Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: Drafting ALL you Guests Readers!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, NEW Troops!

I've noticed that there are ALWAYS more guests than members viewing the Mature Man Forum. I would personally like to invite ALL of you guys who are here checking out this board to STOP being here just checking out this board.

Instead, I encourage you to SIGN UP. Yeah, that's right soldiers, don't just take information from this community, GIVE SOME BACK. lol

Wisdom is not the sole property of a select few. No, it is instead the shared property of the collective. And so is ignorance, silliness, and foolishness too, by the way...lol

So IF you're a Mature Man, and NOT a troublemaker (a troll), and you have a question, or better yet, if you can ANSWER a question----SIGN UP!

And don't just SIGN UP to join this Sosuave Army of Soldiers...SIGN UP AND JOIN IN ON THE DISCUSSION!

I haven't been here THAT long myself, but now that I'm here, I'm GLAD I came. So I will take a GREAT liberty here and PRESUME to speak for us all when I say this-----All of you age appropriate, mature-minded RECRUITS are welcome here.

So again, sign up...and POST.

I look forward to hearing from all of you who are willing to join this forum and bring some fresh, new voices to our discussions.

...and thank you for your support. lol

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

Don't just sign up, sign up and start a bootcamp thread after you've read the bible.

Then, by all means, join the discussion.:flowers:

Qjay

Reaction score
I'm new. Then again, I signed up before I saw this thread. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
...Instead, I encourage you to SIGN UP. Yeah, that's right soldiers, don't just take information from this community, GIVE SOME BACK. lol...
Uh-oh, open up all of the self promotion floodgates...

Atilla

Reaction score
Most of the time, I only log in when I want to write something.
That goes for pretty much every forum I participate in, unless I'm forced to log in first.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is up to them if they want to sign up or not. They are the same people who have been poping up here once in a while for the past 5 year ( ever since sosuave opened). They lack the knowledge of sharing and deciphering informations. Simply leave them a lone and I bet they'll be here for eternity....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
...Instead, I encourage you to SIGN UP. ...
I'm too damn old to enlist. Wait a sec... I think I've already signed up... Damn Alzheimer's...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Francisco,

In keeping with the CURRENT political climate:

Consider yourself BACKDOOR drafted!:up: :crackup:
lol :whistle:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Francisco,

In keeping with the CURRENT political climate:

Consider yourself BACKDOOR drafted!:up: :crackup:
Hey, that border is closed to any and all activities, military or not! :trouble:

Yorkshire Alpha

Reaction score
Hi Guys, How are you.

West Yorkshire regiment here. Albeit residing in Poland for the moment!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Yorkshire Alpha,

Welcome to the War, soldier!

This is a battle that is fought on many fronts. The primary objective is agreed upon by MANY here as becoming a better, more complete, and self-actualized MAN.

Self-improvement is the road we're on here. Improving your skills relating to women is just a sign post along the way.

We have A LOT of ground to cover as we march. So keep your head down and your feet dry. Be ever vigilant for threats to YOUR cause (whatever it is you PERSONALLY hope to accomplish here), be they foreign or domestic.

I am confident that you are representing us well in your part of the world. If you continue to play YOUR crucial role in your designated Theatre of War-----we can WIN THIS FIGHT!

March on!

Yorkshire Alpha

Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Yorkshire Alpha,

Welcome to the War, soldier!

This is a battle that is fought on many fronts. The primary objective is agreed upon by MANY here as becoming a better, more complete, and self-actualized MAN.

Self-improvement is the road we're on here. Improving your skills relating to women is just a sign post along the way.

We have A LOT of ground to cover as we march. So keep your head down and your feet dry. Be ever vigilant for threats to YOUR cause (whatever it is you PERSONALLY hope to accomplish here), be they foreign or domestic.

I am confident that you are representing us well in your part of the world. If you continue to play YOUR crucial role in your designated Theatre of War-----we can WIN THIS FIGHT!

March on!
March On !!! :cool: