Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Dallas' Scene

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas is probably the most expensive city in Texas lol
That's true, but it is less expensive than the Northeast and West Coast. That's been part of the appeal of Dallas in the recent past.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be interesting to see y’all’s perspective on Phoenix. I don’t know much about it.
One of the best ways to summarize Phoenix is that it is Dallas without the good base of corporate employment.

There are some other nuanced differences.

Both grew a lot after World War II, but Dallas was a much larger city prior to World War II. Phoenix grew solely after air conditioning became readily available whereas Dallas has more historical roots.

Transplants have affected the scenes in both cities and there are strong elements of superficiality and pretentiousness in both places.

Both areas have an emphasis on fitness due to heat and not much clothing being worn. I perceive that the marrieds/family people are more overweight in Dallas. The next link below quickly confirmed my thoughts.....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quotes on Dallas from the recent Los Angeles thread....

But downtown Dallas in the nice areas resembles it with all the white blondes about.
Dallas should be called Platinum City.
The singles dense neighborhoods near Downtown Dallas tend to have a decent amount of White women. These neighborhoods are mainly 20s/30s White women with bachelor's degrees or higher. Some blonde women but not overwhelmingly blonde.

There are metro areas where breast implants are more common than Dallas from what I observe. Dallas is quite populated so there are enough women here with implants. I think Austin-San Antonio-Houston women might have them more than Dallas women, despite Dallas' big boobed reputation. That comes mainly from the Cowboys and Mavericks cheerleaders. The typical guy isn't running into many Cowboys and Mavericks cheerleaders in life.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is some daygame student doing approach sessions in Dallas. I can tell he's a relative novice by some of his conversations. I recognize most of the spots and I have done approach sessions in similar spots.

He's doing mainly Torero style approaches on the street, in parks, and on walking paths. Doesn't look for IOIs prior to approach. Approached numerous women with earbuds in and less than ideal body language, which led to more rejections.

He got a good situation with the woman he approached at 8:36, lasts until 10:13. He approached her from behind, which is a bit uncalibrated.

The woman at 5:49-6:52 had some of the best pre-approach proxemics but was playing on her phone. Didn't show openness to an approach. I probably wouldn't have approached due to that and wasn't surprised when he got another polite blowoff, that of the IHAB variety. I don't get IHAB'ed all too much because I tend to use more sniper game. @DEEZEDBRAH

The approach from 7:30-8:30 was a typical Dallas female blowoff. Dallas females are often skilled at giving non-confrontational rejections.

He got numbers at 14:40-15:59 (weak ask for a coffee date) and 17:12-19:04. Both were approaches from behind. The woman at 17:12 had earbuds in and a hat on, which are usually indicators in disinterest.

This guy gets IHAB'ed multiple times in approaching on multiple approaches and he doesn't use boyfriend destroyer lines or push back all too much.

Last edited:

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is some daygame student doing approach sessions in Dallas. I can tell he's a relative novice by some of his conversations. I recognize most of the spots and I have done approach sessions in similar spots.
Where are these daygame locations at? I've been trying to do daygame at malls and groceries stores but it takes too long to find woman who are alone, even more impossible to find reasonably attractive ones alone, and im not picky. I'm still new to Dallas and everyone always goes out in groups here, hard to find solo targets to approach.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What is the outcomes and what are your afterthought from the experience? IMHO state increases the probability of success and similarly I have my stomping ground. Regular areas I run game.

There's areas in London notorious BCs and pickup. Less than before the BBC hit piece.

He's doing mainly Torero style approaches on the street, in parks, and on walking paths. Doesn't look for IOIs prior to approach. Approached numerous women with earbuds in and less than ideal body language, which led to more rejections.

He got a good situation with the woman he approached at 8:36, lasts until 10:13. He approached her from behind, which is a bit uncalibrated.
Reminds me of my first ever approach on a campus randomly lulz!

The woman at 5:49-6:52 had some of the best pre-approach proxemics but was playing on her phone. Didn't show openness to an approach. I probably wouldn't have approached due to that and wasn't surprised when he got another polite blowoff, that of the IHAB variety. I don't get IHAB'ed all too much because I tend to use more sniper game. @DEEZEDBRAH
Since the pandemic been doing more sniper approaching. Lots of parks, hiking, dog parks, trails, etc. It's such a better use of time. I take IOIs and choosing signals. I don't search or scan for them. I know they will come. I let it ride.

The approach from 7:30-8:30 was a typical Dallas female blowoff. Dallas females are often skilled at giving non-confrontational rejections.

