Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Man Who Could Cheat Death!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my yearly "Bump" of this thread...

Because there's been no better time than NOW to become---The Man Who Could Cheat Death!

Live smart. stay SAFE. and BE SUCCESSFUL out here, soldiers.

V.U.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

This is the annual "BUMP" for this thread.

Why?

Because something tells me that many of you here (just like ME), have also taken some brutal "hits" over this past year that were designed KILL you---AND your hopes and dreams.

But guess what?

It might have knocked you down, but it did NOT take you out! Every day alive is another day to get it right. As long as your heart is still beating---the clock is still ticking.

The fight continues. The WAR goes on. But the Victory unlimited Show Army's "Rules of Engagement" still remain the same:

No retreat.

No surrender.

Nobody runs.

Everybody fights!

Make TODAY the day that history records that YOU TOO cheated death---that YOU TOO rose again!

The WORLD is waiting...

V.U.
Very good

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Here lies the hopes and dreams of Henry G.-----Dead at 40------a victim of his own PRIDE. This man was hit with every weapon that the Axis of Evil has at their disposal----Nookie Napalm, Flake Bombs, AND LSDs (Logic Scrambling Devices). Henry always believed his own hype, he was a lover of hedonism who thought that he could rationalize and compartmentalize his life in such a way that both his “sins” and his “virtues” could peacefully co-exist. He was wrong. He, too, could not cheat death.

He and I have known each other for decades, yet, now he’s GONE. He has totally dropped off the Grid-----refusing to associate with me, or anyone else who knows him due to the shame he feels because of his AFC behavior.

He's a guy that's been "married" pretty much ALL of his adult life, so going from one HASTY and totally EXCLUSIVE relationship to another has been all he's ever known. He's been married twice before already and counting...
I'm commenting about this old post... So in that situation where a man knows women from a "couple" of relationships.... He doesn't really know anything...

On the outside, and in the company of other men, he's all "Alpha Male" and shyt-----but once a woman (usually the manipulating biitch-type) entices him into "falling in love" with her by means of freaky sex-----he becomes CAPTAIN AFC---along with the requisite chin in the air, and his cape flapping wildly in the breeze!!! Mind you, I don't blame the women AT ALL, because as intelligent as I know he is, he should KNOW better...And as much “HARD CORPS” wisdom as I have dropped on him over the years, I KNOW for a mutherfukkin’ fact that he knows better…

But he's a guy whose VERY caught up in societal appearances and putting on airs. He used to do shyt like tell me about his wife/mistress/fukk buddy escapades, and EVERY TIME, I'd try to steer him towards making decisions that would benefit HIM and his family, and to try to get him to see the VALUE of being free "enough" from NEW WET PUSSSY ENSLAVEMENT to put more positive energy into his marriage, but he WOULD NOT listen.
Very very normal! You have the real picture. In an affair a mans ego expands quite a bit. You have to lie to yourself and others to manage it, and behind the scenes the brain does some things to make it "logical". So feelings and thoughts and self-importance are amplified quite a bit. Your lies get much bolder and much quicker, but also much more quite apparent to outsiders. You believing your own bull****.

Now what many men never knew why affair sex was easier than single sex was because affair sex was often a competition between the women. Tje mistress enjoys the challenge of seeing if she can get you off of your wife. She wants the full attention that you should be giving your wife. And because of this you will neglect and mistreat your wife! Even if you don't try. The reason is you are giving her attention to the mistress.

The mistress also looks at you as WEAK for prioritizing her over the wife ( when you choose to do this ), and her respect of you will be very low... And get lower over time. Misstress will often put you in bad positions or be bleeding you for money and time and the male unaware.

Also onlookers even if they sweep the affairs under the rug for you are losing respect and looking at you as someone untrustworthy and conptemptable. Some of your friends who bring you women or aid in the affair may offer your wife sex, going back behind your back. ( no honor amongst thieves ).

Instead, he traded his ability to control HIMSELF for the illusion that he could master and control WOMEN (whether it was his wife, or some random chick that he arrogantly considered "a challenge"). And as a result, he has now lost his wife, his home, his children, his career, his friends, his self-respect, AND even his "MISTRESS"----the woman he threw it all away for.
Very normal, and not very smart. A majority of men are devastated financially, socially and in respect from having their family torn apart due to their own actions.

It turns out, she later confessed to stealing HIM from his wife for the challenge of it, sexing him up for the fun of it, and using him for his money for the expedience of it. Yes, it would appear that Henry’s Alpha-ass was out-played by a combination Freak/Hoe with no real Good Girl qualities to speak of. But this was ALL of his choosing.
I explained to men that you might as well "hit your wife in the face" instead of the affair because the affair pain is worse! When you are around your wife, ignoring her, her attempts to "get your attention" are annoying to you, painful for you, because in your heart you are "with someone else".

The men also did not understand in this game between the mistress and the wife, the man is a dumb pawn. Allowing the mistress to get him to damage his own reputation and affairs!

No one has heard from him in well over a year. And I know it's been THAT long because the last thing he sent me was a goddamned, last minute, text message declining to join "the guys" on a pre-planned outing.

