Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now Superman is bisexual

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's wokeness then whats being aware of agendas, manipulations, biases, subconscious programming, gender based conditioning, group thought and being mindful and present and controlling oneself and making ones own decisions?
"Wokeness" is by its definition is being "awakened" or aware of all of these things. Within the context of modern colloquial use, however, "woke" is something that's primarily associated with far left identity politics.

In this thread, for instance, I remarked on how Asian males have had very damaging representation by American media -- depicted almost always as clownish, creepy, neutered, weak, effeminate, asexual, and in this case of gay Superman's lover, homosexual. The movie Crazy Rich Asians, supposedly the landmark of Asian media representation, casted a half-Asian half-white man to play the Asian male lead role and love interest, because full Asian men cannot be desirable or sexy in the media.* There is still a racial hierarchy that is enforced. That's subconscious programming that's led to Asian men having a much harder time in western dating markets. There's little doubt in my mind that 75% of the posters on incel forums are Asian, and little doubt that 50% of the women who turn them down do so because they won't date Asian men.

*(It's telling, however, that the "woke" Asian actresses who spoke out against the casting of Henry Golding in Crazy Rich Asians all have white partners. Yet another indication that "wokeness" is simply performance activism.)

Woke culture, has, to a certain extent, combatted this and has recently prompted a more favorable representation of Asian men in the media. No one should have an issue with a character like Glen on Walking Dead, or an Asian man with a white female in an ad or a TV show, because that is seeking to rehabilitate Asian men, not delete white men.

Making James Bond Asian, however, or basically "undoing" the original ethnic identity of a character, is a different issue. This is where the "woke" part comes in. It's essentially the "cancellation" of being a straight, white male. Straight white men have a right to exist, a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, a right to self respect and dignity. Yes, they ride at the top of the social hierarchy, and have done so for time immemorial. "Wokeness" wants to punish them for that by vilifying or deleting their identity.

Keep in mind, on further inspection to this issue, is that they're not retroactively making Superman gay -- they're making his son gay. It's not "Superman is now gay and was gay all along" -- it's technically a new character. Yes, it's changing the legacy of the character, and in many ways the distinction between Superman and Gay Superman Jr. will not be drawn. But, as the article stated, Superman wasn't exactly a straight guy to begin with -- he showed no actual romantic/sexual interest in the women throwing themselves at him, and wore a speedo.

I do not think Gay Superman Jr. will have much appeal to teenaged boys who read comic books, however. You can only lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink a dude's cvm.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those Kryptonians always were a bunch of perverts.

Trying to make Wonder Woman a lesbian too
Now that I could believe. The early Wonder Woman comics had the Amazons spending their time playing bondage games.

I don't see this going over well with the mostly male comic book buying crowd. Women have always bought more into the LGBTQ agenda than men have. Women don't understand the importance of masculinity or what it is comprised of.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Those Kryptonians always were a bunch of perverts.

Now that I could believe. The early Wonder Woman comics had the Amazons spending their time playing bondage games.

I don't see this going over well with the mostly male comic book buying crowd. Women have always bought more into the LGBTQ agenda than men have. Women don't understand the importance of masculinity or what it is comprised of.
They did the same with Xena too. Pick an amazingly hot female Lucy Lawless as Xena, and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and there you go. Instant classic and an instant hit. Though, I fell asleep during Wonder Woman though...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But wait, why is he called superman. That's sexist. He/she/they/oskofosticus should be called Superwokeman/woman/confused person.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to see this forum has abandoned its senses like most places on the internet, and is still generally resistive of the woke garbage.

Though, I fell asleep during Wonder Woman though...
I thought the first 2/3 of Wonder Woman was pretty good, and they should have ended it there. The final battle with Ares seemed completely unnecessary and boring. I actually liked Wonder Woman 1984 better than the first one, but I guess that's not a common opinion.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait until it is revealed that Superman is actually a black transgender non-binary person, who is secretly a feminist on a mission to smash the patriarchy….