He got numbers at 14:40-15:59 (weak ask for a coffee date) and 17:12-19:04. Both were approaches from behind. The woman at 17:12 had earbuds in and a hat on, which are usually indicators in disinterest.

This guy gets IHAB'ed multiple times in approaching on multiple approaches and he doesn't use boyfriend destroyer lines or push back all too much.
It's tell tale sign of bad game. Rejection is stupid high in cold approach. The IHAB is tell tale.

Real talk, in modern times, girls will usually take free attention or give # and or IG. Esculation is a sure fire way to Call her out physically. The biggest annoying part of game is fence sitters and attention *****s. Esculation is the nuclear option.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection is stupid high in cold approach. The IHAB is tell tale.

Real talk, in modern times, girls will usually take free attention or give # and or IG. Esculation is a sure fire way to Call her out physically. The biggest annoying part of game is fence sitters and attention *****s. Esculation is the nuclear option.
I have not gotten IHAB'ed much at all after 2010 and never IHAB'ed in day game. The women that I've approached within the last 5-10 years have been getting more sophisticated in their excuse making when not interested. This video showed the IHAB is alive and well since it was recorded in April-May 2021. Every time that you get an IHAB, you must push back with a "boyfriend destroyer line". The IHAB line is an earlier version of Last Minute Resistance.

I counted him getting IHAB'ed 3 times in that video.

IHAB #1: In the approach from 7:30-8:30, the guy did a good approach on the tall-ish woman (I'd estimate she was in the 5'7"-5'8" range) on an urban residential street as he approached her from the front. Overall, this is an approach was worth doing. Opened with "Hey, sorry, this is random but I thought you were very pretty." Yes, no shiit, she is attractive. But not "very pretty". He could have opened if he had nothing based on the tie dye and black pair of shorts she selected. If he opened with "I'm impressed with the pattern and colors on the shorts you're wearing. What made you choose to buy that pair of shorts compared to others you might have seen that day?", then you have some basis for the beginning of an extended conversation. Some women would give an unimpressive answer, which means she's not at all interested or has a bad personality, neither of which is good. Then, you can transition the conversation thread to a frame like Roosh's GALNUC from "Day Bang" or some other topical thread that would lead to a date agreement in approximately 5 minutes of talking (if going well) or the conversation fizzles out before the ask of a date. One of the reasons a conversation can fizzle out before the ask of a date is that the woman has a boyfriend. A lot of women with boyfriends are not talkative because they don't need to socialize when they are actively receiving penis. That was a shiit approach on all levels because he opened with pedestalization and asked for a number within 1 minute (unless video was edited). The boyfriend she cites may or may not be real, I'm less inclined to think this boyfriend was real.

IHAB #2: The woman at 5:49-6:52 was alone on a park/street bench and had an open space next to her. Unfortunately, her face was in her phone at the beginning of the approach, indicating that she's occupied with something else and not open to being approached. Women without boyfriends are not going to have their face down in a phone on a park bench if they are serious about meeting men. Everything about her pre-approach behavior indicated that this wasn't an approach worth doing.

IHAB #3: The approach from 20:31 to 22:16 was done on Dallas' most notable walking path for daygame. I have daygamed this location many times. There have been times I've done 2 hour approach sessions on weekends on this walking path and approached no one simply because there were no valid approach opportunities. This walking path has both sufficient foot traffic and demographically targeted traffic. Most women on this path are 21-34 and unmarried. However, the biggest problem with this path is the overuse of headphones/earbuds. There are way too many yuppie, college educated White women using headphones/earbuds on this path. The guy in the video approached too many women wearing earbuds, including the one at 20:31-22:16. She was nice about the rejection as a lot of Dallas women will be if the guy is reasonably good looking. She did say at 22:07 that she was "kinda seeing someone" so that tells me she has a weak, early stage relationship and that the guy approaching had weak game. Overall, this was not an approach worth doing because of the earbuds.

The guy got numbers at 14:40-15:59 (weak ask for a coffee date) and 17:12-19:04. Both were approaches from behind on that notable walking path and both were women wearing earbuds. He also got a number at 8:36-10:13 on a uncalibrated approach from behind with someone not wearing earbuds. Getting numbers is not all that meaningful. The more meaningful occurrence is having those numbers turn into dates. The most meaningful occurrences is having those dates turn into sex at some point. There's a good chance that at least 2 of those 3 numbers did not result in a date, and possible all 3 were flakes.

Since the pandemic been doing more sniper approaching. Lots of parks, hiking, dog parks, trails, etc. It's such a better use of time. I take IOIs and choosing signals. I don't search or scan for them. I know they will come. I let it ride.
Outdoor approaching is the most viable form of approaching right now and has been since March 2020. You're doing street/park/path game in one of the better ways.