Yeah, that's right...he sent a fukking TEXT MESSAGE 30 minutes before our meeting-----A fukking Flake Bomb, like you’d expect that an irresponsible, or uninterested WOMAN would throw at your ass.

And that's the last I heard anything from him personally. But a few months ago, I heard through a distant relative of his that he referenced me (and the rest of his friends) by saying "What, Victory Unlimited and the rest? Oh, I don't hang out with THOSE guys anymore...".
Normal.

WHAT THE FUKK???

Now…
he too, is DEAD to me. DEATH has won. And either if, or until, the day comes when he finally allows the light of positive masculinity to shine within him----to RESURRECT his soul (by uplifting and altering his mind set) and to HEAL his spirit (by repairing the damage done to his emotions)…May he rest in peace.”

In a symbolic gesture of dismissal, Victory Unlimited turns his back to the grave----then moves on to the next one. But as he looks down, he sees that this one is different. It has NO name on it. AND----it’s empty???
3-5 year recovery after such a devastating damage to self. And parts of your life with certain people will NEVER recover.

The other part of the affairs is that the mistress was often IMPLANTED by "powers that be". Someone bigger than you or in competition with you who knew of you who wanted to be in your business! Harm, damage and loss is often implied!

Last edited:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salute to all of you So Suave troops!

This past year has been one of the most trying times of my many decades of life.

Like many of you too (I would imagine...), I have lost dear loved ones, made new Allies, defeated enemies, and survived many traumatic events.

What with both Personal and Global crises to battle---my War to live up to my "name" has never been harder.

Yet, here I am: Thankful to still be here---just as Armed and Dangerous as ever!!!!

I encourage you all to NEVER take any Blessing, any Good Fortune, or any Second Chance for granted. Continue to seize the moments in life that lay ahead of you!

Continue to use whatever lessons that you've learned in your lives to beat this world into submission---in order to live to see the outcomes that you've been fighting for...both for yourself, and for the greater good of ALL the people that you care about.

May this year's Resurrection Day be a day of both reflection and dedication---as you forge ahead to make this year a year of Unlimited Victory in every area of your lives!

Much PEACE and RESPECT to you all.

V.U.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Steel Neurons and MrGoodStuff,

Thanks for the kind words of support. And also I am glad that you guys still get a benefit from these posts that I used to write prior to starting my show.

Because you asked, here is an update on Henry G...

About 8 or so years ago I received word from a mutual friend that I will call "Big Rick" that Henry G's mom was gravely ill, so I went to visit with Henry G's mom while she was in the hospital. But Henry happened to not be there at the same time as I was visiting. A few days later she passed away. And a few days after that, I attended her funeral service---at which Henry G did the eulogy for her.

We briefly honored her memory by nodding to each other after the funeral, but very few words were spoken. Two years after that, our mutual friend, Big Rick (that same friend who convinced me to attend Henry G's mom's funeral) passed away---and Henry and I were both there attending his funeral service. And after that funeral service ended, we got together and had a long heart-to-heart conversation. He came as close to delivering a full sincere apology during that conversation, then he ever had before... so I decided to accept it and let all the bullsh!t go.

So I will say that we had a reconciliation, of sorts . But we were at that point on two very different paths, and we only talked briefly after that.

Then, I lost my mom due to complications of this pandemic illness around this time last year. When Henry heard of this, he made an outreach to me to offer his condolences, very similarly as I did to him, years prior.

And also very similarly to him, I eulogized my mother for her funeral service too... even though I am not a minister, per se. And I had to do it via video, due to the social distancing concerns and other factors that have been my reality since the pandemic.

So again, I would say that me and Henry G are currently on good terms. In other words, my old attitude of "If I see his ass, I'm gonna whoop his ass!" No longer applies... LOL

So we have an Open Door of reconciliation and possibilities for rebuilding the frienship between us. It is just that at this point, the pressures and responsibilities of our lives now provide us with the perfect excuse for us NOT to take more frequent steps to take advantage of the opportunity.

The only thing I can say is that life is indeed too short. And that the decisions that we make, the relationships that we sabotage or allow to be destroyed, are sometimes the casualties of this war that we're all fighting---to become better men today than we were yesterday.

Much PEACE and RESPECT to all of you Brothers here at So Suave.

V. U.

Last edited:

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know about Henry G. Glad to hear you made some progress with him.

Sorry to hear about your mum, though.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salute and Happy Resurrection Day to all of the Troops @ So Suave!

As usual, this is my annual "Bump" of this thread to anyone who may find value in it.

Much PEACE and RESPECT to you.

V.U.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Victory,
Great to see you are still in there and kicking...Battered but unbowed...You are here but what became of "Iqqi"?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post that i read for the first time today.

i was another old school sosuave guy. My major tour of duty here was 2002-2006

Then i settled down for the civilian life since 2006 but in some ways i died too during the pandemic.

Wife and i had some major issues starting late 2020 that we are still working through. I damn near literally died from the stress of it all. 2021 was the worst year of my life with losing two friends to covid and my father at the end of the year

Keep fighting all. One foot in front of the other. March for all those who cant and remember who we have lost along the way

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The only man who could cheat death was Rasputin, but even he eventually succumbed to it.