Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Dallas' Scene

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the parade, you walk down greenville to the places where the bars and such are with everyone else, which takes me back to where my car is naturally.
When the parade first started in the late 1970s, there were actually bars in Upper Greenville along the parade route. All those bars disappeared by 2000 and got replaced by retail and a few sit down restaurants. The bars are further down Greenville now.

there is usually a small chance you can get someone if you are at one of the gatherings after the parade and before everyone goes home.
When people go home, some of them are childless urbanites going home to places within walking distance of Greenville Ave.

Judging by the traffic near the parade all day, there are plenty of people who don't live near the parade route who go home to somewhere else in the city or even one of the suburbs.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the parade on saturday. It had promise in the beginning, but the rain inevitably destroyed the entire event. The block party was packed in lower greenville. Lots of people out. You could easily tell the difference in quality of people: the ghetto/ family orientated people were more toward the center of the parade route. The upper greenville area was obviously the more suburban white crowd. Lower greenville was also mostly them, though I saw far more younger and hotter women from the block party and more south. For those who do not know, the block party goes on outside the parade route but along the typical bar areas of that area. Very active. Lots of tits out, too, and loose women.

If it was not for the rain, I could probably had a better time. I also was not aware that the block party happens early in the day. I think next year I'm just going to avoid the parade entirely and focus there. It felt more fun and lively. Everyone there were celebratory without all the ghettoness.

Aside from that, got sick the day later cause I drank little water and ate very little. But drank a lot of alcohol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The upper greenville area was obviously the more suburban white crowd.
What do you consider Upper Greenville as far as the parade route goes? Lovers through Park Ave? In general, Upper Greenville is considered north of Mockingbird.

Lower greenville was also mostly them, though I saw far more younger and hotter women from the block party and more south. For those who do not know, the block party goes on outside the parade route but along the typical bar areas of that area. Very active. Lots of tits out, too, and loose women.
I didn't know that tits come out for the St. Patrick's Day Parade. Tits come out in Lower Greenville near the bar cluster between Richmond and Ross? I guess that resembles New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

It had promise in the beginning, but the rain inevitably destroyed the entire event. .....If it was not for the rain, I could probably had a better time. I also was not aware that the block party happens early in the day.
Focusing on the block party and private residence parties are the best ways to play it for parade day in Dallas.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Venue Review: White Rock Lake Trail

Alongside The Katy Trail, White Rock Lake Trail is the 2nd viable walking/jogging path in Dallas that is viable for approaching. White Rock has enough foot traffic to be viable.

When a man daygames both Katy and White Rock, he quickly notices that Katy Trail has far more attractive women on it than White Rock. This is because Katy is closer to Downtown and Uptown Dallas with plenty of 20s/30s unmarried women as residents. While White Rock Lake is still centrally located within Dallas, there are fewer unmarried, younger women out at White Rock because White Rok is further away from a lot of apartments with unmarried people. There are some apartments with unmarrieds near White Rock, but there are fewer apartment units closer to White Rock. Most housing near White Rock is single family housing which is usually owned by married couples.

White Rock Lake Trail is a circular 9.6 mile trail around a lake. There are some scenic views around White Rock Lake and the natural scenery is nicer than what you'd see at the Katy. However, there are more early 30s-early 50s women around White Rock Lake who are likely coupled/married.

At both White Rock and Katy, the majority of women will be wearing earbuds/headphones to discourage approaches.

It's more difficult to find some good spots for picking off women for natural looking approaches along the trail, but they exist.

It is possible to get some women from Southern Methodist University (SMU) in groups at White Rock. I've seen it before.

The primary reason to go to White Rock Lake to approach is to find a trail that is less saturated with other daygamers than Katy. The tradeoff for avoiding other daygamers is that there are fewer targets to approach.

There was recently a sewage spill in Plano. Sewage spilled into White Rock Creek, which leads into White Rock Lake.

It likely has reduced crowds for a bit, which affects pickup there to some degree. Katy Trail is the better pickup option anyway, so the overall effect is rather limited.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Venue Review: Klyde Warren Park

Klyde Warren Park is an urban park built above a spur freeway that forms the border around Downtown Dallas. Klyde Warren is a fairly recent development in Dallas, as it opened in 2012.

Klyde Warren has an excellent location on the border between Uptown and Downtown Dallas. Many unmarried people live in apartment complexes that are near Klyde Warren. One would think that would make it a target rich environment. It unfortunately isn't in my experience.

I've been to Klyde Warren during the middle of the day on weekend days many times. Every time that I go to Klyde Warren, I end up disappointed in it. There are often way more children and parents of children at Klyde Warren than one would think. It's not children from the suburbs either. It's children from sketchy Dallas neighborhoods.

There are some interesting food trucks at Klyde Warren, one restaurant/bar in the center of it (local chain Mi Cocina (My Kitchen) ), and a restaurant on the northern edge of it.

There are few approach options in general at Klyde Warren. Perhaps I go at the wrong times. Whenever I go to the Katy Trail (post #274), I see far more approach options.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eclipse in Dallas

Today is the major solar eclipse & Dallas is in the path of totality.

Dallas hotel rooms all sold out for this event due to its rarity. This is the most packed that Dallas has been since it hosted the Super Bowl in February 2011 or the Final Four in April 2014.

There are a number of large eclipse parties throughout the city scheduled for today. Many of these large eclipse parties are at bars. Some open public spaces like Klyde Warren Park (Post #325) will have their own big eclipse viewing events.

It is doubtful that the eclipse will lead to many seduction opportunities. People will be too occupied with eclipse viewing, especially during the 4 minutes of totality. Females would be in large groups and most at big events will be around their boyfriends, husbands, or a large group of friends.

Traffic around the city will be terrible.