Where are these daygame locations at? I've been trying to do daygame at malls and groceries stores but it takes too long to find woman who are alone, even more impossible to find reasonably attractive ones alone, and im not picky. I'm still new to Dallas and everyone always goes out in groups here, hard to find solo targets to approach.
Part of the reason I watched that video was to see if the guy daygamed any locations that I have never daygamed. Every location he daygamed are locations that I recognize and have daygamed. There isn't much unique about daygame in Dallas and it's not the ideal city for daygame. Even with that said, there are enough daygaming options and someone can have success with it.

All locations featured in that video are near Downtown Dallas. Areas nearer to Downtown Dallas are areas where daygame is more possible. I mentioned the most notable walking path in Dallas earlier in this thread. There are two walking paths in Dallas proper that draw some audience. Those two areas have the most options for approaching. There's certainly sufficient foot traffic at both but getting attention can be challenging. Most women wear earbuds if alone on both of those paths. Also, one of those paths is more geared at 35+ women, so I'm not inclined to daygame there. Parks in Dallas exist but are nothing special compared to any other Top 25 US city.

I was never good at mall game but there are 2 big malls that are probably worth daygaming if you're into the whole mall approaching thing. One is better than the approach and I've already dropped enough hints in this thread that you could figure out which mall to daygame.

I have daygamed grocery stores in areas that have a high concentration of unmarried people under 35-40. I've also done the same with non-mall retail stores, primarily bookstores on occasion. Over the years, I've been better at grocery store game than mall/other retail game.

While daygame can be effective, it is highly inefficient. Expect to do 2-4 hour long approach sessions either indoors or outdoors to get in some valid approaches and that's even if you're selecting good daygaming venues. Even valid approaches won't lead to dates or sex. There are multiple ways to break up that time.

I suspect that either you aren't picking the right venues or you're not throwing enough time at the right venues. Daygame is an inefficient, painstaking, and time consuming process. Due to those characteristics of daygame, you want to get higher quality dates and extended relationships out of daygame. Doing daygame is not something that you do for one night stands or casual sex. Getting a "one date, no sex, no second date" interaction from daygame is a failure because that scenario is more common from swiping at home while sitting around in your underwear (easier to do) or some form of nightgame at the bars.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not gotten IHAB'ed much at all after 2010 and never IHAB'ed in day game. The women that I've approached within the last 5-10 years have been getting more sophisticated in their excuse making when not interested. This video showed the IHAB is alive and well since it was recorded in April-May 2021. Every time that you get an IHAB, you must push back with a "boyfriend destroyer line". The IHAB line is an earlier version of Last Minute Resistance.
Same. It was not my experience with pickup on that same time frame. Shortly after the Julien media scandal, the SJW jargon and gender war kicked off into overdrive. I'd agree with Aaron Clarey that, in aggregate women simply don't like men. That the interests of the top 10% of men is more or less a checklist. The concept of value added or dhv is incomprehensible by modern women.

I counted him getting IHAB'ed 3 times in that video.

IHAB #1: In the approach from 7:30-8:30, the guy did a good approach on the tall-ish woman (I'd estimate she was in the 5'7"-5'8" range) on an urban residential street as he approached her from the front. Overall, this is an approach was worth doing. Opened with "Hey, sorry, this is random but I thought you were very pretty." Yes, no shiit, she is attractive. But not "very pretty". He could have opened if he had nothing based on the tie dye and black pair of shorts she selected. If he opened with "I'm impressed with the pattern and colors on the shorts you're wearing. What made you choose to buy that pair of shorts compared to others you might have seen that day?", then you have some basis for the beginning of an extended conversation. Some women would give an unimpressive answer, which means she's not at all interested or has a bad personality, neither of which is good. Then, you can transition the conversation thread to a frame like Roosh's GALNUC from "Day Bang" or some other topical thread that would lead to a date agreement in approximately 5 minutes of talking (if going well) or the conversation fizzles out before the ask of a date. One of the reasons a conversation can fizzle out before the ask of a date is that the woman has a boyfriend. A lot of women with boyfriends are not talkative because they don't need to socialize when they are actively receiving penis. That was a shiit approach on all levels because he opened with pedestalization and asked for a number within 1 minute (unless video was edited). The boyfriend she cites may or may not be real, I'm less inclined to think this boyfriend was real.
I never did routines. Mostly free association. Aldo have a innate ability to amp myself up randomly and for no reason. I contribute success in pickup and sales as a young man. I cannot stress the value of sales especially for much younger men or college kids. The people skills and ability to cold read is monumental. The probability of outcomes you can play and IHAB is far too lazy. Modern women are indifferent to a bf and are keen to extract free attention.