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll have to refer to a woman as "Womb Citizen" or "Pregnant Person". Men will be "Ejaculating Human". It's wild stuff. This is already happening and you'll start to notice it more and more. On airplanes in the UK, announcing "Ladies and Gentleman, this is the captain speaking" is no longer allowed
You're right, it is. People need to stand up against it, but most people either think its harmless or they are too cowardly to speak against it because they are afraid they will be cancelled.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately we're trapped in what's called the paradox of tolerance. The more tolerant and open our society, the more open our ability to be tolerant is to subversion by the intolerant, with the result being a magnificient intolerance pervading society. There are those who are not interested in dialogue, who realize that the system is allowing them to maintain power by only representing a minority, and that the other side is incapable of fending them off successfully. So they succor on the vitality of our liberal democracy, cloaked in apathetic objectivity.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The left hates this country and everything it stand for. The more honest members of the left will gladly tell you that to your face. That means the country we grew up in must be destroyed. Stuff like getting rid of, or altering, key components of our culture is part of the long term plan to eliminate that culture, root and stem. If you don't fall to your knees in protest at the sound of the national anthem you are a white supremacist (note the left rarely uses the term racist any more since the left is full of its own racists so its decided everything evil is due to white supremacy). If you aren't actively looting and burning everything in sight at your local BLM rally you are part of the problem. If you aren't assaulting people with whom you disagree with your Antifa comrades you are yourself a fascist. The left isn't seeking justice, its seeking power and once it destroys the military and police departments and rebuilds them in its own image you will see just how much the left hates your guts and wants you exterminated.
Your political bias is showing. I consider myself to be a liberal but I don’t agree with Superman being gay. I also believe there are only two genders, male and female, not this gender neutral silliness. I also don’t hate this country, born here and will die here. Liberals don’t always agree with each other, the same can be said about right wingers. So please stop telling me (a leftist) what I support and how I think.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your political bias is showing. I consider myself to be a liberal but I don’t agree with Superman being gay. I also believe there are only two genders, male and female, not this gender neutral silliness. I also don’t hate this country, born here and will die here. Liberals don’t always agree with each other, the same can be said about right wingers. So please stop telling me (a leftist) what I support and how I think.
You may not believe in gender neutral silliness but it is a natural extension of “liberal” ideology, albeit taken a step or two beyond your personal level of comfort. In the Soviet Union, most of the original communist party leadership did not believe in what Stalin was doing (mass terror, killing millions of people and sending millions more to gulags) but it was a natural extension of communist ideology.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You may not believe in gender neutral silliness but it is a natural extension of “liberal” ideology, albeit taken a step or two beyond your personal level of comfort. In the Soviet Union, most of the original communist party leadership did not believe in what Stalin was doing (mass terror, killing millions of people and sending millions more to gulags) but it was a natural extension of communist ideology.
Not to be "that guy" but @Mazer is actually correct, A lot of people are quick to blame the "left wing" even though the democrates pushing this kind of stuff are right wing both economically and socially

A real liberal is someone who strongly advocates for freedom of speech/personal liberty just like how a real conservative is someone who sticks to traditional/religious values in their life. Putting on a MAGA hat doesn't magically turn someone into a real conservative.

Communism is an idiotic ideology but left wing libertarians also exist, grouping them together would be pointless.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like it if Supergirl and Power Girl were bisexual and we got to see them make out on panel.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A real liberal is someone who strongly advocates for freedom of speech/personal liberty
You are describing a libertarian. Despite the name similarity, the two ideologies have nothing in common. Liberals believe in suppressing individual liberties when they interfere with the “greater good” (whatever that may be). Libertarians believe in the exact opposite. For example, liberals believe that “hate speech” must be banned. Libertarians believe there should be no restrictions on free speech.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You are describing a libertarian. Despite the name similarity, the two ideologies have nothing in common. Liberals believe in suppressing individual liberties when they interfere with the “greater good” (whatever that may be). Libertarians believe in the exact opposite. For example, liberals believe that “hate speech” must be banned. Libertarians believe there should be no restrictions on free speech.
Liberal comes from the latin word Liber meaning freedom, in Australia the liberal party is the conservative nationalist party for example, the democrats in America are the same party that founded the KKK.

Libertarian is about economic freedom with no government restrictions. No major party in America has this ideology, both major parties are two sides of the same coin, i actually feel bad for Americans being stuck in such corrupt political system with only two major parties.

Did you know Republicans did a lot of puritanical censorship back in the day as well? Instead of having this pointless left vs right debate people should realise it's just the elites pitting the population against each other with "cultural" issues.

joe-biden-track-record-.jpeg

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classical liberals like the founding fathers were much more like our modern day
libertarians.

Liberals used to be much more about freedom back in the day when they were all about gay rights, minority rights, free love, legalized drugs and sex work, etc. Real liberals still care about those things.

our corrupt politicians and cultist far leftists/alt righters want us to think that it's normal for our political parties to be absurdly authoritarian, caring more about power and control than helping anybody.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who haz time for movies? Reality is much more interesting these days.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't be your Superman....

When I became aware of female nature, I heard this song again. I was thinking "maybe one only needs to mimic his attitude"... Until I heard the part about the beta club stalking...

I wonder how many of those women he fvcked that day haha.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another death stab to Superman. He will no longer defend Western/US values..