours on end at the end of the night, but he just sits there with a grin. Hey, to each their own.

The hot girls who come up to us make me look forward to working every night. How many people out there can actually say they love their part-time job? It's awesome.

~Rx
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
How do you get a job as a bouncer? Do you have to look tough or prove that you are tough?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by DJBen
It's big enough to be a monument, fool!
Goddamn I cracked here!! ahahahahhaha :D

Sosuave.com is getting more fun these days somehow haahahah!


Yeah, I have a couple of disc jockey friends and I think they are the most wanted employees at the club scene. Good stories around.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I was a bouncer (if you want to call it that) at some Yuppie town at the Jersey shore.

I did have some chicks approach me at times, but I did blow a few chances. I did hook up with a lady who was atleast 55 on the dance floor though.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
This is gonna attract girls that are after favors. I promote for a couple clubs and I've defenitely run into a few girls after the hook up, they don't last long at all.

But if you go out alot period your gonna meet lots of girls, bars and clubs are definetly the easiest places to get girls.

Mr. Mystery
 

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Winnipeg
I would think most part is looking impressive. Probably the reason I, at 5'6" 165 won't be a bounce, despite being a wrestler, boxer, and general bad ass....

Seriously how do you get a job as a bouncer?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

eniktin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
i don't like working as a bartender -- you work late, you have to clean up at 4 in the morning, you get to deal with a lot of stupid people. not my cup of tea.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by REd-xL
Charm.
So if a brawl breaks loose at a bar I'm supposed to charm these guys to stop fighting?
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Originally posted by Fatality
So if a brawl breaks loose at a bar I'm supposed to charm these guys to stop fighting?
Come on guy, don't be an idiot; you asked me how I personally got the job. I've worked at one bar for less than a month, and you're expecting some guru answer on how all bars operate. Follow my original advice and ask for an application for several different joints. If your sh!t doesn't stack up then, you know you don't have what it takes to be a bouncer.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by REd-xL
Come on guy, don't be an idiot; you asked me how I personally got the job. I've worked at one bar for less than a month, and you're expecting some guru answer on how all bars operate. Follow my original advice and ask for an application for several different joints. If your sh!t doesn't stack up then, you know you don't have what it takes to be a bouncer.
I think its kind of ridiculous to hire some guy to really protect the bar just because he was charming. Tom Cruise is charming but I wouldn't want him guarding my bar. All 5'6 150lbs of him.

Next time go a little more into detail rather than give 1-2 word answers and I won't be an idiot.:rolleyes:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top