Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Dallas' Scene

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say masking was done away even before this year. I'd never forget a year or so ago a random girl asking me if a mask is required in a bar. When I said no they stopped doing that a while ago, she cheered like a freed slave. Thankfully, when it comes to Dallas, people are less inclined to the extreme stuff like masks, but the city still has a liberal tendency. Still cringe seeing Beto signs, BLM stuff, and rainbow fag flags everywhere.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say masking was done away even before this year. I'd never forget a year or so ago a random girl asking me if a mask is required in a bar. When I said no they stopped doing that a while ago, she cheered like a freed slave.
Either way, in the present time, it is good that the whole indoor masking thing is done now. Indoor socialization is slowly coming back to normal.

Thankfully, when it comes to Dallas, people are less inclined to the extreme stuff like masks, but the city still has a liberal tendency. Still cringe seeing Beto signs, BLM stuff, and rainbow fag flags everywhere.
Which Dallas neighborhoods do you think are the worst about this stuff?

For outsiders, Dallas itself is liberal whereas Dallas suburbs, usually the Collin County ones (Plano-Frisco-McKinney-Allen) tend to be more conservative.

Preston Hollow in Dallas is getting a lot more limousine liberal. Lake Highlands, Old East Dallas, and areas east of White Rock Lake are more middle class and liberal. Those areas don't have a lot of single people, except for some 30+ single career women who bought their starter houses in those neighborhoods.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which Dallas neighborhoods do you think are the worst about this stuff?
The Bishop Arts district(south of downtown Dallas) is full of liberals.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bishop Arts district(south of downtown Dallas) is full of liberals.
I have hardly spent any time in Bishop Arts. Most areas south of Downtown Dallas are not safe and are worth avoiding. Bishop Arts itself is ok but surrounded but a bunch of bad stuff.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hardly spent any time in Bishop Arts. Most areas south of Downtown Dallas are not safe and are worth avoiding. Bishop Arts itself is ok but surrounded but a bunch of bad stuff.
How's Forth Worth? I hear it's less uppity than Dallas

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's Forth Worth? I hear it's less uppity than Dallas
I like Fort Worth more than I like Dallas, simply because it is less uppity than Dallas. Dallas and Fort Worth are different scenes.

Even though they are only separated by 32 miles, the mating environment in Dallas only slightly resembles the mating environment in Fort Worth. Fort Worth is friendlier, slower paced, has a more classicly Western/cowboy vibe, and is less pretentious than Dallas. It's also a smaller city so there are fewer options. More transplants who relocate from other US states to DFW tend to go to Dallas instead of Fort Worth. I'd say that's also true about those who come to DFW from other parts of Texas as well.

It would be nice if I could spend more time in Fort Worth but it is not all that feasible for someone in Dallas to regularly go to Fort Worth.

Someone is going to have better experiences in both daygame and at night venues in Fort Worth than they are going to have in Dallas.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Fort Worth more than I like Dallas, simply because it is less uppity than Dallas. Dallas and Fort Worth are different scenes.

Even though they are only separated by 32 miles, the mating environment in Dallas only slightly resembles the mating environment in Fort Worth. Fort Worth is friendlier, slower paced, has a more classicly Western/cowboy vibe, and is less pretentious than Dallas. It's also a smaller city so there are fewer options. More transplants who relocate from other US states to DFW tend to go to Dallas instead of Fort Worth. I'd say that's also true about those who come to DFW from other parts of Texas as well.

It would be nice if I could spend more time in Fort Worth but it is not all that feasible for someone in Dallas to regularly go to Fort Worth.

Someone is going to have better experiences in both daygame and at night venues in Fort Worth than they are going to have in Dallas.
I'm getting the feeling FTW may be the best place in texas for overall living. Houston seems great for game, but it's Houston.

I hear Possum Kingdom outside of FTW is a nice place to pick up/take chicks. Have you heard about it?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting the feeling FTW may be the best place in texas for overall living. Houston seems great for game, but it's Houston.
Fort Worth has a lot going for it. The employment market is a little bit weaker than Dallas, but there are some good lifestyle advantages to Fort Worth.

Houston women have better attitudes than Dallas women, especially Dallas White women. That's the biggest advantage to Houston.

I hear Possum Kingdom outside of FTW is a nice place to pick up/take chicks. Have you heard about it?

I have heard of Possum Kingdom. Possum Kingdom is over 100 miles west of Fort Worth. I never have been there.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fort Worth has a lot going for it. The employment market is a little bit weaker than Dallas, but there are some good lifestyle advantages to Fort Worth.

Houston women have better attitudes than Dallas women, especially Dallas White women. That's the biggest advantage to Houston.

I have heard of Possum Kingdom. Possum Kingdom is over 100 miles west of Fort Worth. I never have been there.
Listen to the song, the women there stay beautiful forever lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to the song, the women there stay beautiful forever lol.
Unlikely.

In Dallas, there's an effort among a segment of women in their early 30s-early 50s to stay beautiful forever. Fitness and plastic surgery are a big part of this.

A lot of these women are already married and a lot of the never married/childless men don't tend to meet them. There are some 35+ divorcees in this group. The most common place to find this type of woman is in the Park Cities bubble. The Park Cities are University Park and Highland Park, two old money enclaves that are their own municipalities and not part of the City of Dallas.

Dallas neighborhoods where these women can be found include Preston Hollow and Lakewood (the closer you get to White Rock Lake).