Esculation is a great way to decipher time vampires and attention *****s. Call. Comply or bye. Dtf or next.

IHAB #2[/B]: The woman at 5:49-6:52 was alone on a park/street bench and had an open space next to her. Unfortunately, her face was in her phone at the beginning of the approach, indicating that she's occupied with something else and not open to being approached. Women without boyfriends are not going to have their face down in a phone on a park bench if they are serious about meeting men. Everything about her pre-approach behavior indicated that this wasn't an approach worth doing.
Agreed but for a noob or even intermediate it's ideal to rack up volume. Majority of modern men don't approach. Can't pull. I'd argue for the abundance of YouTube and online gurus, for every Julian blanc (pre media scandal) or Austen Summers, you got an abundance of chodes &&& fraudin. I'd argue that the vast experience acquired by men regardless of the outcomes is best had then not. Unfortunately for young blood on their come up, Gen Z has little to no valid gurus or more accurately, few worthy of teaching game. The pickup apocalypse suits the culture of fraudin gurus and 0 receipts because did not happen. But buy my program. Married dating coach. Can't pull. Doesn't approach.

Likely why there's so many jerry springer like pods. Very little on actual game nor the application of the following.

IHAB #3: The approach from 20:31 to 22:16 was done on Dallas' most notable walking path for daygame. I have daygamed this location many times. There have been times I've done 2 hour approach sessions on weekends on this walking path and approached no one simply because there were no valid approach opportunities. This walking path has both sufficient foot traffic and demographically targeted traffic. Most women on this path are 21-34 and unmarried. However, the biggest problem with this path is the overuse of headphones/earbuds. There are way too many yuppie, college educated White women using headphones/earbuds on this path. The guy in the video approached too many women wearing earbuds, including the one at 20:31-22:16. She was nice about the rejection as a lot of Dallas women will be if the guy is reasonably good looking. She did say at 22:07 that she was "kinda seeing someone" so that tells me she has a weak, early stage relationship and that the guy approaching had weak game. Overall, this was not an approach worth doing because of the earbuds.

The guy got numbers at 14:40-15:59 (weak ask for a coffee date) and 17:12-19:04. Both were approaches from behind on that notable walking path and both were women wearing earbuds. He also got a number at 8:36-10:13 on a uncalibrated approach from behind with someone not wearing earbuds. Getting numbers is not all that meaningful. The more meaningful occurrence is having those numbers turn into dates. The most meaningful occurrences is having those dates turn into sex at some point. There's a good chance that at least 2 of those 3 numbers did not result in a date, and possible all 3 were flakes.
Staying power in pickup is no easy task. It can errode a man's soul. Also seeing female nature as it is in contrast to what a man desired (in direct contradiction of the blue pill). Game implodes blue pill ideal in ways that spectator mode &&& boomer pods never can.

That was epic ??? Or whatever prankster I'd say has more experience than majority of guys beating their chest about RP. I'd argue that it holds more value doing the reps and Taking action.

Agreed that the guy in question could be more smarter, better pickup iq, and calibrate after the fact. More experience and even the worst guy will get better.

Outdoor approaching is the most viable form of approaching right now and has been since March 2020. You're doing street/park/path game in one of the better ways.
If my game was rubbish, following the pandemic, women are still eager. While I agree with RP for the most part, I disagree majority are being flown out to dubai and offered whatever. The competition is fierce at the highest level but the notion above breeds black pill and warrants more inactivity spectator mode.

Logistics is huge. Those environmentso are money. The demographic I pickup are into mediumship, cold reading, tarrot reading, energy crystals, reiki, astrology, and whatnot. Annoying at times. Yes but I will take the following over modern women, boss girl, my career, and trying to compete with you etc.

I chatted up a girl age 21 yesterday. Doesn't want kids? Modern women are so repulsive. The sheer lack of femininity and self awareness is reprehensible. They fall into that catch and release category. She wasn't combative. Was Mirrin. But the lack of femininity is prevalent among modern women.

Part of the reason I watched that video was to see if the guy daygamed any locations that I have never daygamed. Every location he daygamed are locations that I recognize and have daygamed. There isn't much unique about daygame in Dallas and it's not the ideal city for daygame. Even with that said, there are enough daygaming options and someone can have success with it.
London, NYC, LA, Vegas, MTL, and others come to mind when I think of spots. Granted London 2010 isn't London 2022. How's AZ? I put work in Miami and Tampa before. Granted it was before 2015. Things have changed and I'd argue not for the better.

