Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Number Closed but No Response

Number Closed but No Response

• delete

• Keep saved just in case

Results are only viewable after voting.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a habit of deleting if 24 hours go by and she doesn’t respond. To me, there’s just no point in keeping a number saved after she disrespected by flat out not responding and I’ll never text/call more than once. I’ve read some girls want a guy to reach out more than once to show he’s truly interested but that’s dumb as **** to me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes sense. Deleting a number of a new prospect who doesn't reply quickly will prevent silly behavior like double and triple texting or multiple calls (rare now because most men don't call women in early stages).

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting the number is part of the process:
(1) Get her number.
(2) Try to make a date.
(3) Does she show up.
(4) Date goes well... you figure out she likes you.
(5) Return to (2)

If this keeps happening you have something to work with.

Not going to tell you what to do... but understand that the woman you are dealing with right now is either taken or she isn't attracted to you. I never delete numbers, I just never invest and emotional energy in her... ever, unless by some chance (which BTW is VERY low, but it does happen... again do not expect this). But if a woman doesn't respond there is a very very good chance that you really don't have a shot... what you do with that information is up to you. You got to step (2), then nothing. Congratulations, now you know where you stand and you didn't have to spend one dollar to find out if she is right for you. It's always a win-win when something goes sideways in this process... you either move on to something you want, or you discover early on sh1t isn't likely going anywhere.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes sense. Deleting a number of a new prospect who doesn't reply quickly will prevent silly behavior like double and triple texting or multiple calls (rare now because most men don't call women in early stages).
Good point... if you are too emotionally committed to making something happen, and do not have the emotional disciple to not keep trying with a chick that isn't interested... then by all means delete the number. Always good advice for men that are new to the understanding of how women work and behave.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep the number. I have had a few strange cases where a woman reaches out to me years later. It's really odd. Not to mention if you run in the same circles you may see each other again.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You should either have an abundance of women or pretend that you have it. Either case, you delete her number.

Edit: Let´s say you double text and she responds. I dont think that´s good for your frame in the long run. If her interest was high, you would never need to double text. Better to delete.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep the number. I have had a few strange cases where a woman reaches out to me years later. It's really odd. Not to mention if you run in the same circles you may see each other again.
That sounds you’re being treated like a consolation prize. After all of her other options didn’t pan out, she‘s like “I’ll call ole’ Ricky. He was a good guy and liked me.” Press “delete”.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men know themselves well enough to know they're unable to do this without resorting to a drunk/ desperate hunting modus now and then.

This desperate mode gives a false sense of achievement. You feel like hunting, look at your contacts and its full if women! But none of them are receptive. Could easily be 10+ women. So now you're texting 10 women, and all 10 will probably reject you(again). Detrimental to your hunting vibe. 100 women can have had your number but none of them actually text you. That basically means exactly nothing.

Better to have zero numbers and build a new rotation from scratch. I do agree its wise to at least keep the same number because you never know who'll reach out to you.

Remember gentlemen, YOU are the prize!!!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men know themselves well enough to know they're unable to do this without resorting to a drunk/ desperate hunting modus now and then.

This desperate mode gives a false sense of achievement. You feel like hunting, look at your contacts and its full if women! But none of them are receptive. Could easily be 10+ women. So now you're texting 10 women, and all 10 will probably reject you(again). Detrimental to your hunting vibe. 100 women can have had your number but none of them actually text you. That basically means exactly nothing.

Better to have zero numbers and build a new rotation from scratch. I do agree its wise to at least keep the same number because you never know who'll reach out to you.

Remember gentlemen, YOU are the prize!!!
But keeping the number doesn’t mean they can’t reach out to you. I’ve had to play the guessing games a few times when an unknown number would text me. And I would only respond if it was highly indicative of a lay because the ship has sailed for anything more since I’ve deleted that number for a reason.

Also, I do keep the numbers from women who are honest with me and tell me they’re in a relationship or just unavailable at the moment. I delete the ones who don’t respond.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But keeping the number doesn’t mean they can’t reach out to you. I’ve had to play the guessing games a few times when an unknown number would text me. And I would only respond if it was highly indicative of a lay because the ship has sailed for anything more since I’ve deleted that number for a reason.

Also, I do keep the numbers from women who are honest with me and tell me they’re in a relationship or just unavailable at the moment. I delete the ones who don’t respond.
I believe AMS always says to never delete numbers. It shows you were butthurt for whatever reason and kills future opportunities.

But, personally I've noticed it doesn't work for me. I might resort to the desperate mode I described before.

Technical detail; if you do delete numbers,keep your WhatsApp setting as neutral as possible. So women will never even know if you deleted her number or not.

If she does reach out after some time and you have to geuss you can simply say you got a new phone but kept your number. Learned this trick from....yup women..

To refer to my first paragraph; how often does it actually happen that women reach out after 6 + months? And if she does, why wouldn't she have to go through the anxiety you would go through when its you reaching out to her after a long time? I would at least understand that after 3/6 months a women moved on and forgot about me.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the small chance that she never got the text or she missed it. Just playing devil's advocate. It happens. I don't always get texts people send, and then sometimes I get busy and forget even when they are important.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Increasingly i am noticing girls not responding to initial message and i believe it is because of notification overload

I hate double texting as it just makes you look a clown

but i have sent a couple recently especially too tinder matches and they seem to reply with some variation of

" OMG SO SORRY I DIDN"T SEE THIS"

Who knows if its the truth or B.S but generally i'll mention scheduling a date maybe 2/3 times and if i am getting nothing back i will move on

It is important to note though the highest interest girls WILL always find time / remember to reply to you quickly

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Increasingly i am noticing girls not responding to initial message and i believe it is because of notification overload

I hate double texting as it just makes you look a clown

but i have sent a couple recently especially too tinder matches and they seem to reply with some variation of

" OMG SO SORRY I DIDN"T SEE THIS"

Who knows if its the truth or B.S but generally i'll mention scheduling a date maybe 2/3 times and if i am getting nothing back i will move on

It is important to note though the highest interest girls WILL always find time / remember to reply to you quickly
Last week I had a girl literally ask me if I wanted to take her number. I texted her 3 days later and got no response. She was a 6 but thought it’d be an easy hookup. Which brings me back to what I theorized that they want you show more effort. I don’t have time for this BS.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I had a girl literally ask me if I wanted to take her number. I texted her 3 days later and got no response. She was a 6 but thought it’d be an easy hookup. I don’t have time for this BS.
why are you waiting 3 days to text

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I had a girl literally ask me if I wanted to take her number. I texted her 3 days later and got no response. She was a 6 but thought it’d be an easy hookup. I don’t have time for this BS.

Why did you wait 3 days to text her ? bro you need to strike whilst the iron is hot

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always keep the number

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But let’s not act like 3 days is unreasonable.
It is with modern chicks. Unless you have a very strong hook, you need to move quicker.