The women in apartments in various Dallas neighborhoods tend to be younger and not yet in need of the plastic surgery part of this. The Park Cities and Preston Hollow tend to be almost all condos/townhomes and single family houses.

There's a little bit of this culture in the North Dallas suburbs of Plano and Frisco. However, the North Dallas suburbs tend to have more of the stereotypical moms who lose their figures as they age. Plano/Frisco moms are less image oriented than the Park Cities/Preston Hollow moms.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In December-January, it's possible to have a 70-75 degree day in Dallas. Those days are amazing. It's also possible for it to be snowing or there's an ice storm. Outdoor daygame can be a bit unpredictable in these months.

Along the same lines as outdoor daygame being unpredictable from November - February, outdoor activity dates are also quite unpredictable during those months. A man needs to closely watch weather or not even bother with outdoor activity dates in those months.
Dallas is 15 degrees Fahrenheit right now. Wind chill is around 0 to -2 F.

It's crazy to imagine this is the same place that hits 100 degress Fahrenheit and has hit 110 Fahrenheit before.

The winters aren't that good here.

It will be 70 degrees in 6-7 days though.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FW also has beef ribs. Something Dallas doesn't sell for some reason.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had not noticed the beef rib issue at barbecue restaurants in Fort Worth vs. Dallas.

Both Fort Worth and Dallas have solid barbecue options.

Fort Worth is a healthier mating environment. Dallas is a real tough mating environment as I've mentioned on this thread multiple times.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Fort Worth, aka Cowtown has always loved to eat any kind of beef, including calf fries.
Dallas on the other hand likes to convey a more refined cosmopolitan image…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlikely.

In Dallas, there's an effort among a segment of women in their early 30s-early 50s to stay beautiful forever. Fitness and plastic surgery are a big part of this.

A lot of these women are already married and a lot of the never married/childless men don't tend to meet them. There are some 35+ divorcees in this group. The most common place to find this type of woman is in the Park Cities bubble. The Park Cities are University Park and Highland Park, two old money enclaves that are their own municipalities and not part of the City of Dallas.

Dallas neighborhoods where these women can be found include Preston Hollow and Lakewood (the closer you get to White Rock Lake).

The women in apartments in various Dallas neighborhoods tend to be younger and not yet in need of the plastic surgery part of this. The Park Cities and Preston Hollow tend to be almost all condos/townhomes and single family houses.

There's a little bit of this culture in the North Dallas suburbs of Plano and Frisco. However, the North Dallas suburbs tend to have more of the stereotypical moms who lose their figures as they age. Plano/Frisco moms are less image oriented than the Park Cities/Preston Hollow moms.
The woman in the song was drowned by the psycho narrator in the lyrics. Lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas is the plastic surgery capital - even more so that Los Angeles it seems (probably because so many L.A. women are femynists).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas is the plastic surgery capital - even more so that Los Angeles it seems (probably because so many L.A. women are femynists).
You are overestimating Dallas' love of plastic surgery in relation to Los Angeles'. They are both cities where image is important and both have high rates of plastic surgery.

In Dallas, the women who have plastic surgery done are usually not the women in their 20s. If a man mainly deals with women in their 20s, he's not likely to interact with a lot of women who have had plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is more of a thing of women in their 30s/40s, often in upscale neighborhoods and often married women. Some of this is procedure dependent as each procedure has a slightly different audience of women.

You are also underestimating the feminist influence in Dallas. One of the big reasons to live in Dallas is career. There are a lot of good corporate jobs in Dallas because some major companies have their headquarters here and some large companies that aren't headquartered here have significant operations here. The corporate employment is what brings a lot of the transplants to Dallas, both male and female. There are many careerist females with strong feminist beliefs in Dallas.

In Dallas, a man is more likely to interact with feminist/careerist women while using swipe apps as compared to what he'd encounter if he were only to approach strangers in real life. For instance, female lawyers are way more prevalent on swipe apps as compared the real world. A typical male is somewhat unlikely to approach a female lawyer in real life but he may see multiple female lawyers while swiping on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are overestimating Dallas' love of plastic surgery in relation to Los Angeles'. They are both cities where image is important and both have high rates of plastic surgery.

In Dallas, the women who have plastic surgery done are usually not the women in their 20s. If a man mainly deals with women in their 20s, he's not likely to interact with a lot of women who have had plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is more of a thing of women in their 30s/40s, often in upscale neighborhoods and often married women. Some of this is procedure dependent as each procedure has a slightly different audience of women.

You are also underestimating the feminist influence in Dallas. One of the big reasons to live in Dallas is career. There are a lot of good corporate jobs in Dallas because some major companies have their headquarters here and some large companies that aren't headquartered here have significant operations here. The corporate employment is what brings a lot of the transplants to Dallas, both male and female. There are many careerist females with strong feminist beliefs in Dallas.

In Dallas, a man is more likely to interact with feminist/careerist women while using swipe apps as compared to what he'd encounter if he were only to approach strangers in real life. For instance, female lawyers are way more prevalent on swipe apps as compared the real world. A typical male is somewhat unlikely to approach a female lawyer in real life but he may see multiple female lawyers while swiping on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge.
I think a lawyer is the least likely to make her man a sandwich.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the least likely, but when she does, you know you got game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a sandwich and your girlfriend/wife is a lawyer, you're either making the sandwich yourself or getting a sandwich from a place like Subway, Firehouse, or Potbelly's.

Other professional women aren't going to be making sandwiches for a man either. I wouldn't expect a female business executive or a doctor (MD or PhD) to be excited to make a sandwich for a man.