All locations featured in that video are near Downtown Dallas. Areas nearer to Downtown Dallas are areas where daygame is more possible. I mentioned the most notable walking path in Dallas earlier in this thread. There are two walking paths in Dallas proper that draw some audience. Those two areas have the most options for approaching. There's certainly sufficient foot traffic at both but getting attention can be challenging. Most women wear earbuds if alone on both of those paths. Also, one of those paths is more geared at 35+ women, so I'm not inclined to daygame there. Parks in Dallas exist but are nothing special compared to any other Top 25 US city.
I had a delayed flight in Dallas once. I put work in. Wasn't there long enough to comment. Same with Chicago. Found great success in Chicago. Tbh I am not a big fan of airports in America or anywhere. Had a layover once in America. Never again. Direct or won't fly. Was a fight to make my flight. A young black security guard got me through otherwise I'd miss my flight.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SW15 said:
I was never good at mall game but there are 2 big malls that are probably worth daygaming if you're into the whole mall approaching thing. One is better than the approach and I've already dropped enough hints in this thread that you could figure out which mall to daygame.
I did it. Was never a favorite. I never liked the dorks who hungout at malls for days. It wasn't productive nor a good use of time. Then again, people can argue the same about pickup in general. I disassociate from the environment entirely when I do pickup. That part of the brain that feels Shame was severed a long time ago. I remember malls getting blown apart by day gamers. International articles. I always practice discretion.

I have daygamed grocery stores in areas that have a high concentration of unmarried people under 35-40. I've also done the same with non-mall retail stores, primarily bookstores on occasion. Over the years, I've been better at grocery store game than mall/other retail game.
Bookstores, coffee shops, parks, trails, etc are my stomping ground. My favorite spots are workout parks and fitness locations outdoors target rich. I was workout in a park last week. This girl circled me twice. I finished my workout (priorities lol) then I shoot me shot. These environments seemingly have higher ROI for pickup or so I found. That or maybe recent bias.

I skip opens a lot. Saw a young girl come through. "Hey, your late but you made it." She smiles. Laughs. And then I stack. It's funny. Self amusement is a huge component game. Seeing the humor in life. Everything is funny. I remember finger blasting some girl. She was so tight and kept quiffing. Was HILARIOUS! im daft. The game is super funny. If your not laughing you aren't doing it right.

While daygame can be effective, it is highly inefficient. Expect to do 2-4 hour long approach sessions either indoors or outdoors to get in some valid approaches and that's even if you're selecting good daygaming venues. Even valid approaches won't lead to dates or sex. There are multiple ways to break up that time.

I suspect that either you aren't picking the right venues or you're not throwing enough time at the right venues. Daygame is an inefficient, painstaking, and time consuming process. Due to those characteristics of daygame, you want to get higher quality dates and extended relationships out of daygame. Doing daygame is not something that you do for one night stands or casual sex. Getting a "one date, no sex, no second date" interaction from daygame is a failure because that scenario is more common from swiping at home while sitting around in your underwear (easier to do) or some form of nightgame at the bars.
When a much younger man I piss away days and nights running game. With age, I don't have the luxury nor the time.

I prefer your sniper approach now. I prefer to escape the mundanity of everyday life. Pickup does that. A better use of time is incorporating it in your everyday life. Trip to the gym. Grocery shopping or post workout run. Better cost effective approach to a difficult task.

A handful of shooting your shot a handful of times on a daily basis is a game changer. Pulling awe inspiring stunner in the modern Era is a rarity. Acquiring your counter-balance is not the norm especially in 2022.

I'm not a funny man but I like to laugh. The majority of my experiences with pickup is girls telling me I'm funny. I purposefully mistake whatever they say for hitting on me or a sexual advance. Cheeky innit?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree with Aaron Clarey that, in aggregate women simply don't like men. That the interests of the top 10% of men is more or less a checklist. The concept of value added or dhv is incomprehensible by modern women.

I never did routines. Mostly free association. Aldo have a innate ability to amp myself up randomly and for no reason. I contribute success in pickup and sales as a young man. I cannot stress the value of sales especially for much younger men or college kids. The people skills and ability to cold read is monumental. The probability of outcomes you can play and IHAB is far too lazy. Modern women are indifferent to a bf and are keen to extract free attention.

Esculation is a great way to decipher time vampires and attention *****s. Call. Comply or bye. Dtf or next.
Aaron Clarey is 100% accurate in that comment. I used Roosh's standard bar opener from "Bang" for a while and one of his tactics from "Day Bang" too in Dallas grocery stores. Routines are good until you can do some free association. I have enough approaches to my name that I can do free association but frameworks from books like "Bang" or "Mystery Method" can be good to use.

