Obsession

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Upfront, I dont know if this is discussed in the DJ bible or not. To be honest, I work such long hours. I just havnt had time to read it.

Quick question..

How do you really know if you are in love with a woman vs just Obessing over her?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leeman67 said:
Upfront, I dont know if this is discussed in the DJ bible or not. To be honest, I work such long hours. I just havnt had time to read it.

Quick question..

How do you really know if you are in love with a woman vs just Obessing over her?
Not a clue !

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she has sufficiently acheived your interest to the point you are not interested in dating anyone else and when you can reasonably say that you are not addicted to her or need her to survive but you do greatly desire her company as often as possible and when you both have a mutual respect for eachother and eachother's boundaries then you are genuinely in love.

Neediness and addiction are both parts of oneitis and are not indicative of true love.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you can openly fart in her presence without worrying about it, it's love.

Dead serious.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... two previous posts by rollo and kontroller are great!

I think its when you wanna be with her unconditionally, and she feels the same way about you....

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
When she has sufficiently acheived your interest to the point you are not interested in dating anyone else and when you can reasonably say that you are not addicted to her or need her to survive but you do greatly desire her company as often as possible and when you both have a mutual respect for eachother and eachother's boundaries then you are genuinely in love.

Neediness and addiction are both parts of oneitis and are not indicative of true love.

Can you please reclarifiy for me. I read it a couple of times and I was taking it as examples of both. as in obsession being...

KontrollerX said:
When she has sufficiently acheived your interest to the point you are not interested in dating anyone else and when you can reasonably say that you are not addicted to her or need her to survive but you do greatly desire her company as often as possible and

True love being...

when you both have a mutual respect for eachother and eachother's boundaries then you are genuinely in love.

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
leeman67 said:

Quick question..

Quick answer: When you know that your feelings for her are mutual.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the word love is like the word God - everyone uses it but hardly anyone knows anything about it and no two people have the same definition of it.