Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Nude pictures

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
I get it. Everyone has different levels of kinkiness. I just don’t think it’s prudent to whip out a camera and record what happens in your bedroom until you and chick have a decent long term history together. It can be hugely invasive to her privacy and easily misconstrued as you coercing her into it. Get her to agree to “make a movie” via text message or something.
I came to England to study. In my second year at university I dated a local girl who was beautiful but came from a broken background and had issues. She herself wasnt studying. One day we had a disagreement over something and she quickly completely blew her top and pulled out the big gun: “if you want I can call the Immigration right now and tell them you’re an illegal immigrant!”
Luckily all my paperwork was in order and I was able to confidently go ahead and make the call. She didnt in the end but imagine if my stuff wasnt in order. These are the sort of women that can mess you up big time.
After she had calmed down she tried to assure me that she was just joking and wouldnt have done such a thing bla bla, but the red flag had been raised for me. I dropped her 3 days later
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Most video recordings are legal with or without consent.
^ This is true about video.

Audio is a different story. I know this thread is primary about video. But I will take the opportunity to mention that my State, Illinois, has some of the tightest laws on audio recording. The reason is to protect the corrupt politicians and State workers like Child Protective Services. This is common knowledge here.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
A woman I have banged 3 or 4 times said last time when I was fvcking her that I can take videos if I want...

Never had a woman come straight out and tell.me that.
 
Last edited:

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
Honestly, what's the point on doing that? Showing to someone else to prove you ****ed someone? Watch and jerk off for it later? I can understand you if it's a fetish of yours, but I honestly don't get it why someone would consciously do something like that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
but I honestly don't get it why someone would consciously do something like that.
oh i love jerking off to it later and i like going back thru the archives long after we have broken up and revisiting the old roster line up. Some nights im in the mood for some 2015 Kelly, sometimes vintage 2010 Nancy and sometimes 2020 Shelly. It's basically porn that im a part of to relive instead of a vague fuzzy memory of some chick i banged 10 yrs ago. I love it and i would never share it with anyone else, its for me only.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
oh i love jerking off to it later and i like going back thru the archives long after we have broken up and revisiting the old roster line up. Some nights im in the mood for some 2015 Kelly, sometimes vintage 2010 Nancy and sometimes 2020 Shelly. It's basically porn that im a part of to relive instead of a vague fuzzy memory of some chick i banged 10 yrs ago. I love it and i would never share it with anyone else, its for me only.
I agree there. Archives are the gift that keeps on giving. Video footage also allows you to conduct “match performance analysis”.
My pipe game massively improved after i started analysing my performances on video. Back then I preferred using a hidden cam to prevent the chicks from acting. I wanted to capture their natural behaviour.
 
Top