Agreed but for a noob or even intermediate it's ideal to rack up volume. Majority of modern men don't approach. Can't pull. I'd argue for the abundance of YouTube and online gurus, for every Julian blanc (pre media scandal) or Austen Summers, you got an abundance of chodes &&& fraudin. I'd argue that the vast experience acquired by men regardless of the outcomes is best had then not. Unfortunately for young blood on their come up, Gen Z has little to no valid gurus or more accurately, few worthy of teaching game. The pickup apocalypse suits the culture of fraudin gurus and 0 receipts because did not happen. But buy my program. Married dating coach. Can't pull. Doesn't approach.
Almost all the PUAs were Gen X'ers. Austen Summers is one of the few in the Millennial generation.

If you're not a big fan of married guys, you probably haven't seen a lot of value in Rollo Tomassi's work.

That was epic ??? Or whatever prankster I'd say has more experience than majority of guys beating their chest about RP. I'd argue that it holds more value doing the reps and Taking action.
That Was Epic is the YouTube prankster. Here he is doing approaches/pranks on Arizona State University's campus in Tempe, AZ.

Logistics is huge. Those environmentso are money. The demographic I pickup are into mediumship, cold reading, tarrot reading, energy crystals, reiki, astrology, and whatnot. Annoying at times. Yes but I will take the following over modern women, boss girl, my career, and trying to compete with you etc.

I chatted up a girl age 21 yesterday. Doesn't want kids? Modern women are so repulsive. The sheer lack of femininity and self awareness is reprehensible. They fall into that catch and release category. She wasn't combative. Was Mirrin. But the lack of femininity is prevalent among modern women.
The typical college educated, white collar career woman is often difficult to interact with in mating interactions. Lack of femininity is a real issue and that group of women doesn't tend to be overflowing with femininity.

I never liked the dorks who hungout at malls for days. It wasn't productive nor a good use of time. Then again, people can argue the same about pickup in general. I disassociate from the environment entirely when I do pickup.I always practice discretion.
All of daygame is inefficient but can be effect. The best thing about bar approaching is that there is a greater concentrated of attractive, unattached women in a designated area as compared to anything in daygame. The pandemic has neutralized this bar advantage to some degree.

Bookstores, coffee shops, parks, trails, etc are my stomping ground. My favorite spots are workout parks and fitness locations outdoors target rich. I was workout in a park last week. This girl circled me twice. I finished my workout (priorities lol) then I shoot me shot. These environments seemingly have higher ROI for pickup or so I found. That or maybe recent bias.
Very good!

When a much younger man I piss away days and nights running game. With age, I don't have the luxury nor the time.

I prefer your sniper approach now. I prefer to escape the mundanity of everyday life. Pickup does that. A better use of time is incorporating it in your everyday life. Trip to the gym. Grocery shopping or post workout run. Better cost effective approach to a difficult task.
The best thing about the sniper approach style is that it can keep energy levels higher and keep you out of bad approaches. The video of the guy approaching in Dallas showed a guy doing spam approaching. He was not calibrated at all. Approaching women wearing earbuds on walking paths is the exact opposite of sniper approaching. He was not selective in any way about his approaches and his approaches were weak. Watching that video was only applicable for a Dallas area person to see which areas he chose for daygame. I had been hoping to see an area in that video that I had never daygamed.

How's AZ?
It's a tough mating environment. My writeup on Metro Phoenix is applicable and a good read. Metro Phoenix is about 2/3rds of Arizona's population.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron Clarey is 100% accurate in that comment. I used Roosh's standard bar opener from "Bang" for a while and one of his tactics from "Day Bang" too in Dallas grocery stores. Routines are good until you can do some free association. I have enough approaches to my name that I can do free association but frameworks from books like "Bang" or "Mystery Method" can be good to use.
Clarey is one of the RP gang I most respect. He isn't shilling boomer pods and game rubbish. Minimalism and enjoying the decline is money.

I value mystery and MM while I never did routines. He demonstrated a sequence you run through. DHV and negs were revolutionary early 2000s. Preferred rsd and natural game. I liked flawless natural Tim. I remember seeing his infield opener HBD at random girls &&& verbal esculation off rip. Preferred natural game and even winging with naturals. Naturals didn't obsess over pickup. They just got girls. They couldn't teach nor explain the process unfortunately. I liked Julien drama and push pull. I liked free association. I liked old school David D ****y funny. While we're passed a lot of it now I definitely respect the OGs from the past.

Almost all the PUAs were Gen X'ers. Austen Summers is one of the few in the Millennial generation.
Yeah. I think Austen and Vadim honest signalz are among the best in the modern Era today.

