Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nude pictures

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im curious how many of you guys ever take pictures or videos of girls you're banging while you're having sex?
Pretty much every chick i shag gets her picture taken and some sex video action taken as well. It always surprises me at how willing most women are to do that. Even first date women seldom bat an eye to me pulling out my phone and taking video or pictures while we're doing it. Even girls i would classify as "nice" are willing to pose with a d*ck in their mouth without any qualms.
Wondered what your experiences are with that?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder how that works, its my house. People out in public can have their picture taken without consent. I think her sitting there posing in many cases could be construed as consent. And if they said NO i wouldnt do it. Im just surprised nobody ever says no.

TheProspect

Reaction score
In the Me Too Era I think that can easily be problematic without some sort of text message of her giving consent.
These days it would also be a good idea to have some sort of text message of her at least implicitly giving consent to sex in general, as well as some post-deed messages would be wise too.

I always try to have some positive text communication after a lay. Too much is at stake to leave it at chance should a chick accuse you of anything for any reason.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a regular sex video taker, some consenting, others not, I think it's a fetish maybe.

This girl caught me and asked if I was taking a video and I said yeah, she said I should have just asked.

Moving forward I will always ask for consent, you post has filled me with confidence I can pull this off tonight, will report back.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, From a legal aspect it probably requires asking for permission or a notification like many do to record another persons voice on a call…
If nothing else, it’s just a polite thing to do to ask beforehand.
Secretly recording her is ‘Creep’ territory if she finds out after the fact…
Bottom line, always be an upfront guy.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can barely walk and chew gum. If I'm trying to help a lady see fireworks, just can't comprehend videoing.
But I'm old and its a new thing to video absolutely everything. I'll just have to miss out on that..

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secretly recording her is ‘Creep’ territory if she finds out after the fact…
yes, secretly videoing them is creepy and not right. I figure if she sees me pulling out my phone and start taking pictures or recording she has the option of protesting and if she doesnt its by default consent. Only ever had one protest and insist i stop, which i did.
Had a first date last night, ended up in the bedroom, phone came out and she put on a show for me no problem.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In this Me Too era, i think taking pics or videos should be considered standard procedure for men.

Women can easily turn on you for very silly reasons at the drop of a hat. To fix you, all a woman has to do is contact the law and falsely claim that you raped them. Imagine how much damage such a claim can do to your life : reputation, career, finances, mental health. It takes a long time for investigations to be conducted and for the whole thing to run its course through the courts until your innocence can be proven, if you are lucky.

If you have pics or a video of a broad gobbling down your bellend, riding you cowgirl and busting nut after nut, it will be very easy to kill off any vindictive allegations early.

In this tricky modern era, video and photographic footage can be a bulletproof insurance policy against potentially toxic moves.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly. In many states it is illegal to record a person without their consent. That “evidence” would be inadmissible in court.
It is better to deal with a charge for illegal recording of consensual sexual activity, than to face a false rape claim. A rape charge is an indelible stain on you for life if its made to stick.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is better to deal with a charge for illegal recording of consensual sexual activity, than to face a false rape claim. A rape charge is an indelible stain on you for life if its made to stick.
In a consent record state your video cannot be used as evidence unless she consented to said video. That makes this point completely moot.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guess id rather have illegal video than nothing at all and it be her word against my word.
Absolutely bro.
My friend from university faced this scenario in 2011. It took 13 months for the case to go through the courts. In that 13 months he was a dead man walking. He lost everything pretty much and his name was plastered all over the papers. Thankfully he had a good legal team that was able to fight his corner like bulldogs and prove that the biyatch was lying. He was acquitted but he has never recovered from the ordeal. If he had video evidence he could have saved himself all that grief

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a consent record state your video cannot be used as evidence unless she consented to said video. That makes this point completely moot.
The video evidence may not be admissible in court, but if the police have a chance to view it early then it can help them question her better to get to the truth early. Most liars will back down and drop the case if they are told that there is video futage that contradicts their claim. Liars are wimps and in most cases will withdraw

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he had video evidence he could have saved himself all that grief
If you haven’t seen the movie Brian Banks, it’s worth the watch. He was falsely convicted of rape. He was able to obtain a recording of her admitting that she lied about it. That recording was inadmissible in California court because she didn’t consent to it, and was promptly tossed.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven’t seen the movie Brian Banks, it’s worth the watch. He was falsely convicted of rape. He was able to obtain a recording of her admitting that she lied about it. That recording was inadmissible in California court because she didn’t consent to it, and was promptly tossed.
In that case then the law itself is broken and needs to be fixed. Why send a man down to the slammer for years when there is clear proof that he is innocent, just because of a nonsensical legal technicality.

In the event of that happening, at least your friends and family can know that you are not the monster you’d have been painted out to be. People can support you and believe that you are just a victim of a messed up law. Its better that way, rather than everybody believing that you are some sort of depraved sexual predator

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case then the law itself is broken and needs to be fixed. Why send a man down to the slammer for years when there is clear proof that he is innocent, just because of a nonsensical legal technicality.

In the event of that happening, at least your friends and family can know that you are not the monster you’d have been painted out to be. People can support you and believe that you are just a victim of a messed up law. Its better that way, rather than everybody believing that you are some sort of depraved sexual predator
I get it. Everyone has different levels of kinkiness. I just don’t think it’s prudent to whip out a camera and record what happens in your bedroom until you and chick have a decent long term history together. It can be hugely invasive to her privacy and easily misconstrued as you coercing her into it. Get her to agree to “make a movie” via text message or something.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have pictures of a lot of the women I have railed, but have never taken them without consent.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most video recordings are legal with or without consent.

There are very few laws which prohibit video recording of any kind, but that being said there are some laws prohibiting video recordings in areas of expected privacy without consent.

These may include areas such as bathrooms, locker rooms, changing/dressing rooms, adult bedrooms, and other areas where a person should expect a high level of personal privacy.

Generally the majority of the laws dealing with video recording privacy issues tend to allow surreptitious recording and monitoring of video activity under most circumstances without notification of any of the parties involved.

So far, in some cases the courts have allowed video recordings of nannies, elder care employees, and other types of video recordings made with covert cameras without the subject's consent.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
heres what it says in my state. It mentions adult bedrooms but id imagine thats for setting up secret hidden video equipment. I think if shes aware of the camera that's tacit consent. Also if she knows you videod her during sex enjoying it i doubt shes going to think making a rape claim afterwards to be in her best interests and really, how often do false rape claims even happen? Sure theres the rare instances but it doesnt happen all that often. Bottom line is if she doesnt want to be video taped you respect her wishes and if you are worried about consent issues ask her before you whip out the camera. In my bedroom i dont hide the fact im getting some video or pictures of us and she has the option to protest which i would respect instantly.