If you're not a big fan of married guys, you probably haven't seen a lot of value in Rollo Tomassi's work.
He's good. His insights are interesting. I don't agree with everything but I think he's spot on 99% of the time. Evo psych and biology he's got down pat. I like how he references sources like alpha god b6 Hector Garcia and Evo of sexual desire by David B.

My favorite of the RP gang is clarey and troy. Troys almost the same age as Rollo and ges still approaching. That ****ed. Most men checkout at 30.

That Was Epic is the YouTube prankster. Here he is doing approaches/pranks on Arizona State University's campus in Tempe, AZ.

The femininity and the little chicken is practically nonexistent in modern women. It's priceless and a awesome response.

The typical college educated, white collar career woman is often difficult to interact with in mating interactions. Lack of femininity is a real issue and that group of women doesn't tend to be overflowing with femininity.
It's prevalent in modern women. It's why marriage fails. There's 0 polarity. For women to succeed in corporate, more masculine traits are necessary to thrive. You see it on f&f and or KS pods.

Compare that was epic approach aawesnd that little chick's response vs modern women? Majority of men have not known femininity now a days.

All of daygame is inefficient but can be effect. The best thing about bar approaching is that there is a greater concentrated of attractive, unattached women in a designated area as compared to anything in daygame. The pandemic has neutralized this bar advantage to some degree.
Agreed. At my age now, I rarely go unless special occasion or abroad. It's not the best use of time. Many places shutdown fir good after the pandemic.

Very good!

The best thing about the sniper approach style is that it can keep energy levels higher and keep you out of bad approaches. The video of the guy approaching in Dallas showed a guy doing spam approaching. He was not calibrated at all. Approaching women wearing earbuds on walking paths is the exact opposite of sniper approaching. He was not selective in any way about his approaches and his approaches were weak. Watching that video was only applicable for a Dallas area person to see which areas he chose for daygame. I had been hoping to see an area in that video that I had never daygamed.
Yeah. Calibration is key. Spam approaching is only better than AA.

It's a tough mating environment. My writeup on Metro Phoenix is applicable and a good read. Metro Phoenix is about 2/3rds of Arizona's population.

Thanks. I will give it a go.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's 0 polarity. For women to succeed in corporate, more masculine traits are necessary to thrive.
This is somewhat of a problem in Dallas as Dallas has a lot of corporate headquarters of sizable companies. A lot of people, both male and female, relocate to Dallas for the career opportunities. Dallas doesn't have the reputation of Washington DC or some other cities for having careerist women, but there are plenty here. The presence of career first women is not good for the mating market in any area.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is somewhat of a problem in Dallas as Dallas has a lot of corporate headquarters of sizable companies. A lot of people, both male and female, relocate to Dallas for the career opportunities. Dallas doesn't have the reputation of Washington DC or some other cities for having careerist women, but there are plenty here. The presence of career first women is not good for the mating market in any area.
Tim cast had Prager? On talking 50 something regret career &&& 0 kids. I am icy as ****kk. I simply don't care about sheeple and morons pisssing away their life.

When I bump clareys enjoy the decline, ^^^ is a classic example. Gen X women who likely in all probability drank the feminist koolaid, were ****s, and flakes. They got the title of cat Sheppard. Good riddance.

Saw a pod with Paul Janka. He spoke about NYC early and mid 2000s. Just running game. Awesome logistics. Time line was pre social media in contrast to 2022. Smart phones, dating apps, and a number of things working against men today weren't a thing. Fast forward to 2022, the women who Janka crashed are now the ones calling Prager or referred to by Tim. The cat Sheppard epidemic is going to be a abysmal catastrophe in history. A tell tale horror story that awaits modern women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a pod with Paul Janka. He spoke about NYC early and mid 2000s. Just running game. Awesome logistics. Time line was pre social media in contrast to 2022. Smart phones, dating apps, and a number of things working against men today weren't a thing
Paul Janka was fuccking awesome in his prime in the early to mid 2000s.

Janka would not have been able to run his game as effectively in Dallas as he did in NYC. Downtown Dallas has a lot of tall buildings and has a little bit of a New York City feeling. However, it doesn't have the logistics that NYC has had. There is not as much pedestrian foot traffic in Downtown Dallas and there is less nightlife in Downtown Dallas. There hasn't been a time where Downtown Dallas has been considered the premiere night spot. The streets at night in Downtown Dallas give off a creepy vibe at night.

Reaction score

Janka would not have been able to run his game as effectively in Dallas as he did in NYC. Downtown Dallas has a lot of tall buildings and has a little bit of a New York City feeling. However, it doesn't have the logistics that NYC has had. There is not as much pedestrian foot traffic in Downtown Dallas and there is less nightlife in Downtown Dallas. There hasn't been a time where Downtown Dallas has been considered the premiere night spot. The streets at night in Downtown Dallas give off a creepy vibe at night.
lol you are going to hate me, but I was really disappointed with the Dallas skyline size. For the population of the city, the skyline is pretty small.

Yeah, I trekked across downtown Dallas at night for a 7 eleven and saw a lot of hobos and it was SUS lol..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you are going to hate me, but I was really disappointed with the Dallas skyline size. For the population of the city, the skyline is pretty small.

Yeah, I trekked across downtown Dallas at night for a 7 eleven and saw a lot of hobos and it was SUS lol..
I don't hate you at all. I can see your point of view. I think the skyline is decent. Many years ago, I had the observation about Downtown Los Angeles that you had about Downtown Dallas.

Downtown Dallas has a sketch vibe at night. I've never liked Deep Ellum, the area just east of Downtown. Uptown was nice from the mid-2000s to mid-2010s, but has been declining for 5-7 years. It's still ok during the day but gets sketch at night. The daygame video from Dallas that I shared above was mostly Uptown.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh I don't remember him much beyond the doc Phil appearance. He had no YouTube following. Due to facial aesthetics similar to Tusk, I don't think they got their fair share of credit or as much as they deserve. I respect Janka playing house. The dude made millions and has something to show for it.

Janka would not have been able to run his game as effectively in Dallas as he did in NYC. Downtown Dallas has a lot of tall buildings and has a little bit of a New York City feeling.[/quite]

Curious what the building size importance? Or just comparison of the two? I stopped off in both. Couldn't qualify either.

However, it doesn't have the logistics that NYC has had. There is not as much pedestrian foot traffic in Downtown Dallas and there is less nightlife in Downtown Dallas. There hasn't been a time where Downtown Dallas has been considered the premiere night spot. The streets at night in Downtown Dallas give off a creepy vibe at night.
There's elements that are optically similar to London that make NYC a hot bed for pua and especially day game. I don't know NYC like you but I'm aware they have great infrastructure and public transportation. Any square in London is ideal pickup. There's better areas than some but it could be worse. Much worse.

Many of the rsd guys and London day game had a field day in London. My mate and best natural I ever met pointed out the logistics here. Why after going through the ringer in London, it's like scoring on a open net going abroad. Battle tested.

There's a significant amount of randomness and chance in life. The genetic lottery, family name, iq, height, and a variety of different things. Simply playing your hand solves half of the problem.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious what the building size importance? Or just comparison of the two? I stopped off in both. Couldn't qualify either.
When I am in Downtown Dallas, I get a little bit of that Manhattan feeling when you're sandwiched on the sidewalks between skyscrapers. The streets have a little bit of a Manhattan feeling. Outside of Downtown, a lot of Dallas feels like suburbia. There are neighborhoods in Dallas' city limits that are no more than 5-7 miles from Downtown that feel suburban because they were the suburban areas of the 1950s-1960s when originally developed.

If you play around on Google Maps, you can see this.

There are also two wealthy enclaves, University Park and Highland Park, near Downtown Dallas. These are separate municipalities. Posh feeling, somewhat of an older money feel there.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am in Downtown Dallas, I get a little bit of that Manhattan feeling when you're sandwiched on the sidewalks between skyscrapers. The streets have a little bit of a Manhattan feeling. Outside of Downtown, a lot of Dallas feels like suburbia. There are neighborhoods in Dallas' city limits that are no more than 5-7 miles from Downtown that feel suburban because they were the suburban areas of the 1950s-1960s when originally developed.

If you play around on Google Maps, you can see this.

There are also two wealthy enclaves, University Park and Highland Park, near Downtown Dallas. These are separate municipalities. Posh feeling, somewhat of an older money feel there.
I think you nailed it with the janka comment in NYC vs Dallas. Logistics is huge. Eliminating unnecessary obstacles will skyrocket game significantly. It's amplified in a city abundant of younger college age women &&& tourists. There are areas in London all flooded full of tourists.

If I was a teen, I would have gone abroad even more. Learned more languages. Hell I would have did BC at 18.

I'm of the opinion that men HAVE TO BE DOMAIN INDEPENDENT. I am not talking day game or night game. I am talking leveling up away from the office cubicle. I'd go as far to add dual citizenship and or 2nd passport included in self-help/self-improvement /inner game.

While not perfect, it sounds like you love Dallas. I would love to migrate.